Chael Sonnen calls Fedor a nerd, Questions his legetimacy in Pride, Also says GSP out grapples him

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score
Calling Fedor a Nerd

Same video, but I time stamped where he says that GSP beats him in pure grappling when they
role. He also says that GSP is ridiculously strong and the second strongest man he's ever gone up against.

Last edited:
Chael loves GSP and hates Fedor. What's new?

Chael's hypocrisy when talking about Fedor is well documented. Funny that despite them both being in Bellator, he isn't pushing harder for a fight.

gsp stronger than fedor? get real

gsp stronger than fedor? get real
{<huh}

This was never said. All Chael said was GSP was the second strongest person he's ever fought or trained with. He's never trained with or fought Fedor.

Nothing Shael said was untrue

Basically said...
Pride was shady
Fedor has a bad record in the united states
Fedor is a legend

^^Which of these things is untrue?

The GSP thing is just his opinion, everything else was factual.

Last edited:
Chael is a deluded Pride hater.

Still stuck in the past, in an ancient dead rivalry.

I don't believe him about GSP. Is GSP stronger than Rashad? I find that hard to believe. Rashad son'd Chael, I don't think GSP could do that.

How did you get that from the OP or video?

{<huh}

This was never said. All Chael said was GSP was the second strongest person he's ever fought or trained with. He's never trained with or fought Fedor.

chael is trolling and it doesn't matter how strong gsp is. he is 190 lb (maybe 200 lb if he's gotten fat).

and i didn't watch the video (nobody does)

he needs the atention talking about the goat ......lol
he said wand was all his career on roids and 2 days later he tested positive on roids......LOL

chael is trolling and it doesn't matter how strong gsp is. he is 190 lb (maybe 200 lb if he's gotten fat).

and i didn't watch the video (nobody does)

It's like the words you post and things you quote have no relationship.

Chael_Sonnen_website.jpg

Sonnen already selling a potential Fedor fight.

I'd watch.

LOL Chael said Fedor's career is fugazi.

Very informational and accurate as always. Everything about Fedor's career was shady and dismissal.

The only people that dispute it are Pride dweebs and metrosexual Russians. I care for neither, and most people agree!

While you could still make a case for being the HW GOAT considering just how truly lousy that division is, to think he is a p4p GOAT or in the top 10 is laughable at best.

The man's record outside of shady promotions overseas with actually legit fighters speaks for itself.

Not surprised, even rashad used to say GSP got the better of him. The vid of him wrestling around with the hockey player shows GSP giving a lean 200+ pounder all he can handle in the clinch, he's just a freak.

Sonnen is a punk ass bitch for spewing garbage about Pride FC fights being fake.

Fedor getting slammed on his neck was fake?

Fedor taking liver kicks and high kicks from Mirko was fake?

Fedor punching Nog's head into the mat and bouncing it like a basketball was fake?

Rampage smashing the best UFC fighter ever Chuck Liddell into the mat was fake?

Chael Sonnen is would get his journey man record having ass soccer kicked to death in pride after he gasses 6 minutes into the first round from all the steroids hes on.

Back