Change one aspect of a movie to make it better

I'd take all the audience winking out of the 2nd expendables. They wasted JCVD on the one they didn't take serious. And I'd add a 2nd Van Damme, and make him a villain in the third or fourth. He had four movies with two Van Dammes, that would be a great Easter egg.

Have Benjamin Button be born as a regular baby and age normally.

Point Break - Bodhi lives at the end, Johnny Utah joins his gang, and they make the franchise into the original Fast and Furious

Beginning of Avengers Infinity War.

valkyrie-was-ready-to-serve-under-thors-leadership-at-the-end-of-ragnarok.jpeg

It's not realistic that Hulk was just chilling on the sidelines waiting for Thanos and Loki to end their dialoguing and banter. And where is Valkyrie, Korg and Miek in all this?

I would have liked to see the Black Order sweeping through the resistance, and breaking down Valkyrie and Loki, while Thanos demolished Thor and Hulk at the same time. (as hard as it may be to stage such a fight on a ship, it can be done)

Would have been plenty of time for Thanos to set up his character, motives and the jist of the plot, ect... and still have it all play out the same from there.

@Mike what do you think?

Last edited:
Luke dies at the battle of both. Leia becomes the Jedi to take down Vader. Her father...

John Wick:

I give it a plot.

<{cum@me}>

Brokeback Mountain

Ledger doesn't use spit and jams it in dry.

Super Hero movies are trash-water. I'd make them incredibly realistic and gory. No PC bullshit, and they'd be fighting billionaire international bankers that shoot shekels from their beady eyes. There also wouldn't be any cheesy, boring, cliche "romance" just maybe some hardcore poundage.

It is a weird thought that has been in the back of my head for years, but I have always believed that Stone Cold Steve Austin could have pulled off the role of Llewelyn Moss just as good or better than Josh Brolln in No Country for Old Men.

I know he is not a refined actor like Brolln, but there was not a great deal of dialogue anyway and I am thinking he would have nailed the facial expressions and body language of a down on his luck Texas bad ass.

That was the moment I fell in love in Alien 3 bro. It took some nuts to follow up Aliens by immediately killing off the boring love interest and the lame kid and dumping Ripley on a planet full of rapists. That's the kind of creative direction I can get behind

Are you the other Alien 3 liker around here?
Indeed, that movie took balls. Ripley wakes up from her good dream with a rude awakening, right back to her Alien nightmare. I always liked the movie, even moreso since the assembled cut came out (or whatever they call it). It's just very atmospheric with good characters.

But as far as changes go, Ripley's "crud" line always felt cringey to me. Huh? So yeah, change that.

Are you the other Alien 3 liker around here?
Indeed, that movie took balls. Ripley wakes up from her good dream with a rude awakening, right back to her Alien nightmare. I always liked the movie, even moreso since the assembled cut came out (or whatever they call it). It's just very atmospheric with good characters.

But as far as changes go, Ripley's "crud" line always felt cringey to me. Huh? So yeah, change that.

I like Alien 3 a lot bro. Obviously it's not perfect. But I like it more than Aliens (Alien is the best though)

I'd make Shutter Island more faithful to the books ending, show the second tower that casts doubt on the insanity twist.

Instead preserving the terror that an insane asylum being investigated can just lobotomize the investigator and call him crazy, with no consequence.
Never read the book but yes that would be an awesome ending

Return of the Jedi- Emperor lives, escapes Death Star. Episode VII now has a shattered empire on the run, but the Sith lives to rebuild it.

At the end of the original Total Recall, after he saves Mars, Arnold wakes up in the chair at Recall. It had all been implanted memories. He thanks them and raves about how great it was. He leaves and as he's walking home you see Michael Ironside and the agents following him. Ironside calls Sharon Stone ... roll credits.

So total groundhog day?

I'd have to give a rewatch, but I thought this was the alternate deleted scene ending. Unless you mean you would have left it in.

oh for real? if so that would have been fu*king awesome.

because it leaves it open ended...

is he going back to the "cause" or is he going in undercover...

At the end of John Wick 2, you see Denzel Washington (from Equalizer) find out that Wick killed one of his long time best friends that was undercover. We now have a Equalizing Wick coming in theatres January 2019.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back