Common misconceptions people have about you...

This is another misconception or surprise that people have about me, not that I have money my ass always broke that I can cook. I love cooking & eating any meat, fish, soups, I can crush in the kitchen I can do ethnic & traditional fusion dishes cooking is how I got my girl I taught her how to cook. Her mom thanks me all the time and wants me to train her sister...

A man that can cook well is a gem for ladies. I'm not sure about western countries, but here in my country, ladies that can cook are extremely rare now.

haha I know you are not one because I liked you from the start, you're too normal and down to earth to be nutty vegan

I never really cared of thought about them until they blocked the road here outside BBQ restaurant and was throwing stuff at the door and trying to smash the window. Clear mental illness, who the hell does that, and its not 1 or 2 people, there were 40-50 of them, seriously crazy.

I agree. I mean you do you and let me do my thing. Why the heck do you want to force your opinions on others?
It's the same with overly religious people, I have friends that have faith and I think to myself, good for them, they practice their belief, live by codes and everything is good. But there are always that one or two that keep preaching, especially strangers you meet on the street that randomly demands you to do what they believe.

imo, this applies to everything in life.
There is nothing wrong with being fat, except likely poor health, but don't go around telling people you are PROUD to be fat. like wtf?
There is nothing wrong with wanting gender equality, but rather than go around telling the opposite sex to stop doing what they are doing, maybe you should better yourself and let people see your work.

Moderation is key, don't go overboard.

Do people have misconceptions about you that couldn't be more wrong? I always get the misconception that I'm always angry or unapproachable at our recent Christmas party I had a fellow longtime co worker who approached me slightly tipsy saying she was all wrong about me thinking I was hard to talk to and that I always seemed so serious and intimidating, but talking with others and seeing me in a social settings she realizes that she was so very wrong. I'm a real nice guy and go out of my way to help people when I can I even volunteer time at my local food bank
But I've heard this review of me before and I'm self aware to note I have one of those faces that if I'm not smiling I do look like I'm making the walk to the octagon couple of times I've caught glimpse of myself in a mirror and even I go woah, wtf relax the face bud. So now since the new year I've employed facial relaxation exercises (who knew that was a thing?) My lady is helping me with this I had no idea that looking approachable required hard work? I kinda feel like this guy doing facial relaxation exercises ↓↓↓
giphy.gif
Any misconceptions people have about you that couldn't be more wrong..?
@Clementine
@Sir Galahad
@HI SCOTT NEWMAN

I always got the misconception that you were unapproachable on Sherdog because of this signature gif you use
[<diva4}

- one common misconception people have about me is people think I actually care what they think about me -

this is how you retaliate

great idea but I would have gone the Fear Factor type of meat route instead of using up perfectly good ground hamburger meat to get my point across

Well my ex told me that the day she met me, she thought I would refuse to let her have a turn at playing my video game and that I would eventually rape her.

So there's that.
What game though?

People think that I’m super brilliant when really I’m just not stupid as fuck like most people.

Not sure tbh. When I answered this thread about a month ago, it was that I was super relaxed and peaceful. Thats just the exterior and what I portray.

Another is being known for having a high degree of empathy. While I do agree with that I find most people look at that as an admirable trait while I think of it as being as bad as it is good. It isnt pleasant putting yourself in the shoes of a serial killer or a dying street urchin.

Empathy isnt only about happy safe spaces, which is why new age douchebags claiming to be empathic with big smiles on their faces can either stop lying or fuck off. If its a lack of understanding of the definition then pick up a dictionary.

-That i'm nice
I'm not nice, but being nice is my normal way to interact with people.
I see no point on tough wannabes, tryhards, assholes, rude or even just over serious people with stick up in their ass.
I'm not bad person either, but i'm vengeful as fuck and i tend to pay back 2-3 times what i get

-That i will fuck anybody's GF/wife if i have the chance
Actually i got one of the strictest code about that, even if we are'nt friends but we shaked hands once i will not hitting yours
I don't even fuck friend's ex without ask first

Philosophically I agree but how often do you need to go to the DMV? I went last month to renew my license and get the enhanced version and I was in and out in 1 hour. I haven't been to the DMV in over a decade before that.
Well I have driving age children. Permit tests, licenses, registrations, plates...and I’m in the auto industry so I am hearing nightmare after nightmare. It’s not right, and it’s about votes not liberties.

People think I’ll be jolly because I’m fat. I am not. I am mean. I am so mean I’d be the dean of mean my name was Jardine. But since it’s not that wouldn’t make any sense.
Sorry dude, if you are fat you need to be jolly.

Actually that game got me more pussy than having a sports car or gym gains ever did. True story.

Is that to be expected because you don’t have a sports car or work out though?

Is that to be expected because you don’t have a sports car or work out though?

I did both at one point. If I'd known how shitty society was at the time I'd have done neither.

The rape thing probably should've been a clue, in retrospect.

I always got the misconception that you were unapproachable on Sherdog because of this signature gif you use
[<diva4}

- one common misconception people have about me is people think I actually care what they think about me -

She's my subliminal shield for the haters who try to talk sh!t to me. Like "Don't even start"...

-That i'm nice
I'm not nice, but being nice is my normal way to interact with people.
I see no point on tough wannabes, tryhards, assholes, rude or even just over serious people with stick up in their ass.
I'm not bad person either, but i'm vengeful as fuck and i tend to pay back 2-3 times what i get

-That i will fuck anybody's GF/wife if i have the chance
Actually i got one of the strictest code about that, even if we are'nt friends but we shaked hands once i will not hitting yours
I don't even fuck friend's ex without ask first

This is ^^^ a personality trait I'm trying rid myself of I can hold a grudge for a long time and I can be pretty conniving and devious if need be, not one of by best qualities...

I did both at one point. If I'd known how shitty society was at the time I'd have done neither.

The rape thing probably should've been a clue, in retrospect.

fair play I was only joking
I should know you lifted weights being a sherdogger DUH

Back