Social CNN completely turns on Biden and his admin as polls indicate he is worst modern president

Just noticed that within the last few days, there has been a string of clips of CNN either questioning if Biden is mentally able to be president, that he should not seek reelection, even worse numbers than Jimmy Carter. Not just with inflation either, but also the right track wrong track of the country.

These people should be ashamed though since they were the complicit media who covered for Biden in 2020, and throughout Ukraine Impeachment, when he was obviously the corrupt one there. Funny to see them stab him, Biden, in the back now as CNN's rating fall and now they all trying to save face..

Don Lemon and Van Jones questioning if he can keep it up in 2024. Van Jones even questions if he should let people know NOW and make way for new leadership

Even having a DNC strategist on saying saying less than 25% of people think the country is on the right track and Biden should not run in 2024

Edit: and before someone deflects to wow trusting polls now, huh? No, cause I think his numbers are even worse, nice try. This is more about how CNN is reacting and throwing him under the bus lol

Well if you go by the popularity numbers, McDonald's would be the best restaurant in the US.

This Hunter Biden Stuff, Jill Biden being embarassed yesterday while calling brown people tacos, and Biden's number's being the worst of any modern president.

Thank god the adults are back in the room. And Biden was the most competent person the democrats had to offer lmaooooo. Imagine Cory Booker at the podeium givig a press conference on Ukraine, or Elizabeth Warren. Two absolute spazzes just yelling into the mic a bunch of word salad.

absolute spazzes just yelling into the mic a bunch of word salad.

pot%20kettle.jpg

lol at anyone who voted for this guy. No amount of but-trumpin' can excuse the decision you made at the polling station.
Trump announces withdrawal from Syria 10/6/2019

Putin, a man who Trump cant stop heaping praise upon, celebrates his literal birthday the next day (look it up) and moves his troops in.

These are written-in-stone facts, not opinions.

Nothing can excuse your support for him (except the fact that you and your ilk are plain old fascists at heart)

So I just but-trumped a good enough reason to vote Biden

Hands up if you can explain how Biden is responsible for global inflation.

America is in the middle of the pack if you compare how it's doing to every other country, some countries are experiencing double digit inflation.

The same is true of gas prices, America is paying a hell of a lot less than most countries, and a President was virtually no control over that. Can anyone explain what he should have done and how that would have been better? Can you explain why the GOP blocked the bill to tax oil companies who are experiencing record profits?

campaigned against oil. nixed the keystone xl on day 1. undid trump-era energy EOs on day 1. revoked drilling permits on day 1. increased tariffs on solar panels. enacted an import ban on solar panels. after courts ruled that he couldn't revoke oil permits, they reopened them... but increased the royalties by 50%

it's not a mistake that oil/gasoline prices were up bigly 2 months before the war even started. he's been outright hostile to not just oil, but energy. the solar nonsense was only undone about a month ago.

https://www.npr.org/2022/04/16/1093195479/biden-federal-oil-leases-royalties

but i've already said this all before (and in more detail) - and iirc, while quoting you. so i guess you can run the fuck away again and act all incredulous about this bullshit and keep parroting the same fallacy.

Lol, even Facebook, well their meta AI is turning on Biden. Says America is ungovernable under Biden and that trump won the 2020 election

Also calls Zuckerberg creepy, which everyone agrees with, so this AI is 100% accurate

Apparently Nazis must have got a hold of the algorithm, lol.

Putin, a man who Trump cant stop heaping praise upon, celebrates his literal birthday the next day (look it up) and moves his troops in.

Nothing can excuse your support for him (except the fact that you and your ilk are plain old fascists at heart)

I don't think you did, but I respect the attempt.

<Grimes01>

I don’t even think you could convince Michael Moore with that nonsense jarble

Just noticed that within the last few days, there has been a string of clips of CNN either questioning if Biden is mentally able to be president, that he should not seek reelection, even worse numbers than Jimmy Carter. Not just with inflation either, but also the right track wrong track of the country.

These people should be ashamed though since they were the complicit media who covered for Biden in 2020, and throughout Ukraine Impeachment, when he was obviously the corrupt one there. Funny to see them stab him, Biden, in the back now as CNN's rating fall and now they all trying to save face..

Don Lemon and Van Jones questioning if he can keep it up in 2024. Van Jones even questions if he should let people know NOW and make way for new leadership

Even having a DNC strategist on saying saying less than 25% of people think the country is on the right track and Biden should not run in 2024

Edit: and before someone deflects to wow trusting polls now, huh? No, cause I think his numbers are even worse, nice try. This is more about how CNN is reacting and throwing him under the bus lol

Fun fact: there are people in this forum who actually voted for Biden.

campaigned against oil. nixed the keystone xl on day 1. undid trump-era energy EOs on day 1. revoked drilling permits on day 1. increased tariffs on solar panels. enacted an import ban on solar panels. after courts ruled that he couldn't revoke oil permits, they reopened them... but increased the royalties by 50%

it's not a mistake that oil/gasoline prices were up bigly 2 months before the war even started. he's been outright hostile to not just oil, but energy. the solar nonsense was only undone about a month ago.

https://www.npr.org/2022/04/16/1093195479/biden-federal-oil-leases-royalties

but i've already said this all before (and in more detail) - and iirc, while quoting you. so i guess you can run the fuck away again and act all incredulous about this bullshit and keep parroting the same fallacy.

But his question was to how Biden is responsible for GLOBAL inflation. Do you think the specific policies you mentioned were the cause of that? If not, does it seem somewhat strange that the majority of the developed western nations are going through a very similar level of inflation currently? Is that simply coincidental with the national inflation that Biden has caused?

What a lot of people do not seem to understad is this - what CNN is doing is what they always do, and that is reporting news. They are.not attacking Biden, and they didn't attak Trump - they reported news.

If the station you watch always says what you want to hear, it is most likely propaganda. Fox, OAN and to some degree msnbc, are propaganda stations - not news.

What a lot of people do not seem to understad is this - what CNN is doing is what they always do, and that is reporting news. They are.not attacking Biden, and they didn't attak Trump - they reported news.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahhaahahahahhahaaahhhhhhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahaha

thanks for the laugh sherbro.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahhaahahahahhahaaahhhhhhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahaha

thanks for the laugh sherbro.

If you think they are biased towards Trump, why do they report "bad" things about him?

If you think they are biased towards Biden, why do they report "bad" things about him?

But his question was to how Biden is responsible for GLOBAL inflation. Do you think the specific policies you mentioned were the cause of that? If not, does it seem somewhat strange that the majority of the developed western nations are going through a very similar level of inflation currently? Is that simply coincidental with the national inflation that Biden has caused?

your reading comprehension is shit. he ALSO asked:

"The same is true of gas prices, America is paying a hell of a lot less than most countries, and a President was virtually no control over that. Can anyone explain what he should have done and how that would have been better? Can you explain why the GOP blocked the bill to tax oil companies who are experiencing record profits?"

hurrrrrrrrrr durrrrrrrrrrrr

Back