Projected UFC 304 card

UK got a hell of a card if this is real. I'd honestly look forward to MVP/Wonderboy the most.

There was Gane but he has a ''movie to shoot''
Gane is not a better option, he's already lost 2 title fights and his only win is over Spivac. I don't know why Dana keeps offering him title shots but he hasn't earned it. Jones subbed him in 2 minutes, he should have to put work in to get back to the title picture.

NO Paddy or Molly would make it a solid UK Card already

Sinbi is all the way down south near Phuket (actually In Phuket I think?).

Tbh I never went to the south during my whole time here. Dunno if it's because I'm from Canada but I never been a big fan of beaches I rather live near mountains a lla Nurmagomedov (lol).

Don't know if you know but Buakaew (Pretty much the #1 worldwide best Muay Thai fighter in the world even though I like Saenchai more).

And his new gym and where he live is actually in Chiang Mai! literally 15 km from where I live haha. That's like Jon Jones having an open gym next to your house.
That’s insane man, very happy for you! Definitely go to the south while you can, the photos I’ve seen are stunning

Exactly what you just said. MVP is 37 has only had 1 fight in the UFC and is sitting at number 13 which is laughable in of itself. Meanwhile Shavkat is top 3, his 6 fights beats MVP's 1... I can't believe I'm actually discussing this. That match up makes no sense whatsoever. Shavkat has bigger fish to fry then MVP who can fight someone like Michel Pereira instead.
Michael Chandler fought against Charles Oliveira in his second UFC fight, while Ben Askren faced Robbie Lawler right off the bat in his UFC debut. MVP has had a standout career in what's widely regarded as the world's second top MMA organization. Just like with Chandler and Askren, I think that definitely justifies a fast track to top 5 level fights. I don't see Shavkat as any more deserving of a title shot than Ian Garry or Jack Della Maddalena, who both have racked up more wins at this point. Looks like we'll have to agree to disagree on this one, my friend.

MVP vs Garry would actually be great. I haven't even thought of it.

I doubt the UFC will put them together though considering Garry is a prospect and MVP is brand new despite being old but has name value and is actually really good himself.

Is Sean Brady booked? I wouldn't mind seeing him against one of these guys.
Garry already said he has no interest in fighting MVP.

He claims to be the best WW striker but he knows Page would make him look silly.

It's a good card for sure, obviously the GOATlal coronation should be the main event rather than Aspinall though, and MVP should be against Geoff Neal, JDM would be cool too. Plus Allen should fight Emmett or Yair rather than Giga

Can people stop thinking MVP vs Wonderboy will be an amazing fight?

They will stare at each other FFS

MVP needs someone who isn't hesitant to come forward and bang.
Nobody knows what will happen until it happens sir.
We all know MMA math of any kind is unreliable.

Even though deserving, I still don't like the Belal part. Lol

Michael Chandler fought against Charles Oliveira in his second UFC fight, while Ben Askren faced Robbie Lawler right off the bat in his UFC debut. MVP has had a standout career in what's widely regarded as the world's second top MMA organization. Just like with Chandler and Askren, I think that definitely justifies a fast track to top 5 level fights. I don't see Shavkat as any more deserving of a title shot than Ian Garry or Jack Della Maddalena, who both have racked up more wins at this point. Looks like we'll have to agree to disagree on this one, my friend.

Michael Chandler is a multiple time Bellator champ who knocked out a top 10 fighter in his UFC debut. MVP wasn't good enough to be a champion in Bellator and took the 13th ranked guy to a ho hum decision, as is typical whenever he faces a decent fighter.

It's best not to look at MVP as a title contender. He wasn't that in Bellator. He's just here to end his career with a few fun fights.

Is it really starting in the middle of the night there?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back