Conor McGregor busy training hard, looking massive and thick:

I said slightly. Not a whole lot. Dosen’t look like Conor has put on a whole lot of muscle. Not even a funny joke btw. Can tell you’re a casual fan
Sure. Casual fan. Never fought or lifted weights. Anything else? Clown lol

I agree with his thighs looking small and soft, absolutely zero muscle definition in that pic. Maybe it's the lightning, but compared to his previous physique they still look small.

he looks tiny & spending all his time flying around on private jets. conor fans should def be worried

dee2.jpg

Conor Jr sleeps Khabib too in 2 before he turns 2.

His thighs are just partially showing in that picture. And from what is showing, they don't look remarkably small. The fuck are you guys seeing? In a shadowy picture, at that.

The guy looks deflated and soft. His thighs look tiny. Meanwhile, Khabib is looking ripped and ready to go. Should Conor fans be worried? Is he not training hard for this fight?

He also looked shook during the staredown with Aldo according to the majority of sherdog.

i think Sherdog users should be worried about your horrendous threads

Sure. Casual fan. Never fought or lifted weights. Anything else? Clown lol
The fact that you are being so defensive over this means that it’s true lol. I’m just laughing at how ridiculous you are

Conor looks like a snack for Khabib...
xCe0FYH.gif

Looks sad, soft, and slow imho. It's probably why they haven't had any pressers, showing him in public right now would be a disaster. Hope he shapes up and gets things together or he could end up being 1-4 in his last 5 fights.

Those guys are just delusional.
No more than you are. Conor looks like Conor. Quit trying to find proof hes going to lose. He will either KO Khabib or get laid on for 5 rounds. Im thinking he will get laid on but hes not any smaller or softer than hes always been in this picture.

He looks about the same as always before his weight cut. He never got accused of not being in good shape, just of having shit cardio. More muscles means more air to them and less gas. Also means slower punches and kicks tho maybe more powerful. Im sure 155 at cut and he will still be slightly smaller than khabib.

Back