Chael Sonnen calls Fedor a nerd, Questions his legetimacy in Pride, Also says GSP out grapples him

Lol, Chael trying so hard to angle for a pay day. Pathetic

He's mad he wasn't a part of the best MMA org ever!

Pride was shady.
Are you accusing Cro Cop and Nog taking dives against Fedor? Since Cro Cop, Nog, Barnett, Hunt, among others, lost fights, they took dives?

Don't be coy. Don't act like a 6-year-old girl. Speak up. Name names.

Chael is a well documented cheat and attention whore. Nobody should listen to anything he says. I used to think he'd make a good announcer but he wouldn't. He has no class or self respect. He's a snake in the grass.

Chael likes to bash Fedor and Pride but at the same time he praises Hendo, who's best accomplishes are from Pride and beating Fedor in SF. Talk about hypocrisy.

Are you accusing Cro Cop and Nog taking dives against Fedor? Since Cro Cop, Nog, Barnett, Hunt, among others, lost fights, they took dives?

Don't be coy. Don't act like a 6-year-old girl. Speak up. Name names.
Well, they were all on steroids

Does he want to fight Fedor.. he is angling for it.

It's been 10 years man, give it a rest.

Next you'll try and tell me that him in Bellator is actually a good thing too

The HW division in all 3 of those orgs were better, are you saying they weren't? There was a reason why Couture tried to leave the UFC as the HW champion, and it wasn't because of the UFC HW roster was loaded with talent

Both UFC and Pride are shady....What? Someone can actually be objective?

Yeah UFC under Zuffa's leadership has said and done some fucked up things.

Pride was under control by the fucking Yakuza...Nothing strange there.

Both are fucked,both are enjoyable because of said fuckery.

Chael is just stirring up shit to stay relevant,nothing new here.

The HW division in all 3 of those orgs were better, are you saying they weren't? There was a reason why Couture tried to leave the UFC as the HW champion, and it wasn't because of the UFC HW roster was loaded with talent

While Pride had the better HW division Affliction and Strikeforce didn't. I'm not saying the UFC's was better, but the talent was split up across the board.

When Fedor fought Sylvia and Arlovski in Affliction there were guys in the UFC that have and could have beaten those two fighters at that time. Same with Barnett too.

Also Strikeforce didn't have the best HW's they had half of the best HW's. While Strikeforce had Overeem, Werdum, Bigfoot, Cormier, Barnett, Sergi, Brett Rogers, Jeff Monson and Arlovski

The UFC had Cain, JDS, Brock, Carwin, Couture, Sipe, Mir, Cro Cop, Nog, Hunt, Rothwell and Nelson,

Last edited:
I'd put fedors resume against Chaels any day.

Chael has made a living out making outrageous statements

Chael Sonnen is the nerd. A dumb pro wrestling mark, cheater, was a nobody until he started running his mouth. He also claims the title of having the biggest choking moment of a fighter in mma history.

Calling Fedor a Nerd

Same video, but I time stamped where he says that GSP beats him in pure grappling when they
role. He also says that GSP is ridiculously strong and the second strongest man he's ever gone up against.

I don't like Chael but Fedor is a fraud

Chael's apparent bitterness here might have something to do with the fact that he was never good enough to be signed by Pride

Back