Common misconceptions people have about you...

Don't ask me bro, they are crazy.. about 40 of them blocked the street here last year because they were protesting outside a BBQ restaurant, and they were throwing stuff at the door. They are seriously deranged

this is how you retaliate

No, I quite liked Mayor Bloomberg.. I don't like snowflakes screaming in peoples faces, or letting the public throw water on cops. But I also don't like right wing Rush Limbaugh types.

You know Bloomberg is a gun grabber? He is a legit gun grabber....

the most important right is the 1st amendment...the second amendment is just in case the first don't work out

At least Rush is not out trying to steal you LIBERTY....the bill of rights is all about LIBERTY

No, I quite liked Mayor Bloomberg.. I don't like snowflakes screaming in peoples faces, or letting the public throw water on cops. But I also don't like right wing Rush Limbaugh types.

On this ↑↑↑ we do agree...

Do people have misconceptions about you that couldn't be more wrong? I always get the misconception that I'm always angry or unapproachable at our recent Christmas party I had a fellow longtime co worker who approached me slightly tipsy saying she was all wrong about me thinking I was hard to talk to and that I always seemed so serious and intimidating, but talking with others and seeing me in a social settings she realizes that she was so very wrong. I'm a real nice guy and go out of my way to help people when I can I even volunteer time at my local food bank

Yeah I get this too. I like to tell those people: ‘there are two types of people in this world.. and I hate them both.’

that I'm rich, or at the minimum well to do with.

I spend alot, I mean ALOT of what I earn on good food. So people always assume that.
But I spend next to nothing on clothes, branded stuff, $1000+ phones, cars like my friends. They then proceed to eat fast foods or $5 meals. GTFO.

that I'm rich, or at the minimum well to do with.

I spend alot, I mean ALOT of what I earn on good food. So people always assume that.
But I spend next to nothing on clothes, branded stuff, $1000+ phones, cars like my friends. They then proceed to eat fast foods or $5 meals. GTFO.

This is another misconception or surprise that people have about me, not that I have money my ass always broke that I can cook. I love cooking & eating any meat, fish, soups, I can crush in the kitchen I can do ethnic & traditional fusion dishes cooking is how I got my girl I taught her how to cook. Her mom thanks me all the time and wants me to train her sister...

That I hate Liberals. No I just hate the ones that let illegal immigrants that don't pay taxes go to the DMV to get licenses. The lines are wrapped around the building and they hired security and translators, paid for by...you guessed it. People that pay taxes. On top of it, we all need to get "enhanced" licenses for travel now, so 5-6 hour waits are a reality for us all. By the way, if I want a license, I have to first get a permit, then take a driving course, then show 4 proofs of id.....Im not sure how they do that...I literally had to find an old work ID and a library card to go with my passport and credit cards.

Philosophically I agree but how often do you need to go to the DMV? I went last month to renew my license and get the enhanced version and I was in and out in 1 hour. I haven't been to the DMV in over a decade before that.

Either that I’m always angry , cause of my facial expression or body language. I’m pretty mellow now for the most part, age has brought that upon me.
That people think I’m a people person, I’m not really I prefer to chill with myself and my dog than most people

this is how you retaliate

You know Bloomberg is a gun grabber? He is a legit gun grabber....

the most important right is the 1st amendment...the second amendment is just in case the first don't work out

At least Rush is not out trying to steal you LIBERTY....the bill of rights is all about LIBERTY

LOL I really wanted to do that to them!!!. That is exactly what I was thinking at the time. They were lucky I didn't have any burgers in my car as I was just driving to work.

That i'm mentally weak, and cry real tears when things get too much for me.

People think I’ll be jolly because I’m fat. I am not. I am mean. I am so mean I’d be the dean of mean if my name was Jardine. But since it’s not that wouldn’t make any sense.

Last edited:
That i'm mentally weak, and cry real tears when things get too much for me.

Funny the older I get the more emotional I've become to newz stories and events around the world to my very family, I never use to be that sensitive to people or things?

Funny the older I get the more emotional I've become to newz stories and events around the world to my very family, I never use to be that sensitive to people or things?
yeah, i'm kind of like that now, was just messing around with my original post, if anything I was seen as dour or snobbish because I sometimes didnt speak to people if I saw them around, I wasnt actually dour or snobbish, I was just very shy as a teen, now I don't think people have any misconceptions about me, as i'm only around people that know me better that than.

i have resting ogre face
looks like i want to kill people whenever i walk in a room
everybody like - why you so angry
fucks sake

To this day I don't know the difference between Vegan & Vegetarian..?
A vegetarian won’t eat animals but could consume other products that come from animals (like milk). A vegan won’t consume any animal-related product.
(For the record, I’m not either of those things.)
@HI SCOTT NEWMAN

Most people think of me as some kind of cheapskate, little they know that I'm investing for my future.

Back