Social CNN completely turns on Biden and his admin as polls indicate he is worst modern president

tulsi now hosting for Tucker. Lmao. What. World we live in

She's got a good writer helper to make sure she pushes all the right buttons on the Trump bots, no doubt about that.

The sheep have already been fed their fodder before she even opens her mouth to regurgitate it to them. If they just kept that tweet on the screen, she could sit in that chair and say blah blah transgender blah blah blah renewables bad blah blah blah unfair to Trump blah blah blah Europe a mess blah blah blah immigration blah blah blah terrorists blah blah Trump Biden FBI blah blah blah and the like for 30 minutes and none of the viewers would notice.

"Vibe shift"
<{Heymansnicker}>

Hard hitting journalism right there.

An 80-year-old-mush-mouth, kid-sniffing, minority-jailing, d-level piece of actual human shit politician has a “vibe”.

Walk into a lake and never come back. This is lame squared to the power of stupid times lazy plus insulting. Fuck these garbage ass pretend fucking “news” sites. Whatever they paid this writer would be better spent on the fucking dollar menu at McDonalds after someone ate it and vomited it out in a piss soaked alley. Fuck them.

"Vibe shift"
<{Heymansnicker}>

Hard hitting journalism right there.

An 80-year-old-mush-mouth, kid-sniffing, minority-jailing, d-level piece of actual human shit politician has a “vibe”.

Walk into a lake and never come back. This is lame squared to the power of stupid times lazy plus insulting. Fuck these garbage ass pretend fucking “news” sites. Whatever they paid this writer would be better spent on the fucking dollar menu at McDonalds after someone ate it and vomited it out in a piss soaked alley. Fuck them.

Are they trying to make Mr. Peter sound cool or something? The only shifting he does is to get closer to little girls to sniff their hair, or to readjust his position after crapping his diapers.

Lmfaooo, CNN calling Biden out because no democrats want him to help campaign for them (because he would only hurt their campaign).

biden is clearly shook as he shakes them while angrily trying to correct them haha.

most popular president ever.

I love how catty the reporter is too at the end, “what there gonna be more?…. Oh yea?” Too funny

Last edited:
sad thread bump is sad.

Yet here with are with CNN eagerly anticipating with glee, trump running again and hyping it up.

If anything this thread is more relevant than ever and just shows how correct I was with this thread.

The lady literally said she is ready to take off. She wants it

Yet here with are with CNN eagerly anticipating with glee, trump running again and hyping it up.

If anything this thread is more relevant than ever and just shows how correct I was with this thread.

The lady literally said she is ready to take off. She wants it

Cause they are thinking of the money they will make.

Cause they are thinking of the money they will make.

mayhaps, but this would circle back to my more recent thread about media being a threat to democracy.

Shows they just want money and don’t care about democracy. So I am sure you agree with my assessment in that most recent thread, that mainstream media is more a threat to democracy than trump?

cause here you have them obviously wanting to amplify a threat to democracy (trump), and that amplification can be used on many fronts, thus more of a threat than one particular source.

Just want to ensure, so I can include you in that thread as a credible source of opinion

Lmfaooo, CNN calling Biden out because no democrats want him to help campaign for them (because he would only hurt their campaign).

biden is clearly shook as he shakes them while angrily trying to correct them haha.

most popular president ever.

I love how catty the reporter is too at the end, “what there gonna be more?…. Oh yea?” Too funny

The only reason Biden was brought in was because Biden can speak more clearly than Fetterman.... Barely

mayhaps, but this would circle back to my more recent thread about media being a threat to democracy.

Shows they just want money and don’t care about democracy. So I am sure you agree with my assessment in that most recent thread, that mainstream media is more a threat to democracy than trump?

cause here you have them obviously wanting to amplify a threat to democracy (trump), and that amplification can be used on many fronts, thus more of a threat than one particular source.

Just want to ensure, so I can include you in that thread as a credible source of opinion
No I wouldn’t agree with that.

I am not surprised, to say the least
That was a dumb poll.
Of course every trump voter will say the media is the enemy of the people and that trump is their savior. And of course some on the left will say the media is the enemy as well

And the talking heads are just happy to have an easy topic to shoot the shit about until the next commercial break.

Back