Colton smith "this is easy"

Imagine you just got beat and next thing you know you hear your opponent blabbing on about how easy it was on the mic.

Oh quit your bitching. He's done both, it's his opinion that MMA is easier. Who gives a shit?

From what I saw on TUF he may win the award for most boring fighter in the UFC. I understand where he was coming from with the, "this is easy" comments but I also think it is somewhat disrespectful to all the fighters who just left their blood sweat and tears in the ring.

A professional athlete who appreciates the inconsequentiality of his job?

God forbid.

Oh quit your bitching. He's done both, it's his opinion that MMA is easier. Who gives a shit?

Eh.

The way he said it made me want to see him get beat up by a top 10 WW if he thinks it is so easy.

I'm no fan of Colton Smith. The first image I have of him is the fake glove tap on TUF. On top of that he wasn't very exciting on TUF, even though I thought his finale performance was very good,

That being said, I don't blame him for what he said, because it's true in comparison to his other job.

Tim Kennedy said the same thing. It's no coincidence they are both annoying.

Imagine you just got beat and next thing you know you hear your opponent blabbing on about how easy it was on the mic.

Couldn't have happened to a bigger turd than Ricci. The way he carried himself on the show was a joke and I hope he gets splattered in his next fight. Props to Colton, he's right, this shit is easy compared to getting shot at and blown to bits. He's a military guy first it seems, he walked around with his Eric Stoltz "Mask" lookin grill like his shit didn't stink and a lot of military dudes I've encountered post-9/11 have this "swagger" about themselves like they've survived 'Nam.

He was being unintentionally disrespectful. I give him the benefit of the doubt on this one, he seems like a good man.

Getting knocked out is still easier than walking around worried about road side bombs and suicide bombers and being sniped from 1000 metres away.

We all understand and respect the danger that anyone going into combat is in but we don't need army adverts during the UFC PPV's do we?

"And still UFC LHW champion... JONNY BONES JONES!"

*2 seconds later advert pops up on screen*

"THIS IS EASYYYYYYYYY! In the army, thats hard!"

This dude is beyond a smokebreak. He's more of like, "I think I'd like to try meth all of a sudden." kind of guy.

Back