Highlight video of my last fight

Congrats! Good job!

What's up with the ring girls? Yish. Shades of UFC 8 in Porto Rico.

Nice one. Look like you where in total control on the ground. Good job.

Was elbows on the ground allowed? Because it looked like he was open for some solid dropping elbows at times, when you was ground n pounding him from the top.

Good fight. Respect

Was elbows on the ground allowed? Because it looked like he was open for some solid dropping elbows at times, when you was ground n pounding him from the top.

Good fight. Respect
No elbows in ammy mma here in the states unless you’re on a reservation and they allow it

Good fight. Respect
Yeah elbows on the ground are illegal almost everywhere in the states for ammy. I saw the openings too. Would have made it so much easier lol.

Here in Hawaii we can elbow on the feet though 😁

Yeah elbows on the ground are illegal almost everywhere in the states for ammy. I saw the openings too. Would have made it so much easier lol.

Here in Hawaii we can elbow on the feet though 😁
You must have felt so close to get a finish. What goes through your mind in the heat of action?

You must have felt so close to get a finish. What goes through your mind in the heat of action?
Depends on the position but I’d say anxiety 80% of the time lol. And then probably focus because you are locked in a cage and have no choice but to fight as hard as you can the rest of the time

Didn’t get the finish like I wanted but I really needed this win haha. I know I could have got it, but played it a little safe. Anyways hope you guys enjoy!

Nice work. I would say be careful leaving the head exposed to guillotines with some of those takedowns. But good top control and GnP even without the elbows where you would have probably finished it. I see you are more of a grappler even though I see you mainly in the striking forums but maybe it was just this fight.

Back