Common misconceptions people have about you...

People think Im like really tough, but Im only like super tough.

A vegetarian won’t eat animals but could consume other products that come from animals (like milk). A vegan won’t consume any animal-related product.
(For the record, I’m not either of those things.)
@HI SCOTT NEWMAN
haha I know you are not one because I liked you from the start, you're too normal and down to earth to be nutty vegan

I never really cared of thought about them until they blocked the road here outside BBQ restaurant and was throwing stuff at the door and trying to smash the window. Clear mental illness, who the hell does that, and its not 1 or 2 people, there were 40-50 of them, seriously crazy.

My entire life people have told me that they thought I was a narcissistic asshole before they got to know me. I've even been sucker punched because some drunk guy said I looked like a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: frat boy. It's not so bad now that I'm older.

People think because I get high a lot that I'm really deep and shit, but I'm dumb as an ox's earrings

haha I know you are not one because I liked you from the start, you're too normal and down to earth to be nutty vegan

I never really cared of thought about them until they blocked the road here outside BBQ restaurant and was throwing stuff at the door and trying to smash the window. Clear mental illness, who the hell does that, and its not 1 or 2 people, there were 40-50 of them, seriously crazy.
Yeah, that kind of stuff is nuts. I have a couple close friends that are vegan, and they aren’t crazy. But they’re also chicks, so they don’t have that weird vegan guy thing going on.
And thanks for the kind words, you seem like good people too!
90908F34-BA46-4AAC-9752-97D7B88D26F0.jpeg

That I’m happy

I could be an academy award winning actor for my skills

Everybody confides their racist thoughts to me as if I would agree. This includes non-whites who have beefs with other races. I always just laugh it off and hope the conversation changes quickly.

People think I'm poor because the way I dress and because I don't like to buy stuff or eat out. Truth is that I have more money than 90% of people my age in my country (which is not a lot).

Also some people think I'm kind of superficial and an asshole but I'm actually a super chill dude and a good guy... I never get myself into trouble. My alter ego on Sherdog isn't tho..SalvadorAllende can be a really mean sometimes.

Girls that expect me to be falling over myself trying to hit on then often ask if I'm gay. Because if a man doesnt think you're the hottest girl in the world and want to immediately rape you, he must be gay....

Sorry honey, you just arent that special.

Guys say I look like I shouldn't be fucked with/anti social. They right but I'm still polite.

A vegetarian won’t eat animals but could consume other products that come from animals (like milk). A vegan won’t consume any animal-related product.
(For the record, I’m not either of those things.)
@HI SCOTT NEWMAN

Thank you sir for sharing the knowledge...

You not happy @DarkneT..? You always come across jovial to me in posts, with a dry sense of humor...

Nah I hate various aspects of my real life
But working towards change

You’re description of me on here is bang on though
You forgot an absolute GOD at picking fights

Most people think of me as some kind of cheapskate, little they know that I'm investing for my future.

And my people think I'm good with money because my father is, little do they know I'm taking from Peter to pay Paul paycheck to paycheck from one credit card to another, but I make broke look super good though...

People assume I’m an alpha with a big heavy pee pee

in reality I’m a beta that’s nearly average

People that don't know me sometimes think I'm kind of "stuck up". Which could not be farther from the truth. I'm just really busy and don't want to waste what little free time I have talking to people who are beneath me.

Same deal with me as OP.

People are timid around me. Women especially. I’ve seen accomplished confident women turn into shy little mice when approaching me one on one.

I don’t know what they think of me. Maybe they assume I’ll judge them poorly when in reality I don’t really hold others to very high standards at all.

Nah I hate various aspects of my real life
But working towards change

You’re description of me on here is bang on though
You forgot an absolute GOD at picking fights

Being happy is a misconception in itself it actually takes real work to be happy, something I myself have to work on on a daily, I don't believe in happy medication such as pills I smoke weed to sleep & relax if a littles happiness comes with it I'm cool...

Back