Common misconceptions people have about you...

Being happy is a misconception in itself it actually takes real work to be happy, something I myself have to work on on a daily, I don't believe in happy medication such as pills I smoke weed to sleep & relax if a littles happiness comes with it I'm cool...
Spot on my Brother. I say this all the time. Being happy takes hard work. Everyone has at least something in their lives that they need to do (or more importantly NOT do) to be happy. Do those things, and happiness ensues. It's why drugs are so popular, it's like getting happiness for doing nothing and it's no surprise it doesn't work for very long.

Last edited:
Spot on my Brother. I say this all the time. Being happy takes hard work. Everyone has at least something in their lives that they need to do (or more importantly NOT do) to be happy. Do those things, and happiness ensues. It's why drugs are so popular, it's like getting happiness for doing nothing and it's no surprise it doesn't work for very long.

I would like this ^^^ post 2X if I could true wordz, I've worked out since I was in high school at one point I stopped for about a year or so never felt worse in my life murphy's law went into in full effect, when I finally got my sh!t together got back to working out was like someone turned on the light in a dark room things started to flow and I wondered why I stopped in the first place, working out sweating my ass off makes me happy...

People think im a conservative (im not a lib either).

People assume i wont rise to the occasion but i always surpass expectations.

People assume i dont care but i actually do deep down. I just hate illogical thinking patterns so i can come off as a dick.

People assume I grew up wealthy, had a lot of support, had everything given to me, and had an easy life.

Well my ex told me that the day she met me, she thought I would refuse to let her have a turn at playing my video game and that I would eventually rape her.

So there's that.

Well my ex told me that the day she met me, she thought I would refuse to let her have a turn at playing my video game and that I would eventually rape her.

So there's that.

tenor.gif
Misconception or premonition..?

I’m 31 and everyone thinks I’m married and have a wife with kids. I guess it’s because I live in the South/Midwest.

Most people think I'm a cocky asshole that could care less about their problems but in reality I'm a humble guy who would give his last dollar to help somesom out.

People tell me after talking to me for a while that I'm not as big a cunt as they thought I was.

They're wrong.

People thinking I play football or have played football because I'm a pretty muscular black dude. Doesn't really make me upset but it kind of gets irritating every time I wear a college football shirt and getting asked if I played for the Ducks or Vikings

Also, because I'm black that I must hate Trump. Not a fan of his but I don't really dislike him either. Didn't vote for him for my own reasons. Not because I thought he was a racist or whatever. I never heard one black person, famous or not, have anything really bad to say about him until he ran on the GOP ticket. Trump's behavior was always excused because he was a Democrat. (he still kind of is to be honest)

Hello! :)
I do not get much in the way of misconceptions, I'm a goofy and open book :D Come read a page and see what I'm about :rolleyes:
tenor.gif

I get alotta people assuming i was "locked up" before....never been arrested

I'm a male with the male version of resting bitch face.

I found out recently that my coworkers think I’m aloof and mysterious. I’m actually just quiet and introverted. I wish I was mysterious though. That sounds badass.

I'm a male with the male version of resting bitch face.

I have a female friend with that condition before I got to know her I thought she was a b!tch tight jawed, pulled back jet black hair, nose so straight you can cut bread with it, dark eyez, but very pretty just straight b!tch look. But to my surprise she is a very nice woman smart just really driven and I met her mom apple don't fall far from the tree spitting image of each other except her is a bonafide b!tch...

Whenever I have to go out front to help a client at work and they happen to be Jewish because of the size of my beard they always ask if I am Jewish. One guy even said I should send away to have my DNA tested because he was 100% certain I have some Jewish ancestry.

People assume I must masturbate a lot, but I usually just get prostitutes

Back