Colton smith "this is easy"

Yup. This is Sherdog for ya. Supposedly calling fighters cans is a bannable offense here. They need to add a corollary to that rule saying "but it's encouraged by some of the mods to reduce fighters and their careers to the butt of jokes while hiding behind your keyboard".

Whoa, the only thing I said about his fighting career was that I was not entertained by it. That's nothing like calling a fighter a "can" and disrespecting his skills.
Then I joined in the discussion about his personality, which for whatever reason most posters didn't seem to relate to and appreciate

i really don't see what the big deal is with what he said. putting your life on the line is a tougher decision to make than choosing to fight in a cage.

I think the hate is really for the diapers he always wore in fights.

Who was the fighter that was saying "Its easy money bro!"

Paranoia-gifs-gary-oldman-34801263-500-200.gif

What kind of desperation search dredged this thread up?

Thanks guys for making this so entertaining. Some threads are difficult, but reading this thread was easy

This man was my favorite poster of all time. May his account rest in peace.

Was this the guy who was a marine?

I don't think this kids gonna cut it. We'll see though, I just don't think he knows how to 'play the game' and deal with all his new commitments.
Who knows. Sometimes ppl that are different (or annoying even) peak ppl’s interest.

Back