Social CNN completely turns on Biden and his admin as polls indicate he is worst modern president

I'm still in a consistent state of disbelief. I mentioned her earlier this month, on how trippy it is that she's running for Governor of Arizona and I don't think anyone would've guessed she was so Based. People in Phoenix know her as an innocuous and polite 20-year veteran local news anchor; she kissed me on the cheek as a tweenager on a school field trip. <45>

Kari is running a very charismatic "MAGA Queen" campaign.

I know nothing about her just that she was a TV anchor who got fed up with the propaganda and decided to run for office.

she just posted this. I should have posted it in the 1/6 thread to melt the minds of #blueAnon, but fitting for here too lol. She is gearing up to be super Desantis and all Katie Hobbs can do is be sued for being a racist discriminator lol. It is amazing to see

Democrat governors and mayors did that after he got inaugurated.

Red states lead the charges on that on.

We the people are facing that one with our bank accounts.

Lol
You just wrecked him.
It was clear that the dems did the lockdowns to win the election at any cost. Once Biden was in, suddenly covid wasn’t the top priority anymore.
Those extra unemployment checks as you said were dropped by red states saying it’s messing things up. Biden literally did nothing

You just wrecked him.
It was clear that the dems did the lockdowns to win the election at any cost. Once Biden was in, suddenly covid wasn’t the top priority anymore.
Those extra unemployment checks as you said were dropped by red states saying it’s messing things up. Biden literally did nothing
Lol, I just re-read what I wrote, and damn do I make a lot of typos before the coffee has taken effect.

Forgot his step by step instructions on how to log in.

YOU locate your computer.
YOU turn it on.
YOU wait until it turns on
YOU leave your white hairs alone and concentrate
YOUR password is password

So on and so forth.
{<jordan}

Hands up if you can explain how Biden is responsible for global inflation.

America is in the middle of the pack if you compare how it's doing to every other country, some countries are experiencing double digit inflation.

The same is true of gas prices, America is paying a hell of a lot less than most countries, and a President was virtually no control over that. Can anyone explain what he should have done and how that would have been better? Can you explain why the GOP blocked the bill to tax oil companies who are experiencing record profits?

The president of the United States is basically a king/supreme ruler.
He can do anything he wants and controls everything.
Saying that there's more to it than that makes my head hurt.
How am I supposed to talk politics if I can't point my finger at one guy?

I will add to this that ALL of the people that voted for Biden were fooled and now suddenly have had a change in heart, as the only reason they had an issue with the last guy was because he made mean tweats, despite his flawless policy, which he controlled solely by himself because he was the president

Even in his prime, Biden was a fucking imbecile. Listen to him talk 20-30+ years ago and then wonder how the fuck this retard kept getting re-elected.
I always thought Barrack picked him for VP as assassination insurance since nobody would want fuckwit Biden running the show, and for good reason.
And yet here we are.

Hillary and Trump both MUST run in 2024, it'd truly be an epic showdown! The two most loathed, most corrupt "leaders" evah!!
The US might be the 1st country to nuke itself and THEN retaliate with another nuke, lol.

The president of the United States is basically a king/supreme ruler.
He can do anything he wants and controls everything.
Saying that there's more to it than that makes my head hurt.
How am I supposed to talk politics if I can't point my finger at one guy?

I will add to this that ALL of the people that voted for Biden were fooled and now suddenly have had a change in heart, as the only reason they had an issue with the last guy was because he made mean tweats, despite his flawless policy, which he controlled solely by himself because he was the president

Lol, I'm not sure we'd be friends but I honestly can't disagree with really anything you say here.

Lmaaooo, when even the hill leaves #blueAnon in the dust. Thanks for voting for literally the worst rated president in modern history and this is only going to further progress, but not in the progressive libtard way you might think

Hillary and Trump both MUST run in 2024, it'd truly be an epic showdown! The two most loathed, most corrupt "leaders" evah!!
The US might be the 1st country to nuke itself and THEN retaliate with another nuke, lol.

fdd.gif

I would love to see evidence trump as corrupt, meanwhile you are correct about Clinton, simple as

Not sure if thread worthy, can’t make a new thread anyways, so I’ll stick it here under the context of, “you know what is worse than CNN turning on the democrats? The Somalis on her home turf turning on Omar”.

only thing that could be worse for her is if her brother refused to bed her

This poll is pretty significant (and yes indicates he is going to be the worst president ever). The reason it is significant because they say both sides have like 30-35% of the population that would support their side/guy no matter what. But this indicates the disapproval now is starting to also come from core democrats. So now like CNN, even the staunchest democrats are turning on the admin.

Is Biden the most unpopular president in history? He must be.

Back