Colby Covington is a boss and will be the new WW champ in good time

He's a turd clinging to any low hanging fruit by playing this pandering character while plebs, incels and those with low IQ who think it's fun it play off racism, hate on women and take part in childish antics are not only funny, but get their rocks off on it too.

That isn't who Colby is in reality, but that is what will define him.

You can congratulate him if you want. Also, he and Masvidal are confirmed wolf tickets. I'm 100% certain they filled out their Trump ballots together.

In before snowflake and liberal comments. The war room flocks to these threads like flies to shit.
I've said it before and ill say it again . This is the realest motherfucker on here

He's basically playing the heel role as a wrestler would but he's alienating his training partners, insulting women and playing off of racism. He's good at something most could do, hence the low hanging fruit comment.

If he was really smart, he would amp up the snark and talk smack to random towns and not just take shots at easy targets or try to offend demographics.

Where is he racist, or play off racism? Let's see how you spin this, Don Lemon style.

Where is he racist, or play off racism? Let's see how you spin this, Don Lemon style.

He's playing off of social issues that relate to race. Just look to some of his post fight comments. They aren't out right racist. I'm not saying he is racist. He is however pandering to certain people.

Wow. I myself think I'm right and I hold my own opinion in high regard.

What am incredible post you've made. This is a watershed moment for this forum. Amazing. Kudos, Sir. Phenomenal gif usage as well.
200.gif

I feel like people in USA made "racism" a word that is like a collective of all the negative things that happen as they seem to throw it on everything just how hoping that it will stick.

Regarding Colby - he's a great fighter and it's super clear created a heel persona.
The problem with this is that he's got
zero charisma on the mic and isn't witty or funny enough to come up with something on a spot like Chael.

I enjoy him as a fighter. It's nice to see a fighter who wins through attrition and pressure but I agree with Substance Abuse in most points about him. His fans are some of the lowest of the low.
But I do disagree about him and Masvidal, I believe that that beef is real, regardless if they are both Republicans and Trump Supporters. Other republicans like Askren don't like Colby either.

I enjoy him as a fighter. It's nice to see a fighter who wins through attrition and pressure but I agree with Substance Abuse in most points about him. His fans are some of the lowest of the low.
But I do disagree about him and Masvidal, I believe that that beef is real, regardless if they are both Republicans and Trump Supporters. Other republicans like Askren don't like Colby either.
Askren is Libertarian.

He's a turd clinging to any low hanging fruit by playing this pandering character while plebs, incels and those with low IQ who think it's fun it play off racism, hate on women and take part in childish antics are not only funny, but get their rocks off on it too.

You can congratulate him if you want. Also, he and Masvidal are confirmed wolf tickets. I'm 100% certain they filled out their Trump ballots together.

In before snowflake and liberal comments. The war room flocks to these threads like flies to shit.
god forbid the cage fighter says mean words about people

Lmao the only thing funny is how his character seems to affect people like you so much, people who hang on to every word he says or thing he does. You guys need to find something better to do with your life. He's an amazing fighter who brings every tool into the octagon and also backs up his trash talk. The trash talk is just a game but people around here act as if Colby has a personal beef with them lmao

Get a life, do something better with your time, stop being such a dork, and enjoy MMA skills and fight game for what it is, not the WWE expectations you have. True snowflake in every sense of the word. In before another triggered response.

He looks so sexy with facial hair.

What has he ever said that was racist? Calm down crybabies

Lmao the only thing funny is how his character seems to affect people like you so much, people who hang on to every word he says or thing he does. You guys need to find something better to do with your life. He's an amazing fighter who brings every tool into the octagon and also backs up his trash talk. The trash talk is just a game but people around here act as if Colby has a personal beef with them lmao

Get a life, do something better with your time, stop being such a dork, and enjoy MMA skills and fight game for what it is, not the WWE expectations you have. True snowflake in every sense of the word. In before another triggered response.

You're really salty about a differentiating opinion. I was giving an opinion and wasn't worked up about it, but apparently you are. Maybe a few of those key words in there triggered something. I'm not sure. I couldn't care less. Calm down. Take a deep breath. It'll be okay, snowflake.

{<jimmies}

Back