Social CNN completely turns on Biden and his admin as polls indicate he is worst modern president

Just noticed that within the last few days, there has been a string of clips of CNN either questioning if Biden is mentally able to be president, that he should not seek reelection, even worse numbers than Jimmy Carter. Not just with inflation either, but also the right track wrong track of the country.

These people should be ashamed though since they were the complicit media who covered for Biden in 2020, and throughout Ukraine Impeachment, when he was obviously the corrupt one there. Funny to see them stab him, Biden, in the back now as CNN's rating fall and now they all trying to save face..

Don Lemon and Van Jones questioning if he can keep it up in 2024. Van Jones even questions if he should let people know NOW and make way for new leadership

Even having a DNC strategist on saying saying less than 25% of people think the country is on the right track and Biden should not run in 2024

Edit: and before someone deflects to wow trusting polls now, huh? No, cause I think his numbers are even worse, nice try. This is more about how CNN is reacting and throwing him under the bus lol

the dude is a corrupt and demented embarrassment, and it's obvious to a large part of the world. but he is just pushing through the unpopular D party policies so regardless of who they replace him with the displeasure by the people will probably remain.

Explain to us why you think that. Are we doing better now under biden?

As I have said before, Trump was a middling president for most of his reign. Totally mediocre. That was until the final chapter of his presidency… He childishly handled covid, and then denied the result of the election. That put him into shit-tier, and you cannot in good faith vote for him again.

As I have said before, Trump was a middling president for most of his reign. Totally mediocre. That was until the final chapter of his presidency… He childishly handled covid, and then denied the result of the election. That put him into shit-tier, and you cannot in good faith vote for him again.
Umm Trump brought you the vaccine that everyone loves. In record time I might add. He also said we can't let covid kill the economy. Governors ignored him and shutdown screwing up the economy.
We have all seen the studies on the lockdowns and how they were bad overall.

So tell us how Biden is doing a better job?

Umm Trump brought you the vaccine that everyone loves. In record time I might add. He also said we can't let covid kill the economy. Governors ignored him and shutdown screwing up the economy.

I said Biden has been bad. Trump was just shit-tier.

There are some similarities to carter for sure. Both came in after morally bankrupt presidents with the attitude that they could restore order and both failed in that regard. Both also get blame for the flagging economy but the reality the state of the economy had little to do with either of them.

I don’t know enough about what Carter’s agenda was but I know that he was unable to get much of it actually done. The has happened with Biden which is a shame because he actually had some good ideas like the infrastructure bill. It won’t get passed despite the country needing it.

I kind of doubt any president can be effective now until these devise politics and stupid culture wars simmer down. Right now both parties seem more occupied with making sure the other doesn’t score a win politically than they are with actually scoring any wins themselves. This is why all compromise has ceased in the house and the senate.

Don't lay it on so thick. You can't trick people otherwise.

Back