Conor McGregor busy training hard, looking massive and thick:

cigano

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
It's been clear McGregor has been training for a while.

The haters on here were all "waahhh wahhh he's afraid of Khabib" when the few amongst us, those with a keen sensible head on their shoulders, repeatedly told them he would fight Khabib by the end of the year.

Anyway, looks like Conor is coming in prepared.

I see trouble for Khabib.

The haters on here were all "waahhh wahhh he's afraid of Khabib" when the few amongst us, those with a keen sensible head on their shoulders, repeatedly told them he would fight Khabib by the end of the year.

We knew.

<LynchWink>

Puts on muscle to be stronger in the clinch. Loses handspeed. Gets tossed on his head anyway.

You forgot “...for a manlet”

Damn I can’t wait for October 6th!

<Fedor23>

He always uses photos that make him look shredded but always kinda looks the same. He looked most TST at Nate 1 and gassed in minutes. If he wins, it won't be from out muscling Khabib in the clinches.

His thighs actually look thinner, but I suppose he's not flexing.

...when the few amongst us, those with a keen sensible head on their shoulders...

No one who regularly comes to sherdog in their free time to argue with fanboys and trolls has a keen sensible head on their shoulders, including myself.

A manlet that would kill you and anyone on Sherdog.

Lame.

Consider yourself special for knowing that you would die at the hands of an ultra prima donna.

Also, anyone on Sherdog who knows how to handle a weapon can be successful x 1,000

Oh, and ANY fighter of worth can kill an average human with the greatest of ease, (unless said person can fight and or wield weapons) so Conor is NOT SPECIAL in that regard.

Conor is just a wannabe bully who projects his VAST insecurity everywhere he goes.

INCLUDING buses.

No trace of massiveness or thickness, but the length of those arms is certainly something else. Although a manlet, he has the arms of an NBA center.

Haiirline looking like it's peeling back.

Conor is pretty fearless, but also overconfident. Dude thought he'd starch Mayweather in 3 rounds. Big balls but also delusional.

I don't think you know the meaning of Massive, but he does look fit...

Back