Social CNN completely turns on Biden and his admin as polls indicate he is worst modern president

your reading comprehension is shit. he ALSO asked:

"The same is true of gas prices, America is paying a hell of a lot less than most countries, and a President was virtually no control over that. Can anyone explain what he should have done and how that would have been better? Can you explain why the GOP blocked the bill to tax oil companies who are experiencing record profits?"

hurrrrrrrrrr durrrrrrrrrrrr

Should I take this as indication that you in fact do not think Biden’s presidency has had significant impact on inflation as the US matches global trends in that regard, or that you have no opinion on the matter and were solely discussing gas prices?

Should I take this as indication that you in fact do not think Biden’s presidency has had significant impact on inflation as the US matches global trends in that regard, or that you have no opinion on the matter and were solely discussing gas prices?

lolwut? energy, alone, is a huge chunk of inflation. so... if you want to jump to dumb conclusions, you jumped poorly.

yes, the current govt has had a significant impact on inflation. dumber, the recent 'inflation bill' is inflationary (tl;dr - tax credits promote buying)

global trends are what they are because other govts did similar shit and generally, monetary policy follows the usa/fed's lead, for the most part. eg, the dollar's relative strength vs other currencies while under high inflationary pressures here.

that said, i think (hope) it's finally peaked, but it never should have ran this hot, to begin with. that said (that saider?)... the recent stupid spending bills might undo the slowing of recent months and restart it, we're not clearly out of the deep end yet.

This Hunter Biden Stuff, Jill Biden being embarassed yesterday while calling brown people tacos, and Biden's number's being the worst of any modern president.

Thank god the adults are back in the room. And Biden was the most competent person the democrats had to offer lmaooooo. Imagine Cory Booker at the podeium givig a press conference on Ukraine, or Elizabeth Warren. Two absolute spazzes just yelling into the mic a bunch of word salad.
I really like Tulsi. Too bad no democrats do.

I like her too, especially how moderate and reasonable she seems the last year or so. I didn't really know much about her until hearing her in the 2020 election cycle and she seemed decent. But yea, to the democrats she is a total conservative, Russian asset at this point lol

I like her too, especially how moderate and reasonable she seems the last year or so. I didn't really know much about her until hearing her in the 2020 election cycle and she seemed decent. But yea, to the democrats she is a total conservative, Russian asset at this point lol
Combat vet. Went from enlisted to officer. That takes alot. No dems seem to appreciate these things. Speaks alot to her character imho. On a battlefield when other whiney libs are getting their asses wiped by mommy and daddy.

I like her as a speaker and respect her service record, but her policy stances could not be any more textbook 90s Neo-lib. We need younger blue collar politicians, not polished products of the military industrial complex with outdated policy positions.

I like her as a speaker and respect her service record, but her policy stances could not be any more textbook 90s Neo-lib. We need younger blue collar politicians, not polished products of the military industrial complex with outdated policy positions.
I'd love that but I don't think that'll happen. How's a blue collar dude or lady gonna have time for politics when they gotta worry about the next bill and feeding their kids? You gotta have time to invest in that.

Combat vet. Went from enlisted to officer. That takes alot. No dems seem to appreciate these things. Speaks alot to her character imho. On a battlefield when other whiney libs are getting their asses wiped by mommy and daddy.
Tulsi showed us what happens if you are not in the club after she took out Kamala. DNC will literally remove you from the debates and YouTube will demonitize your content. That's a side effect of the regulatory capture we are experiencing. Hard to get exposure when they control what and, most importantly, if, people hear about you.

I didn't become a super Trumper or even very political under after the 2020 election. I had mentioned on here during the democrat primaries that she seemed good, but doing so you called a right-winger and only wanted her to gain traction cause she has no chance, etc. lol

I'd love that but I don't think that'll happen. How's a blue collar dude or lady gonna have time for politics when they gotta worry about the next bill and feeding their kids? You gotta have time to invest in that.
It's a dream, I know, but there are steps we can take to make it easier. The kind of meaningful campaign finance reform and oversight it would take to get to a place where wealth is not the key factor in your ability to be a candidate is out of reach for this generation, but progress is not.

Unfortunately the hill has joined in with CNN to contradict the Biden admin, just like the Putin bits at not, the AP, and CBS that question Ukraine corruption.

but here we are yet again

campaigned against oil. nixed the keystone xl on day 1. undid trump-era energy EOs on day 1. revoked drilling permits on day 1. increased tariffs on solar panels. enacted an import ban on solar panels. after courts ruled that he couldn't revoke oil permits, they reopened them... but increased the royalties by 50%

it's not a mistake that oil/gasoline prices were up bigly 2 months before the war even started. he's been outright hostile to not just oil, but energy. the solar nonsense was only undone about a month ago.

https://www.npr.org/2022/04/16/1093195479/biden-federal-oil-leases-royalties

but i've already said this all before (and in more detail) - and iirc, while quoting you. so i guess you can run the fuck away again and act all incredulous about this bullshit and keep parroting the same fallacy.
Lol desperate. I think we need a "Thanks Biden" meme like we had for Obama.

<Dany07>

Don't we already have a BDS thread? <45>

Back