Social CNN completely turns on Biden and his admin as polls indicate he is worst modern president

I think what is really happening at CNN is that all those assholes they put on the air, are trying to keep their jobs. The new management is going to clean house of all the Leftist whack jobs and now those same whack jobs are trying to prove they are not that... after years of proving they were. This is pure desperation by scumbags like Don Lemon to keep his job.

They’re just greasing the rails for Kamala.

Their dogshit policies won’t change, they just need someone who will be more agreeable to the public.

There HAS to be someone more competent than her they can trot out. Shit even if it's someone just as far left, I'd settle for that over how utterly inept she appears to be.

I legit would worry about her ACCIDENTALLY starting a nuclear war, that's how bad she is. Find another left winger that has SOME clue about foreign relations and run them. Someone...ANYONE.

Not surprising.

Biden is now a liability for having a Democrat in the White House from 2025-2029.

They want him gone and they see their chances as better with Harris, or perhaps another option.

Harris is extremely unlikable, but at least she's a woman, a POC, and actually alive.

Imagine how bad things must be for the admins own leaders to be using conditions in Brazil as the comp.

LMAO.

The admin people are used to getting away with this shit, but with the poll numbers, the media knows they can't let them anymore... just like clips of the economic advisor and the press sec I posted.

I think what is really happening at CNN is that all those assholes they put on the air, are trying to keep their jobs. The new management is going to clean house of all the Leftist whack jobs and now those same whack jobs are trying to prove they are not that... after years of proving they were. This is pure desperation by scumbags like Don Lemon to keep his job.

they are going to try and save themselves, but the damage is done to them. Like how does Anderson think he can recover after being the person who hosted those super scripted "town halls" to prop Biden up during 2020? He is the reason people fell for this image of some competent person who would bring unity, bring the adults back into the room, blah blah.. Not only that, but then tried to spin everything negative about Biden's first year until it got to be just too much...

These media clowns I think drank too much of their own kool-aid and truly thought Biden was going to end COVID, bring world peace in a green energy utopia, and they would be vindicated for blasting Trump over any out of context sound bite and demonizing half the country for years.

Watching them eat shit now is bittersweet. It is funny but at the same time, it indicates how bad a spot our country is currently in.

CNN's new leadership must be less retarded than the previous ones.

TS is too stupid to understand what's actually going on. They threw him under the bus, questioning his faculty because they want to push him to resign and let Kamala to take the reins. It's a testament to how great this country is when a simple person like TS is able to live this long and talk wild, stupid shit on the internet
{<jordan}

TS is too stupid to understand what's actually going on. They threw him under the bus, questioning his faculty because they want to push him to resign and let Kamala to take the reins. It's a testament to how great this country is when a simple person like TS is able to live this long and talk wild, stupid shit on the internet
{<jordan}
yes..they really want the one person who has an even lower rating.

There are some similarities to carter for sure. Both came in after morally bankrupt presidents with the attitude that they could restore order and both failed in that regard. Both also get blame for the flagging economy but the reality the state of the economy had little to do with either of them.

I don’t know enough about what Carter’s agenda was but I know that he was unable to get much of it actually done. The has happened with Biden which is a shame because he actually had some good ideas like the infrastructure bill. It won’t get passed despite the country needing it.

I kind of doubt any president can be effective now until these devise politics and stupid culture wars simmer down. Right now both parties seem more occupied with making sure the other doesn’t score a win politically than they are with actually scoring any wins themselves. This is why all compromise has ceased in the house and the senate.

Gerald Ford was morally bankrupt?

There, posting this guy rounds up all posting a clip of the most recognizable faces at CNN from the last couple days

Except I guess Seltzer, but noone watches him anyways

Half those rating come from TVs in airports and dentists waiting rooms

The admin people are used to getting away with this shit, but with the poll numbers, the media knows they can't let them anymore... just like clips of the economic advisor and the press sec I posted.

they are going to try and save themselves, but the damage is done to them. Like how does Anderson think he can recover after being the person who hosted those super scripted "town halls" to prop Biden up during 2020? He is the reason people fell for this image of some competent person who would bring unity, bring the adults back into the room, blah blah.. Not only that, but then tried to spin everything negative about Biden's first year until it got to be just too much...

These media clowns I think drank too much of their own kool-aid and truly thought Biden was going to end COVID, bring world peace in a green energy utopia, and they would be vindicated for blasting Trump over any out of context sound bite and demonizing half the country for years.

Watching them eat shit now is bittersweet. It is funny but at the same time, it indicates how bad a spot our country is currently in.

I'm not going to lie. Usually, I feel bad for people if they lose their job regardless of who they are. If the right thing does happen at CNN and mass firings occur... I won't feel bad. It was earned and these people need a dose of reality for the shit they pulled.

Back