Change one aspect of a movie to make it better

In The Dark Knight when it all sucks it starts being good instead.

Michael Corleone is played by a chimpanzee rather than Al Pacino.

/thread

@RollSonnenRoll
Scream 4. At the end we get the showdown at the house and it appears as though Sidney is dead and it Jill killed her. Jill was trying to make it look like she was the sole survivor and someone else did all the murders.
Sidney-and-Jill-scream-22380046-499-212.gif

It was a great ending.

But then we get this bullshit scene with them In the hospital and Sidney alive and she kills Jill. I would delete the hospital scene and have it ending with Jill killing Sidney. It’s a perfect opportunity to reboot the series. If Jill doesn’t die she survives and goes on to be a killer. But what if another killer goes after Jill, not knowing that Jill herself is a killer. You can have Jill and another killer going around killing people and trying to kill/ figure out who each other are at the same time. Dewey and Gale will be trying to figure it out

All the Transformers movies. I would replace Michael bay.

In Harold and Kumar, replace John Cho with Jackie Chan.

In Man of Steel, when Clark let's his dad die: that scene should've been shot using the kid actor. I think it would've made more sense to have the kid hesitate or freeze up instead of 40yr old Henry Cavill dressed down to look like he's supposed to be 19.

879de2ec78b12433615ea419e8e62f5c.gif

Henry Cavill was only 30 years old when that Man of Steel was released.

Se7en

Brad Pitt yells "What's inda boooooxxxxx!!!?" Morgan Freeman looks into box, gasps and drops box. Brad Pitt walks over and looks in box. It's Brad Pitt's head. He looks up confusedly at Kevin Spacey and Morgan Freeman but they are gone. He is alone in the desert. No one else, no helicopters, only silence. He slowly realizes that he was the killer the whole time and he's completely insane.

Not bad, not bad. Although I do love the ending of Se7en and the movie as a whole.

Point Break with someone hot instead of Lori Petty...The Shining with someone hot instead of Shelley Duvall...

Lori Petty is an underrated beauty imo. And I don't think someone else can do the facial reactions Duvall did in that movie, her eyes were creepy. She made the movie scarier then it actually is.

In Star Wars replace Hayden Christensen with Michael Ironside.

Jaws, the shark kills everyone on earth..

Not a movie but holy shit the ending of True Detective 1 was truly terrible, it's like it was such a great tv series up until that point, and then with the inbred retards at the end being the bad guys it degenerated into cheap cliché horror crap. It'd have been more interesting if they went with the ''banality of evil'' angle, rather than with ''the ugly inbred monsters did it''.

Last edited:
Remove Emma Stone from any movie she's in and it becomes instantly better.

@RollSonnenRoll
Scream 4. At the end we get the showdown at the house and it appears as though Sidney is dead and it Jill killed her. Jill was trying to make it look like she was the sole survivor and someone else did all the murders.
Sidney-and-Jill-scream-22380046-499-212.gif

It was a great ending.

But then we get this bullshit scene with them In the hospital and Sidney alive and she kills Jill. I would delete the hospital scene and have it ending with Jill killing Sidney. It’s a perfect opportunity to reboot the series. If Jill doesn’t die she survives and goes on to be a killer. But what if another killer goes after Jill, not knowing that Jill herself is a killer. You can have Jill and another killer going around killing people and trying to kill/ figure out who each other are at the same time. Dewey and Gale will be trying to figure it out
Goddamn pal, can’t kill Sidney Prescott

Picture this -

“Dude, where’s my car?”

But they actually know where it is the whole time!

Not a movie but holy shit the ending of True Detective 1 was truly terrible, it's like it was such a great tv series up until that point, and then with the inbred retards at the end being the bad guys it degenerated into cheap cliché horror crap. It'd have been more interesting if they went with the ''banality of evil'' angle, rather than with ''the ugly inbred monsters did it''.
tumblr_n28hzbFv9c1skw7w1o3_500.gif

Not sure if "ugly inbred monsters" adequately captures the ending.

Undisputed- switch the roles of Snipes and Rhames

Se7en- the dead baby is shown in the box

Alien 3- Biehn and the little girl survive

The Kingdom- the Saudi Arabian Colonel lives

Last edited:
You kidding? He just won the light heavyweight belt. I think it's very possible he retires many years from now champion and undefeated. Nobody can solve Machida karate.
The only thing faster than him has been his era!

Back