Conor McGregor busy training hard, looking massive and thick:

Wow, you are struggling buddy. You dont know what to do when someone doednt fit your narrative huh? Let me help you out. It is possible for someone to recognize the skills of both Conor and Khabib without loving or hating either one. There ya go, now work on that.

As for how much money Conor has i dont care. Whether it was for 100 million like all the articles say or 40 million after he pays everyone out of the 100 it doesnt matter. Simple fact is Mayweather was a way bigger payday than khabib.
I still think khabib wins this but now im rooting for Conot to KO him just so i can see your meltdown.

that cause news flash boxing is bigger than mma.

I imagine you would have had the same response had I told you a few years ago that Conor would effortlessly KO Aldo in under 15 seconds.
Of course I would, because it was a freak moment that wouldn't happen again if they fought 100 times.

There is no honor in claiming something ludicrous, getting lucky with a prediction, and then acting like an oracle.

The true art of being impressive with your predictions is consistency, hence why I laugh at those who mock me for picking Eddie over Conor. I've gotten a lot wrong over the years, including Werdum over Miocic, but I've also gotten many right which people did not see coming. I tend to get the close ones right.

No shit, he's probably been training for 2 years straight. Now he's just waiting to get some inside info on Khabib's injuries so he can craft a strategy.

You think his strategy will centre around Khabibs injuries? I think it will centre around trying to land a straight left.

No trace of massiveness or thickness, but the length of those arms is certainly something else. Although a manlet, he has the arms of an NBA center.

5’9 170 after a steak isn’t massive to you?

His people suffered centuries of famine, he’s like Yao Ming to the Irish.

Damn bro, that's intense. But, relax. Be a fan of the sport, don't let the fighters get under your skin so easily.

They don't.

I'm just saying that ANY solid fighter can destroy average humans with ease.

Conor in not special in that regard, although he is "special", as in short bus special.

Considering the current thread above this is called "Conor looking small and frail" I'm glad to see the balance of Sherdog in full swing

Back