Common misconceptions people have about you...

This is ^^^ a personality trait I'm trying rid myself of I can hold a grudge for a long time and I can be pretty conniving and devious if need be, not one of by best qualities...
2939M-2T.jpg

People think my elbows are to pointy. But that's because I'm always wearing pointy elbow hoodies.

If they only knew the truth.

People think i sell drugs

People especially at my gym think I'm a cop I had one older lady telling me that she thought her neighbour had a grow-op in their home I'd sooner rob them than bust them. I'm far from cop and I think further from cop looking but I've got that misconception a few times, I myself think I'm far more thug looking than cop...

People think I don't buy go from pet store to pets buying hamsters to cook for dinner

People think I'm either a basketball player, a NFL star or a fitness model.

My response is "nah dawg, I'm just a regular sherbro"

This is an interesting thread. So many nice people have resting bitch or mean face. So many mean people look friendly.

i have resting ogre face
looks like i want to kill people whenever i walk in a room
everybody like - why you so angry
fucks sake
Resting ogre face that's my problem apparently I look pissed off all the time

When I was a kid, people thought I was dumb as a post. Ended up skipping grade 5

That I hate Liberals. No I just hate the ones that let illegal immigrants that don't pay taxes go to the DMV to get licenses. The lines are wrapped around the building and they hired security and translators, paid for by...you guessed it. People that pay taxes. On top of it, we all need to get "enhanced" licenses for travel now, so 5-6 hour waits are a reality for us all. By the way, if I want a license, I have to first get a permit, then take a driving course, then show 4 proofs of id.....Im not sure how they do that...I literally had to find an old work ID and a library card to go with my passport and credit cards.
Preach brother preach

I think people think I'm angry about a lot of shit that I'm not. I'm just come off that way. But I do get extremely irritated by a lot of things. Luckily I've recently gotten much better due to a year of therapy and meds.

People think that just because I’m a slender natty LW I’m not also really strong.

People think I’ll be jolly because I’m fat. I am not. I am mean. I am so mean I’d be the dean of mean my name was Jardine. But since it’s not that wouldn’t make any sense.

Back