Conor McGregor busy training hard, looking massive and thick:

he looks tiny & spending all his time flying around on private jets. conor fans should def be worried

dee2.jpg

Looks exactly the same as he's always been to me

It's been clear McGregor has been training for a while.

The haters on here were all "waahhh wahhh he's afraid of Khabib" when the few amongst us, those with a keen sensible head on their shoulders, repeatedly told them he would fight Khabib by the end of the year.

Anyway, looks like Conor is coming in prepared.

I see trouble for Khabib.

his head looks fake. too long.

"Don't bother running, you're just going to die tired"

The guy looks deflated and soft. His thighs look tiny. Meanwhile, Khabib is looking ripped and ready to go. Should Conor fans be worried? Is he not training hard for this fight?

You should be ashamed of yourself. not even a white belt and being a terrible troll. first off, conor doesn't look soft or small...dude, he's a f'''cking LW...he's small anyways...plus, he's in the middle of a training camp...please, stop being stupid...Ya, his arms look really soft. haha, plus he's wearing a shirt he covers his body, you can't see shit...against, stop being such a troll...

Thank you. Im tired of all these "Conor looks jacked" posts. He looks the same plus or minus a little from what he always looks like.

Looks the same as always to me, he's not a big guy by any means.

Glad this wasn't a pic of a tiny flaccid penis.

You should be ashamed of yourself. not even a white belt and being a terrible troll. first off, conor doesn't look soft or small...dude, he's a f'''cking LW...he's small anyways...plus, he's in the middle of a training camp...please, stop being stupid...Ya, his arms look really soft. haha, plus he's wearing a shirt he covers his body, you can't see shit...against, stop being such a troll...
Hig thighs are incredibly small. They are the size of an average man’s. Makes you wonder if he hasn’t really been lifting /training.

Hig thighs are incredibly small. They are the size of an average man’s. Makes you wonder if he hasn’t really been lifting /training.
Isn't it known his knees are like completely fucked. Which is why he can't do running cardio.

Ok guy. Really, you’re doing the whole “you’ve obviously never fought before” thing? Ok.

And I know it doesn’t necessarily mean that. It was partially a joke. But in reality, not once have I seen a guy move up in weight by putting on muscle, and not slow down a little. Especially if they put on large amounts of muscle.
I said slightly. Not a whole lot. Dosen’t look like Conor has put on a whole lot of muscle. Not even a funny joke btw. Can tell you’re a casual fan

Back