Cerrone Confirms Conor Didn't Break Anything. UFC & Rogan Lied

Casual Fan

Blue Belt
Reaction score
This was posted under his most recent instagram post.

h8TKyhn.jpg

Conrat only broke cowboys dignity. He should hang the hat and scurry back to the ranch.

Khabib Bless

Where you at Joe R.?

3odse0.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry Joe, first Nate defending what SAS said now this. Pretty safe to say Rogan won't be making anymore responses to SAS.

GretaThunbergFace.gif

i'm more interested in why the UFC told that lie. when they do that kind of shit, lie about injuries it makes them seem like they're covering something up and just adds more fuel to the "it was a work".

So he wilted again and was a weak coward like Khabib said? Not shocked.

i'm more interested in why the UFC told that lie. when they do that kind of shit, lie about injuries it makes them seem like they're covering something up and just adds more fuel to the "it was a work".

Or maybe they are more interested in people talking?

Now we have a controversy: Did Conor break Cerrones face or not?

Not a good look for donald here..

Shit, neither for conor.

Since Cerrone quit in the first 15 seconds of the fight and everybody saw it, they had to bring something forward as to why the guy quit. Otherwise it would be even harder to argue that this wasn't a gimme fight to accommodate Conor with a the title shot as the UFC has clearly planned.

It's pretty transparent and not that hard to discern for anybody that knows how PR works.

This just further confirms that Cowboy took a dive. The Conor nuthuggers don’t see it that way though, they see Conor beat a better than ever 110% hungry prime Cowboy with a 20lb weight advantage.

You should stop letting your hate for Conor cause you to make up dumb ass accusations about another fighter

If Cerrone took a dive for the UFC, and the UFC said he broke his nose and what not...wouldn't it be smart for Cerrone to go along with that lie...this isn't rocket science. It's not even Murder She Wrote...thats logic that's pretty easy to handle

Just shows hes more of a quitter then I thought who wilted and crumbled under pressure. How can you call yourself a fighter? When you give up soo easily like that

Or maybe they are more interested in people talking?

Now we have a controversy: Did Conor break Cerrones face or not?

i mean, they're gonna talk, but i have a feeling it'll be mostly be about how the fight was fixed.

i just want to know what they gain from lying? people were gonna talk regardless, it was a Conor fight.

Since Cerrone quit in the first 15 seconds of the fight and everybody saw it, they had to bring something forward as to why the guy quit. Otherwise it would be even harder to argue that this wasn't a gimme fight to accommodate Conor with a the title shot as the UFC has clearly planned.

It's pretty transparent and not that hard to discern for anybody that knows how PR works.

there's a huge difference in a gimmie fight, and someone throwing a fight.

This was a gimmie fight, because Cerrone is past his prime and not skilled enough. That doesn't make it a fake fight, and no matter how bad you hate Conor...it's just not going to be true. Argue about the UFC trying to convince you Cerrone was a contender all day, but accusations of throwing the fight is just dumb

You should stop letting your hate for Conor cause you to make up dumb ass accusations about another fighter

If Cerrone took a dive for the UFC, and the UFC said he broke his nose and what not...wouldn't it be smart for Cerrone to go along with that lie...this isn't rocket science. It's not even Murder She Wrote...thats logic that's pretty easy to handle

the problem with that is, people don't always act in logical ways.

yeah except they forgot to tell Cerrone to lie too. how does that work for their PR?

Back