Chael Sonnen calls Fedor a nerd, Questions his legetimacy in Pride, Also says GSP out grapples him

Like Chael or not, he is more honest than everyone else. I've always had my skepticism with PRIDE, too. It's almost surely fake. :(

Yes everyone could take the steroid. However, UFC at least pretended to regulate PED, they didn't bluntly condoned the drug use as Pride did. That is why Pride was much more shady than UFC even back in the old days.
right. But if everybody took steroids in Pride what's the difference, nobody has benefits over another. And looking at fedor physic he probably didn't.

He had nothing left to prove regardless of who was in the UFC at that time. He was like 37 years old when the UFC and Strikeforce merged, it's not like he was 25 and still had to prove himself. The guy beat a who's who in the HW division and he didn't just beat them, he dominated them

He was 35 and went and fought lesser competition in M-1. There were still a lot left for him to prove imo. He had a good run, but a lot of his recorded was padded too.

I'm not trying to take anything away from the guy, but he was still young enough to re group and make another run, but he chose to take an easier different path.

right. But if everybody took steroids in Pride what's the difference, nobody has benefits over another. And looking at fedor physic he probably didn't.

That doesn't make the organisation less shady lol

And you can't assess person's use of PED simply based on his physic, plenty of guys got caught using PED and they never had ripped body.

I'm sure not everybody took them. Some people don't want to put that shit in their body. Not everybody on Roids is ripped either. Tim Sylvia pissed hot ffs.

If you guys actually listened, Chael says he's a favorite and legend, just was skeptical about Pride. Jesus, we're in the age of dumb motherfuckers not reading or listening to anything and just spouting off.

Says steroid junky Chael who competed alongside other self admitted steroid guzzlers Henderson and Couture.

Can't stand some of these athletes. Such hatred for legends of the sport and for no reason.

If you aren't to some degree suspicious about the outcomes in Pride, you're not looking. The other thing to keep in mind, mma in 2004 wasn't as developed a sport.

Fedor had power in his hands and a dynamic submission game. He was young and hungry. By the time he came to the states the sport had changed and so had he.

I wouldn't say all the Pride fights were fixed, but Coleman took at least one dive, and Rampage and others talked about results being played with and the encouragement of Mexican supplements. Yeah, Pride was a lot Fugahzi as Chael said.

I have been one of the more prominent characters when it comes to exposing the fixed fights in Pride. With Fedor however he came along right when they started winding down the fake fights. The fixing was more in Sakuraba's era., now that's a guy who's resume is questionable.

You can tell when it's a work and Fedor's fights didn't look fake. That doesn't change the fact that he's the most overrated fighter ever in MMA and this site has his biggest cult following.

He was 35 and went and fought lesser competition in M-1. There were still a lot left for him to prove imo. He had a good run, but a lot of his recorded was padded too.

I'm not trying to take anything away from the guy, but he was still young enough to re group and make another run, but he chose to take an easier different path.

No, you are taking something away from him. He was undefeated for 10 years and was fighting the best fighters in the HW division regardless of the Org. Would Fedor beating Sylvia and Arlovski under the UFC banner mean more to you than him beating them in Affliction? But I'm assuming that you're like most of these other posters that are name whores and UFC has been and will always be the top org

Sonnen is a punk ass bitch for spewing garbage about Pride FC fights being fake.

Fedor getting slammed on his neck was fake?

Fedor taking liver kicks and high kicks from Mirko was fake?

Fedor punching Nog's head into the mat and bouncing it like a basketball was fake?

Rampage smashing the best UFC fighter ever Chuck Liddell into the mat was fake?

Chael Sonnen is would get his journey man record having ass soccer kicked to death in pride after he gasses 6 minutes into the first round from all the steroids hes on.
Triggered

At the time

Pride/Affliction/Strikeforce HW divisions >>>>>>>>>>>>> UFC HW division

And it's really not even close.

It's been 10 years man, give it a rest.

Next you'll try and tell me that him in Bellator is actually a good thing too

thechoice2 said:
Chael's an idiotic attention whore.

/Thread.

He's the type of dude that would shit talk his mom and dad if it was guaranteed hits, and attention.

Fedor vs Chael!

Make it happen Dana!

You fat little 50 year old pride nerds crack me up. Yalls been sweating dorito juice for years at the thought of the new age of actual athletes competing in this sport instead of hairy failed martial arts competitors.

Face it, Pride was a sham, it's "competitors" were a sham. The whole thing was a pathetic circus of fat uncoordinated men trying to bash each other's brains in, and while that may seem like entertainment for the unsophisiticated and quite-frankly - over-compensating dweebs with low tetosterone such as the competitors and the fans that watched it - the reality is most people including myself have actually come to appreciate what martial arts is, it's techniques, and the ability to successfully apply that in a fight over another person.

You're on the wrong side of history, my dweeb!

If trolling...

<mma4>

If not...

{<jordan}

Chael is a deluded Pride hater.

Still stuck in the past, in an ancient dead rivalry.

I don't believe him about GSP. Is GSP stronger than Rashad? I find that hard to believe. Rashad son'd Chael, I don't think GSP could do that.

Rashad has also said gsp gets the better of him in grappling. There is a reason he's the one true goat he's a total freak athlete. He really is mmas once ever.

Chael is a bum troll who had a shit career tarnished by steroids.

Chael "money laundering" Sonnen is a nice dude but as crooked as they come. Of course Pride was shady just like the UFC is shady. But we can all just enjoy it for what it is.

Back