Chael Sonnen calls Fedor a nerd, Questions his legetimacy in Pride, Also says GSP out grapples him

Very informational and accurate as always. Everything about Fedor's career was shady and dismissal.

The only people that dispute it are Pride dweebs and metrosexual Russians. I care for neither, and most people agree!

While you could still make a case for being the HW GOAT considering just how truly lousy that division is, to think he is a p4p GOAT or in the top 10 is laughable at best.

The man's record outside of shady promotions overseas with actually legit fighters speaks for itself.

Shut your bitch ass up.

Imo maybe, Fedor's body is not the same and GSP is kinda healthy so...

Calling Fedor a Nerd

Same video, but I time stamped where he says that GSP beats him in pure grappling when they
role. He also says that GSP is ridiculously strong and the second strongest man he's ever gone up against.

Most importantly Im not shocked that YOU of all people posted this :D. Passive aggressive in the closet Fedor hating fuck boy.

Shut your bitch ass up.

You fat little 50 year old pride nerds crack me up. Yalls been sweating dorito juice for years at the thought of the new age of actual athletes competing in this sport instead of hairy failed martial arts competitors.

Face it, Pride was a sham, it's "competitors" were a sham. The whole thing was a pathetic circus of fat uncoordinated men trying to bash each other's brains in, and while that may seem like entertainment for the unsophisiticated and quite-frankly - over-compensating dweebs with low tetosterone such as the competitors and the fans that watched it - the reality is most people including myself have actually come to appreciate what martial arts is, it's techniques, and the ability to successfully apply that in a fight over another person.

You're on the wrong side of history, my dweeb!

Chael is the best talker without the talent to back it up. I gotta respect a guy who talked his way into a title fight up a division coming off a loss in his own. Why the hell isn't he doing Pro Wrasslin in Japan?

Nothing Shael said was untrue

Basically said...
Pride was shady
Fedor has a bad record in the united states
Fedor is a legend

^^Which of these things is untrue?

The GSP thing is just his opinion, everything else was factual.

Eh. I don't disagree with what you're saying, but Chael uses those facts as weapons against Fedor rather unfairly.

A. Chael's a MASSIVE cheater himself. For me, him questioning the legitimacy of anyone doesn't have any merit.

B. He doesn't hold Hendo's record to the same standard, instead singing his praises.

For how often Chael takes on this subject, it's a bit petty at this point.

As a GSP side note, I guess GSP manhandled him once (he had an interview that said something along those lines). He's had a hard on for our beloved Canadian ever since.

You clearly werent around when Pride was going down so please be a good boy and sit quietly when adults are talking about fighting.

Imagine a boxing fan saying a Sugar Ray Leonard fan is "ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY" or that "EVERYTHING FROM THAT ERA WAS A SHAM"

Shut your dumbass ass up and stop spewing nonsense which may confuse newer fans who come here to learn about the sport.

Look at these "Hairy failed martial aritsts in this "SHAM" known as Pride"

8b9fa58eb4f4076e59d5bf87ae6d7763.png

dc41b60fef143c0449cd84d353a0252c.png

The sad thing is there are dumbass idiots like you who want to shit on a whole generation of the sport just because you were sitll in elementary school getting slapped for your lunch money when it was happening. As if Pride didnt have great fighters with great skill and talent and everything that happened there is a "sham" People who were around then knew epic wars were fought in that ring in Japan and would never try to shit on it. You should kill yourself for real.

Imagine someone saying that in Boxing about the 80s or 70s.

You want to talk about low testosterone and dweebs but thats exactly what you are if you're writing that kind of garbage on the internet. Now go back into your basement, son.

Lol...I don't think i've ever seen so much TRT in one place.

And for your information, it's actually comparing 19th century boxing, boxing was very well-developed by the 70's and 80's. You think anybody talks about or cares about that shit? Nope! Pride Fighters are some of the first guys to start it, so there's SOME respect there, but definitely none from a technical standpoint. People are already forgetting these guys, because they just aren't that good!

You can sit there and whine all you want about how you are fat and old, and liked going to your local video store to pick up the latest in shitty technique, and how not to take care of your body, probably cause you could relate! But the reality is it's outdated, and nobody cares anymore but a few dweebs like yourself that want to keep it alive. The fighters weren't athletic, most weren't even in great shape (and largely still aren't), and their technique wasn't at all developed.

You can sit there and whine all you want about how you are fat and old, and liked going to your local video store to pick up the latest in shitty technique, and how not to take care of your body, probably cause you could relate! But the reality is it's outdated, and nobody cares anymore but a few dweebs like yourself that want to keep it alive. The fighters weren't athletic, most weren't even in great shape (and largely still aren't), and their technique wasn't at all developed.

Where are you getting this fat and old shit from? Im 29 years old. Im 6'1 180lbs and I bang out sets of 30, wide grip pull ups and have been a purple belt in BJJ since 2014. Im an avid fan of all combat sports especially boxing and kickboxing and watched both of them heavily while also watching UFC from the very first days. Not every fan of Pride is fat and old, and Pride wasnt a sham, you're a degenerate moron who generalizes things in an extreme way and I find it odd that a guy with 3,000 posts in half a year has the nerve to call someone on here a dweeb. Please check yourself before spewing more nonsense on these forums, geek.

Where are you getting this fat and old shit from? Im 29 years old. Im 6'1 180lbs and I bang out sets of 30, wide grip pull ups and have been a purple belt in BJJ since 2014. Im an avid fan of all combat sports especially boxing and kickboxing and watched both of them heavily while also watching UFC from the very first days. Not every fan of Pride is fat and old, and Pride wasnt a sham, you're a degenerate moron who generalizes things in an extreme way and I find it odd that a guy with 3,000 posts in half a year has the nerve to call someone on here a dweeb. Please check yourself before spewing more nonsense on these forums, geek.

LOLOLOL...Says the person with 3k posts too...

Why do you dweebs make it SOOO easy. I don't understand, you esentially bash yourself.

The reality is there is nothing nerdy about bashing you for the little dweeb that you are. That's normal, and a rite of passage in at least 100 different cultures.

What incredibly nerdy is how you decide to tell me your whole made up biography as if I give a fook.

That shit lowkey made my balls shrink about 1 1/4 inches. That's not cool man.

Lol...I don't think i've ever seen so much TRT in one place.

And for your information, it's actually comparing 19th century boxing, boxing was very well-developed by the 70's and 80's. You think anybody talks about or cares about that shit? Nope! Pride Fighters are some of the first guys to start it, so there's SOME respect there, but definitely none from a technical standpoint. People are already forgetting these guys, because they just aren't that good!

Yet there are still Pride fighters in the HW, LHW, and MW top 10... So if they were such shitty fighters, what does that make this new, athletic generation of fighter that's in such great shape?

Most importantly Im not shocked that YOU of all people posted this :D. Passive aggressive in the closet Fedor hating fuck boy.

The gay man love you have for Fedor can't be healthy. I don't hate Fedor. I think a lot of his hardcore fan base is gross, but I don't hate the man.

From a fan perspective it sucked not ever seeing him in the UFC, but he's always been fun to watch. Why do you always call me passives aggressive? Is it because I don't curse back at you? Why should I respond to "Herp derp Fedor goat herp derd :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: cocksucker herderp." Grow up dude.

LOLOLOL...Says the person with 3k posts too...

Why do you dweebs make it SOOO easy. I don't understand, you esentially bash yourself.

The reality is there is nothing nerdy about bashing you for the little dweeb that you are. That's normal, and a rite of passage in at least 100 different cultures.

What incredibly nerdy is how you decide to tell me your whole made up biography as if I give a fook.

That shit lowkey made my balls shrink about 1 1/4 inches. That's not cool man.

Moron, I have 3k posts in 3 years. You have 3k posts since August. <3

Calling Fedor a Nerd

Same video, but I time stamped where he says that GSP beats him in pure grappling when they
role. He also says that GSP is ridiculously strong and the second strongest man he's ever gone up against.

What you've done here is confuse Cheal playing up a character to appeal to the ignorant nationalistic UFC brand fanboy with a legitimate argument.

Make sure you never watch the WWE, god knows what it would convince you of.

Moron, I have 3k posts in 3 years. You have 3k posts since August. <3

Since when was 2015 three years ago? LOL.

And that makes it worse to be honest. You've been wasting your life away here for longer then me! I will inevitably get bored of this little fad and move onto one of my other projects, to be honest already getting there! Only so many times I can laugh at dweebs after Conor wins a fight and it still be amusing...

Nonetheless, daddy has to work in the morning and needs his rest. Somebody's got to fund this welfare so you have some hot pockets to eat and xbox games to play.

Tata nerd!

What you've done here is confuse Cheal playing up a character to appeal to the ignorant nationalistic UFC brand fanboy with a legitimate argument.

Make sure you never watch the WWE, god knows what it would convince you of.

upload_2016-12-26_2-36-14.jpeg

The gay man love you have for Fedor can't be healthy. I don't hate Fedor. I think a lot of his hardcore fan base is gross, but I don't hate the man.

From a fan perspective it sucked not ever seeing him in the UFC, but he's always been fun to watch. Why do you always call me passives aggressive? Is it because I don't curse back at you? Why should I respond to "Herp derp Fedor goat herp derd :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: cocksucker herderp." Grow up dude.

My fan perspective is that Fedor has/had absolutely nothing else to prove. He dominated every HW he fought in Pride, and then he went and finished the previous 2 UFC HW champions in Sylvia and Arlovski. If he would've fought them in the UFC would that have made it more impressive? Some people just think fights outside the UFC are TUF level and don't mean anything

Sonnen is a punk ass bitch for spewing garbage about Pride FC fights being fake.

Fedor getting slammed on his neck was fake?

Fedor taking liver kicks and high kicks from Mirko was fake?

Fedor punching Nog's head into the mat and bouncing it like a basketball was fake?

Rampage smashing the best UFC fighter ever Chuck Liddell into the mat was fake?

Chael Sonnen is would get his journey man record having ass soccer kicked to death in pride after he gasses 6 minutes into the first round from all the steroids hes on.
pride_fc_fan.png

Easy there pal, You might get a heart attack

<{Heymansnicker}>

Back