Cerrone Confirms Conor Didn't Break Anything. UFC & Rogan Lied

Where you at Joe R.?
3odse0.jpg

stephen the mma noob took so much shit

the problem with that is, people don't always act in logical ways.

Yeah, that's a fine thing to say, but it doesn't mean anything at all. "The problem with that is, sometimes it's not what you said" lol ok

Yeah, that's a fine thing to say, but it doesn't mean anything at all. "The problem with that is, sometimes it's not what you said" lol ok

your entire argument was that it makes no logical sense. and i'm just saying, doesn't mean it's not true.

things don't always have to be logical in order to be real.

Just shows hes more of a quitter then I thought who wilted and crumbled under pressure. How can you call yourself a fighter? When you give up soo easily like that

Can you believe, Wanderlei ever thought he could call himself a fighter either

fsbelfortkoswanderlei.gif

Look at the way he quits, just wilted and crumbled.....fuckin pussy

Where you at Joe R.?
3odse0.jpg

<SelenaWow> Stephen really looks like a potato head here ↑↑↑ Sad to see that Joe was shilling hard for the UFC trying to blow up Conor's victory on Cerrone's orbital bone & nose a 40 second victory not good enough they need to show how dangerous Conor is more smoke & mirrors created for McGregor...

your entire argument was that it makes no logical sense. and i'm just saying, doesn't mean it's not true.

things don't always have to be logical in order to be real.

What other argument am I supposed to have?

I could literally pick any fight out of thin air...no matter how lopsided, how close, what the aftermath would be...and say it's fixed, and all I have to say is "Doesn't have to be logical"

<SelenaWow> Stephen really looks like a potato head here ↑↑↑ Sad to see that Joe was shilling hard for the UFC trying to blow up Conor's victory on Cerrone's orbital bone & nose a 40 second victory not good enough they need to show how dangerous Conor is more smoke & mirrors created for McGregor...
I like how Joe is getting into this shit every time, because he is so emotional!
0_joe-rogan-598663

This just further confirms that Cowboy took a dive. The Conor nuthuggers don’t see it that way though, they see Conor beat a better than ever 110% hungry prime Cowboy with a 20lb weight advantage.

LMAOOO even tho I know Cowboy didn't take a dive, this certainly is how the UFC and Conor beta boys have portrayed the fight against Cerrone. Same thing with Diaz.

I like how Joe is getting into this shit every time, because he is so emotional!
0_joe-rogan-598663

That's what happens when you hit your 50's you get emotional and weepy....

So, wait, Rogan and the UFC were full of shit in their statements about fights and fighters?

Shocking.

yeah except they forgot to tell Cerrone to lie too. how does that work for their PR?

MMA fans in general aren't very intelligent and Conor's fans are the dumbest of them all. They are going to listen to what Dana or Joe say and will parrot it like the tools they are. It's not important wether Cerrone tells the truth weeks after the fight, because the lie is what people emotionally arranged themselves with already. We don't live in a fact based society.

You clearly have no idea how propaganda works.

i'm more interested in why the UFC told that lie. when they do that kind of shit, lie about injuries it makes them seem like they're covering something up and just adds more fuel to the "it was a work".
The reports come from an initial review made right after the fight by the NSAC doctors backstage trying to see if anything needs urgent attention. Reporters run with it before the fighter can actually get properly checked out at a hospital. Same thing happened with colby and his jaw.

i'm more interested in why the UFC told that lie. when they do that kind of shit, lie about injuries it makes them seem like they're covering something up and just adds more fuel to the "it was a work".
Rogan was the one who started it

This just further confirms that Cowboy took a dive. The Conor nuthuggers don’t see it that way though, they see Conor beat a better than ever 110% hungry prime Cowboy with a 20lb weight advantage.
Well, they have to exagerate to compensate for all the Conor non-fanboys who claim Cowboy took a dive.

I understand their plea, since I recently had to defend Fedor's KO of Rampage, when the same people who predicted an easy KO win for Jackson, "terrible match-up for the Russian, one jab and it's over, Fedor is done -andwasneverthatgoodtobeginwith-" were now claiming that Rampage was just another bum who never stood a chance.

Sure, Rampage & Cerrone looked terrible in these fights, but when haters hold Fedor & Conor responsible ("dem fights wuz done fixed!"), nuthuggers strike back.
The only thing that is understandably annoying is how McGregor is getting a title shot (in another weight class against a dude he just got dominated by) from that performance, instead of just being a random WW bout with no official ranking consequences.

Then again, who knows? If Conor is hurting for cash at some point and decides to write his autobiographie Matt Hughes style, aka holding nothing back, I hope plenty of juicy Dana Deals will be revealed, legal consequences be damned <NotListening>

(I myself thought that the Chad Mendes bout looked fishier that the Cerrone one, so I'm obviously no expert)

Last edited:
I wonder why Cerrone didn't confirmed/denied this claim PUBLICALLY.

Imagine believing that the UFC would jeopardize their cash cow and have him face a legit dangerous opponent after a long layoff

Cowboy didn’t take a dive but he was for sure handpicked and wasn’t given enough time to recover for the Gaethje KO. The result of this fight vs Conor wasn’t the least bit surprising.

So what you're saying is that Joe Rogan isn't able to diagnose injuries instantly with no training in the field or examination of the patient?

Back