Cerrone Confirms Conor Didn't Break Anything. UFC & Rogan Lied

I'd quote your quotes for you but I don't care that much. Just thought it was funny that Cerrone totally dismissed what you and the rest of Conor's shoe shiners were saying was the reason for such a 'devastating victory'. He didn't quit because Conor broke his nose and orbital in 15 seconds, he just quit.
Yes, that’s obviously what he wants the world to think. Lol. That’s your takeaway. That cerrone is telling everyone he just quit. Wasn’t hurt at all.

Again, in the cage, right after the fight, he said he busted his nose. You know that right? Literally in the cage.

Lorenzo was the former president of the commission. You dont think he still has connects there and they wouldnt help out Dana and the UFC?
Lol. Wtf???

Lorenzo was the former president of the commission. You dont think he still has connects there and they wouldnt help out Dana and the UFC?
UFC and NSAC are probably one and the same for all practical purposes. Refs, judges, testing...UFC almost always gets what they want.

Lol i'd bet the kind of people who think his reputation took a hit, are the same people he doesn't give a shit about. If you got fooled into thinking this was a great opponent for Conor, that's you being a big dummy. Nothing more, nothing less. You don't get to pawn off your ignorance on Cerrone and say he took a dive.

Except he's been on social media arguing with these people he doesn't care about. He's been getting triggered by nobody's since before the fight.

Also do everyone including yourself a favor and stop posting for a bit. It's getting hard to think you're a year older then fourteen.

Yes, that’s obviously what he wants the world to think. Lol. That’s your takeaway. That cerrone is telling everyone he just quit. Wasn’t hurt at all.

Again, in the cage, right after the fight, he said he busted his nose. You know that right? Literally in the cage.
Yeah, honestly I think that is what he is saying but not meaning to. I think he's doing the prideful thing saying he didn't break nothing on me but not realizing that the implication is it gives him less of an excuse for his terrible performance

Why would the nsac make it up post fight as they are detailing medical suspensions? Another conspiracy the doctors are in on? He went to the hospital after the fight.

Donald didn’t say he didn’t have any fractures. He said he didn’t need surgery because he face wasn’t broken. People do use break and fracture differently. I mean, in the fuckin octagon he said “busted my nose”.

Bud just give it up. It was not some crazy brutal beat down

You should stop letting your hate for Conor cause you to make up dumb ass accusations about another fighter

If Cerrone took a dive for the UFC, and the UFC said he broke his nose and what not...wouldn't it be smart for Cerrone to go along with that lie...this isn't rocket science. It's not even Murder She Wrote...thats logic that's pretty easy to handle
Not to mention Donald said to Conor you broke my nose.

Cerrone: "It’s like, I don’t know if it’s the camera or the pressure, but I’ve got to figure that out," Cerrone admits. "Whatever makes me fight hard to get there, and then I seem to, like, fold under pressure. I don’t know. I’m tryin’ to [figure it out]. I got a new sports psychologist tryin’ to work those kinks out."

Rogan is an idiot and wrong, Cerrone's performance was pathetic in a big fight as usual. The guy is a journeyman. He's lost 6 of his last 10 fights ffs, he's not a legend but a punching bag.

HAHA thats not even close to the same thing you stupid fuck

Conor kicked him in the head, then got on top and pounded him with punches.. Do you fools even know who Conor is? He has put away Dustin, Aldo and Eddie to name a few with strikes.. Get over it.. He's good..

Broken orbital would have been better for Cowboys career..lol

Except he's been on social media arguing with these people he doesn't care about. He's been getting triggered by nobody's since before the fight.

Also do everyone including yourself a favor and stop posting for a bit. It's getting hard to think you're a year older then fourteen.

Listen man, I'm not the one that's so insecure I have to make up wild conspiracies to try to shit on a fighter I don't like. Also, do everyone including yourself a favor, and go fuck yourself

It wasn’t a dive.

It was just a capitulation from a guy who isn’t very good anymore, has always had a reputation for shrinking in the spotlight, and was only really there to pick up a pay cheque. Winning would’ve been nice but he wasn’t really there to win

The whole thing was aimed at selling Conor as being ‘back’ and in doing so they put him in with the ideal opponent. For a lot of casual fans, he’s just stopped a much bigger opponent with a number of UFC records and is deserving of the Khabib rematch. For anyone who knows the sport, the win means very little in terms of establishing what McGregor has left, or if he now has something on offer to make the Khabib fight competitive.

In my experience with fighters, a long break from the ring/cage, combined with drug and alcohol problems, very rarely results in a better fighter.

Get out of your basement and get a job. Maybe you'll get a clue how life and business works
Lol

Lorenzo being on the commission 20years ago I’m sure is a big deal now. And yes, it’s likely Dana called him up, said we are fixing the Conor fight, can you get a doc to make up fractures so it looks more legit, because it’s going to look like a work. And Lorenzo said sure dr Smith is still there and he’s my buddy so no worries. He won’t tell anyone.

That’s business bro. The way the pros do.

Or maybe the call was made right after the fight....

It wasn’t a dive.

It was just a capitulation from a guy who isn’t very good anymore, has always had a reputation for shrinking in the spotlight, and was only really there to pick up a pay cheque. Winning would’ve been nice but he wasn’t really there to win

The whole thing was aimed at selling Conor as being ‘back’ and in doing so they put him in with the sledge the opponent. For a lot of casual fans, he’s just stopped a much bigger opponent with a number of UFC records and is deserving of the Khabib rematch. For anyone who knows the sport, the win means very little in terms of establishing what McGregor has left, or if he now has something on offer to make the Khabib fight competitive.

In my experience with fighters, a long break from the ring/cage, combined with drug and alcohol problems, very rarely results in a better fighter.
He did have a dominant performance 8 months prior against the then #4 fighter in iaquinta. Ferg ferged him and then he had a bad loss to Justin who has big power and caught him.

Ds1ocl0.gif
Lol

All these people that would never dare step into a cage calling him a quitter lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back