Colton smith "this is easy"

You morons, he wasn't saying WINNING fights was easy. Fighting for a living is relatively easy. Compared to being a soldier.

No shit. The point everyone is making is he fuckin brings it up everytime he speaks a sentence

Couldn't have happened to a bigger turd than Ricci. The way he carried himself on the show was a joke and I hope he gets splattered in his next fight. Props to Colton, he's right, this shit is easy compared to getting shot at and blown to bits. He's a military guy first it seems, he walked around with his Eric Stoltz "Mask" lookin grill like his shit didn't stink and a lot of military dudes I've encountered post-9/11 have this "swagger" about themselves like they've survived 'Nam.

I see it :icon_lol:

when hes a champ then he can say its easy lol.

i dont get the whole honour thing about the army anymore. convince yourself that goat hurders are gonna destroy your country lmao. "im protecting my country"

if you say so dude, maybe you should think about the people who put guns in your eneimies hands... lol, simple minded.

you are so fuckin stupid, soundss like you are the simple minded idiot who doesn't know anything, "goat hurders". Are you that retarded?

The US treats its veterans like second class citizens while going around talking about Freedom and being the Home of the Brave. Well, its the veterans who are the Brave men and women who have provided that freedom.
Service men and women and veterans don't get the credit and respect they deserve and if people like Colton have to get on TV and ram it down your throats, then good for him.

Unless you are going to grab a weapon and stand in front of the troops, then stand behind them.

What a brave young man.

eric_stoltz_mask.jpg

cant stand people who keep talking about the army in post fight interviews

theres one dude in strikeforce who was the worst i forgot his name

Separate your feelings for Colton from your opinion of military service. He's a young man, certainly not trained in public speaking and not a spokesperson for the army.

when hes a champ then he can say its easy lol.

i dont get the whole honour thing about the army anymore. convince yourself that goat hurders are gonna destroy your country lmao. "im protecting my country"

if you say so dude, maybe you should think about the people who put guns in your eneimies hands... lol, simple minded.

When those "goat herders" have bombs strapped to themselves and will blow up anything including women and children, they become a threat to everyone. Being in the military is a lot more honorable than sitting behind a keyboard being an idiot.

I respect soldiers, but I can't say I'm in love with the amount self-importance and pandering that goes on in that circle. They don't need to remind us who the REAL heroes are at every opportunity.

That said, it was his moment, that he earned, and he can do whatever he wants with it.

No shit. The point everyone is making is he fuckin brings it up everytime he speaks a sentence

have you ever thought about why he is doing that? Could it be that he is tired of veterans being treated like they are, and he is being given the opportunity to speak his mind and he is speaking out about something that is important to him.
Personally, if a guy gets in the cage and puts his body and safety on the line to entertain fans, then he has earned the right to talk about what he wants to.

He means fighting in general you jacktard. He was in the marines and had bullets flying by his head. Training for the UFC and fighting 1 man is easy compared to IED's and people trying to cut your head off. Don't be a piece of trash commenting toolbag. thanks,

I can't wait for him to fight a contender and get knocked out and hopefully the first thing that person says in his post fight interview is "this is so easy" .

So this thread isn't actually about the easy comment?

we've been over this many times now. The consensus is that great intelligence is not a prerequisite anything Colton has said or done.

He's a tough kid, its probably best left at that. It's not like Ricci was had a wildly popular personality either.

Crappy season...

Separate your feelings for Colton from your opinion of military service. He's a young man, certainly not trained in public speaking and not a spokesperson for the army.

Liberal morons can't separate there feelings from anything they do. They bring all new meaning to the term "limp-wristed."

colton after having sex with his wife: "this is EASY!"

colton after teaching his kid to use the crapper: "this is EASY!"

colton after cutting some guy in a wheelchair in a queue: "this is EASY!"

colton after his first family dinner back home from a tour: "this is EASY!"

good on him if he did something he found difficult. but just because i have a university degree in psychology, i don't tell everyone how everything is easier than recognizing a depressive guy.

(i also don't have monologues about how every doctor, fuck that, every nurse has a more useful job to humanity than any soldier ever.)

i don't do that, because i am not jesus, i did not win the iraq war, i did not catch saddam, i did not invent a cure for aids, cancer, the flu etc, and i did not solve the international financial crisis. neither did colton, so he might as well stfu and leave us alone about his life's ultra-deep insights.
U mad?

I can't wait for him to fight a contender and get knocked out and hopefully the first thing that person says in his post fight interview is "this is so easy" .

if you have any common sense, you know good and well that what you are suggesting isn't the same thing as what Colton did. Colton wasn't disrespectful to Ricci, what you are suggesting would be disrespectful to Colton.
Huge difference.

He means fighting in general you jacktard. He was in the ARMY and had bullets flying by his head. Training for the UFC and fighting 1 man is easy compared to IED's and people trying to cut your head off. Don't be a piece of trash commenting toolbag. thanks,

Fixed, but yes I agree.

have you ever thought about why he is doing that? Could it be that he is tired of veterans being treated like they are, and he is being given the opportunity to speak his mind and he is speaking out about something that is important to him.
Personally, if a guy gets in the cage and puts his body and safety on the line to entertain fans, then he has earned the right to talk about what he wants to.

Veterans being treated like they are?? My fellow veterans and I are treated pretty good in my view. People always come up to us to shake our hands and thank us which is good enough for me. I've seen Coltons type and those are the veterans that annoy the hell of people and make the rest of us veterans look obnoxious.

Back