Chael Sonnen calls Fedor a nerd, Questions his legetimacy in Pride, Also says GSP out grapples him

Chael said was GSP was the second strongest person he's ever fought or trained with.

I'm a huge GSP fan but I don't buy that statement.

Jones, Shogun and Rashad must all be stronger than GSP and those are just a few of his past opponents

I don't like Chael but Fedor is a fraud

lol there's endless quotes of fighters and journalists praising Fedor but hey I guess some unhinged Shertard on the internet knows more than the actual people within the MMA community lmao

Jose Aldo:
"Man, I think we all have a list. The number one for me is Fedor Emelianenko. I'm a big fan of him, the guy is so amazing.
http://www.mmamania.com/2013/7/19/4...elianenko-greatest-mma-fighter-all-time-video

Love Chael's podcast. I really like the interplay between him and his co-host. I don't agree with his Fedor bashing or constant ball-licking of Dana, but it all makes for some entertaining banter.

I'm a huge GSP fan but I don't buy that statement.

Jones, Shogun and Rashad must all be stronger than GSP and those are just a few of his past opponents

Did you listen to the audio? He was speaking in terms of grappling and how heavy he felt when he was on top of him. Rashad has also stated that GSP could out grapple him. Chael never really got a chance to feel Shoguns strength.

Chael talks about Fedor.

Fedor doesn't talk about Chael. He doesn't even know who he is.

You do the math.

While Pride had the better HW division Affliction and Strikeforce didn't. I'm not saying the UFC's was better, but the talent was split up across the board.

When Fedor fought Sylvia and Arlovski in Affliction there were guys in the UFC that have and could have beaten those two fighters at that time. Same with Barnett too.

Also Strikeforce didn't have the best HW's they had half of the best HW's. While Strikeforce had Overeem, Werdum, Bigfoot, Cormier, Barnett, Sergi, Brett Rogers, Jeff Monson and Arlovski

The UFC had Cain, JDS, Brock, Carwin, Couture, Mir, Cro Cop, Nog, Hunt, Rothwell and Nelson,

Like I said, those 3 orgs had more HW talent than the UFC had. You can keep telling yourself that Fedor needed to "prove himself" to you, but he consistently fought in the toughest HW division throughout his career

Chael is a deluded Pride hater.

Still stuck in the past, in an ancient dead rivalry.

I don't believe him about GSP. Is GSP stronger than Rashad? I find that hard to believe. Rashad son'd Chael, I don't think GSP could do that.
Err, Gsp would get the better of Rashad in sparring. Theres footage out there. Gsp would take Rashad down at will.

Its funny how todays newbs worship Khabib's grappling (only because they are Conor hating newbs who are simply jumping on to the next banwagon, "oh hes the one to beat Conor") YET they have no clue about Gsp, and how his strength and grappling was truly in a class of its own for MMA....TRULY...you think Khabib's grappling is as legendary as Conor's striking...go watch some prime GSP

Like I said, those 3 orgs had more HW talent than the UFC had. You can keep telling yourself that Fedor needed to "prove himself" to you, but he consistently fought in the toughest HW division throughout his career

In Pride yes. In Strikeforce and Affliction no. He didn't have to prove anything, but he was young enough to where he could have tried to recover from his 3 losses by trying to make a run in the UFC which at that time had swallowed Pride, Strikeforce, and Afflictions HW roster.

In Pride yes. In Strikeforce and Affliction no. He didn't have to prove anything, but he was young enough to where he could have tried to recover from his 3 losses by trying to make a run in the UFC which at that time had swallowed Pride, Strikeforce, and Afflictions HW roster.

Fedor, Arlovski, Barnett, Sylvia, Rothwell, Yvel > Couture, Brock, Mir, Nog, Vera, Gonzaga

Fedor, DC, Overeem, Bigfoot, Sergei, Barnett, Arlovski, Rodgers > Cain, JDS, Carwin, Brock, Mir, Nog, Hunt, Nelson

I've always thought Chael was a pretty big nerd.

Sonnen is a punk ass bitch for spewing garbage about Pride FC fights being fake.

Fedor getting slammed on his neck was fake?

Fedor taking liver kicks and high kicks from Mirko was fake?

Fedor punching Nog's head into the mat and bouncing it like a basketball was fake?

Rampage smashing the best UFC fighter ever Chuck Liddell into the mat was fake?

Chael Sonnen is would get his journey man record having ass soccer kicked to death in pride after he gasses 6 minutes into the first round from all the steroids hes on.
Chucks the greatest ufc fighter ever?!?!?!

Fedor, Arlovski, Barnett, Sylvia, Rothwell, Yvel > Couture, Brock, Mir, Nog, Vera, Gonzaga

Fedor, DC, Overeem, Bigfoot, Sergei, Barnett, Arlovski, Rodgers > Cain, JDS, Carwin, Brock, Mir, Nog, Hunt, Nelson

For one take Fedor out of the equation because that's who we are comparing the divisions to. And for another one you are still wrong those divisions were on par with each other it's a pretty even split of talent.

Strikeforce
Overeem
Werdum
Bigfoot
Cormier
Barnett
Sergi
Brett Rogers
Jeff Monson
Arlovski

UFC
Cain
JDS
Brock
Carwin
Couture
Mir
Stipe
Cro Cop
Nog
Hunt
Rothwell
Nelson

You fat little 50 year old pride nerds crack me up. Yalls been sweating dorito juice for years at the thought of the new age of actual athletes competing in this sport instead of hairy failed martial arts competitors.

Face it, Pride was a sham, it's "competitors" were a sham. The whole thing was a pathetic circus of fat uncoordinated men trying to bash each other's brains in, and while that may seem like entertainment for the unsophisiticated and quite-frankly - over-compensating dweebs with low tetosterone such as the competitors and the fans that watched it - the reality is most people including myself have actually come to appreciate what martial arts is, it's techniques, and the ability to successfully apply that in a fight over another person.

You're on the wrong side of history, my dweeb!

'I wasnt a part of it so thus it sucks'

NotoriousMillions

UFC was top heavy with Cain and Junior, but Strikeforce has the deeper HW division.

I don't like Chael but Fedor is a fraud

The only fraud is Anderson. Cheated and dominated a weak MW division for years until someone like Weidman exposed him. Also busted for PED's lol. Fedor, GSP, Jones, and even Conor > Anderoid

Back