• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Chimaev reponds to Strickland - Seems like his reporting himself fit for the bout

So a hairline fracture?

The same reason Khamzat was bending over and breathing heavy on the stool after round 2 right?

Must be normal with minor fractures

You can get a minor fracture and also fatigue lol.

Something clearly happened to him. He refused to throw his right hand for like 3 minutes at the start of rd 2 and he wasn’t gassed.

Even in round 3 he picked his pace up a lot the last 2 minutes when he realized he had to do something to win the fight.

I think everyone in the UFC is juicing except him this is just my theory
Why would he be the only one not juicing? You're probably right that everyone is but I would say there's no reason he would be the exception. I get it bro, we all want our heroes to be special but the reality is they are all human.

He better hope he gets sean out if there in the first because if he doesn't he will be toast. A sitting duck and with that shitty striking, sean can go 10 rounds and will box the big ears off of him.
Seans going to be fighting on his backfoot with the threat of takedown the entire fight.

Last edited:
IMO Strickland doesn't survive that first round like kamaru did. But if he does he has a very good chance.

Strickland is bigger than Usman and probably has better sub defense. I have no doubt that he would systematically chew up the Khamzat that we saw in rounds 2 and 3.

What happened to the broken wrist?

Ayahuasca session with this guy -

7696ccb10eab53ff44e0fb57c512bd80.gif

Strickland is bigger than Usman and probably has better sub defense. I have no doubt that he would systematically chew up the Khamzat that we saw in rounds 2 and 3.

Khamzat is being underestimate which is honestly not a bad thing. This has happened to him after the Burns fight as well but he regained that notorious reputation with his clinical win over Holland but this time he has to do it at greater stage.

I think we will see a humble Chimaev who will readjust everything about his training, approach to the game and going back to the drawing board and come back against Strickland to make a statement.

I don't think we will see first round predicting finish Chimaev anymore but a much more mature Chimaev who is more dedicated and overall humble in his approach and it is key for him to make a statement against Strickland hence I believe we will see a completely different Chimaev against Strickland

Last edited:
I have a feeling that Khamzat gasses himself out and the fight ends up similar to Sean’s fight against Abus.
Khamzats wrestling heavy approach needs to try to finish with a sub or gnp in the first two rounds or Sean is eventually going to start piecing him up.

I can't wait for Strickland to emotionally trigger and gas him out before proceeding to box him up.

And we know how fast you can gas out

IMO Strickland doesn't survive that first round like kamaru did. But if he does he has a very good chance.
why not- his wrestling obviously isn’t as good as usmans and he will get taken down but imo his bjj is better than usmans- he could survive the first round

If people wanna put so much stock into training - There was rumors that Strickland was able to take down Ankalaev in sparring. Bisping and Anthony Smith apparently asked around and confirmed this.

Would Strickland ever takedown Anakalev in a real fight in front of the bright lights? No chance.

If people wanna put so much stock into training - There was rumors that Strickland was able to take down Ankalaev in sparring. Bisping and Anthony Smith apparently asked around and confirmed this.

Would Strickland ever takedown Anakalev in a real fight in front of the bright lights? No chance.

I don't know why he doesn't wrestle

Chimaev is always calling people out on social media, it's meaningless.
So far his shit talking has been backed up. Took on a SAVAGE like Burns. Now he's beat arguably one of the greatest WW of all time. Say what you want, if he beats Strickland, the man is a monster.

So far his shit talking has been backed up. Took on a SAVAGE like Burns. Now he's beat arguably one of the greatest WW of all time. Say what you want, if he beats Strickland, the man is a monster.

I think he will run thru Dricus easiest of all his future opponents

Back