Cerrone Confirms Conor Didn't Break Anything. UFC & Rogan Lied

Cowboy brings it every fight. Conor swarmed him from the bell. He got clipped and finished.

Not sure where this notion of giving up comes from.

Cerrone keeps being like: I didn't take a dive! I wasn't hurt! I just suck so much.

Lol couple of weeks out and it feels like noone cares about this meaningless fight

you clearly have no idea that all it takes is Stephen A Smith, the biggest sports analyst today, to open his twitter, see what Cerrone said, and then tweet it back out.

It doesn't matter what anybody tweets when facts don't matter, you moron. Do you believe Hogan will backtrack his comments about Stephen A now, even though Cerrone confirmed that Joe was talking out of his ass? Guess again.

the sword swings both ways buddy. UFC isn't the only one with a microphone to the world, there's this thing called the internet. You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

Ah, "the internet". The place where random politicians lie as much as they want without repercussions, where Conor "loses the battle but wins the war" after he got stomped by Khabib and where Alex Jones warns us about hobgoblins coming after us. Because as we all know, the internet is about the big picture, serious discussions and factual analysis. It brought us flat-earthers and anti-vaccers after all... lel

and cut the bullshit. you come on here like you're some fuckin genius, but you know how i know you're just as dumb as the rest of us? cuz you're posting on sherdog and replying to me. shouldn't a Harvard grad like yourself be doing something?

Well, you are right with one thing. You're so dumb I really shouldn't bother. So there you go.

wasn't it the athletic commission who said they were broken based on the doctors diagnosis?

Joe was only repeating what he heard Conor say in the cage.

You see how one thing Rogan says can make 80% of mma fans believe the bullshit that comes out of his mouth.. He needs to just go away already he's part of what's ruining the sport

@kflo

Get in here and explain this man. You said Conor smashed Cowboy's face to smithereens with thigh and shoulder strikes, that's how good he is.

<209Bitch>

This just further confirms that Cowboy took a dive. The Conor nuthuggers don’t see it that way though, they see Conor beat a better than ever 110% hungry prime Cowboy with a 20lb weight advantage.
Wow the conor haters are extremely dumb. Dumber than the dumb nuthuggers even. Pretty hard to do

Buncha haters in here. Conor clearly broke his face with a powerful perfectly timed shoulder bump and a picture perfect headkick on the guy with the most headkick KO’s in history!

That’s elite level kickboxing as Cerrone surely knows all the headkick setups and after Conor stuffed his initial takedown attempt and rocked Cerrone with a perfectly time knee it was all downhill.

Sorry Joe, first Nate defending what SAS said now this. Pretty safe to say Rogan won't be making anymore responses to SAS.
Ray Longo said something very similar as Nate and Stephen A too..

Makes sense. A thigh to the head, shoulder strikes and toes to the chin are not going to break anything

Can you believe, Wanderlei ever thought he could call himself a fighter either

fsbelfortkoswanderlei.gif

Look at the way he quits, just wilted and crumbled.....fuckin pussy
HAHA thats not even close to the same thing you stupid fuck

Of course he didn't break anything. Took as little damage as possible, got out and picked up that small money they threw at him. Pathetic.

Lol i'd bet the kind of people who think his reputation took a hit, are the same people he doesn't give a shit about. If you got fooled into thinking this was a great opponent for Conor, that's you being a big dummy. Nothing more, nothing less. You don't get to pawn off your ignorance on Cerrone and say he took a dive.
Lol newb boy I I predicted cerrone or nate was going to be his opponent when he announced he was coming back to the UFC.

Back