Colton smith "this is easy"

The DanaWhite

Pink Belt
Pink
Reaction score
I can't wait for him to fight a contender and get knocked out and hopefully the first thing that person says in his post fight interview is "this is so easy" .

He meant it is easy compared to his previous job. Which it is.

He is a ranger and I get what he is saying but I think its a little disrespectful to other mma fighters

that was the worst post-fight interview in the history of fighting.

It made "fear the consequences" seem like "I have a dream"

Dana was getting pissed when the Rep. from Harley was trying to award him with the keys to the bike.

I don't like Colton.

Getting knocked out is still easier than walking around worried about road side bombs and suicide bombers and being sniped from 1000 metres away.

Yea lmao Dana was like hey mother fucker pay attention haha

I don't think this kids gonna cut it. We'll see though, I just don't think he knows how to 'play the game' and deal with all his new commitments.

Last week Rory, this week Colton. Haters will hate...

He meant compared to what soldiers do. He's a young kid and he got emotional.

If they paid the TUF fighters a bit more and recruited better fighters to be on the show, i.e. don't sign as many into UFC that don't go through TUF, they wouldn't have this (read: minor) problem as the fighters would be more experienced. They'd also have higher rankings, higher quality fights, more money, etc. etc. etc.

Getting knocked out is still easier than walking around worried about road side bombs and suicide bombers and being sniped from 1000 metres away.

I understand that and I respect that but he says it every damn time he is handed a microphone

Back