Colton smith "this is easy"

I get the impression he may not be the sharpest pencil on testing day, just my first impression.

Yea he annoyed me with all his army talk i respect anybody in the army,navy,airforce, and military and i cant imagine how hard it is but if a fighter goes to the army and says that its easy fighting was harder 80 times im pretty sure everybody would hate him

He sounds like a complete moron to me. He needs serious PR help if he were good enough to go forward. I really don't think he is though.

He looks like Azog from "The Hobbit"

why do people get pissed about stuff like this.??? i think getting paid for fighting is much easier than risking your life defending your country.

I understand the point, but "easy" is not the right word. Better to say that it's safer, or point out that it's just a sport and not real life or death combat. Not that it bothers me.

He looks like Azog from "The Hobbit"
He looks like a young Buck Adams.

8-320x240.jpg

timthumb.php

why do people get pissed about stuff like this.??? i think getting paid for fighting is much easier than risking your life defending your country.

Its because of how often he brings it up. And its disrespectful to start going on about how easy it is right after he just beat someone

Um, fighting for a living, win or lose, is easier than war. Is this really controversial? Jeeze.

If it's so easy why not finish Ricci?

Exactly. I can just picture him humping the shit out of the Taliban soldiers trying to choke them for hours on in screaming this is so easy! Then he rides off into the dessert on a unicycle while texting lol

Um, fighting for a living, win or lose, is easier than war. Is this really controversial? Jeeze.

That's not the issue dumbass. Its how he brings it up every other word he says. Ok we hear you now talk about something else

edit, no point talking politics.
meant no disrespect to soldiers

Last edited:
You morons, he wasn't saying WINNING fights was easy. Fighting for a living is relatively easy. Compared to being a soldier.

A professional athlete who appreciates the inconsequentiality of his job?

God forbid.

colton after having sex with his wife: "this is EASY!"

colton after teaching his kid to use the crapper: "this is EASY!"

colton after cutting some guy in a wheelchair in a queue: "this is EASY!"

colton after his first family dinner back home from a tour: "this is EASY!"

good on him if he did something he found difficult. but just because i have a university degree in psychology, i don't tell everyone how everything is easier than recognizing a depressive guy.

(i also don't have monologues about how every doctor, fuck that, every nurse has a more useful job to humanity than any soldier ever.)

i don't do that, because i am not jesus, i did not win the iraq war, i did not catch saddam, i did not invent a cure for aids, cancer, the flu etc, and i did not solve the international financial crisis. neither did colton, so he might as well stfu and leave us alone about his life's ultra-deep insights.

Its because of how often he brings it up. And its disrespectful to start going on about how easy it is right after he just beat someone

He wasn't saying that the fight was easy, he was clearly talking about MMA in general, compared to putting your life at risk overseas in the middle east.
There was nothing said that could logically be construed as disrespectful to Ricci.

Back