Cerrone Confirms Conor Didn't Break Anything. UFC & Rogan Lied

I knew from the start his nose wasn't broke from those shoulder strikes lol.
What really happened is Cowboy is very anxious during the very first start of a fight and Conor knew that so he took advantage in knowing that. Also, Cowboy's chin is pretty much shot for all the wars he has been in. He collapsed and turtled up the same way vs Till.

his face was smashed in the matter of seconds

of course everyone assumed stuff was broken

turns out the bones werent broken? ok face still got smashed in seconds

Figure beef at presser year ago he be more to try wtf got smash so bad omg

You want to compare that to Conor vs Cowboy?

lol

Lol what's the difference? Except a punch is what stunned Wandy and a flying thigh and a few shoulders to the face are what stunned Cerrone...not to mention the head kick

Lol what's the difference? Except a punch is what stunned Wandy and a flying thigh and a few shoulders to the face are what stunned Cerrone...not to mention the head kick

Flying thigh lol vs being barraged by Vitor in his youth, roided to the gills.

i'm more interested in why the UFC told that lie. when they do that kind of shit, lie about injuries it makes them seem like they're covering something up and just adds more fuel to the "it was a work".
Just promo mate “oh he broke his fucking orbital bone bro”
You know that shit works great on the target audience, same reason why they lie about height

Lol Conor IS a weak striker, I totally forgot about that man...thanks.

Let's not forget Vitor and Wandy were in their primes. Cerrones like 37, been in 50 pro fights, and been "finished" in three straight now.

The only problem with this fight was that the UFC hyped it up, and you guiys hate conor SO much that you will literally go to any stretch to bad mouth him. There's not one thread out there by a Conor fan saying "MYSTIC MAC BEAT A PRIME FIGHTER WHOS BEEN ON A TEAR" but you guys will say that, so that you can justify these dumb dumb accusations

This just further confirms that Cowboy took a dive. The Conor nuthuggers don’t see it that way though, they see Conor beat a better than ever 110% hungry prime Cowboy with a 20lb weight advantage.

oh my god please. Like Cowboy isn’t a perfect warm up fight for Conor. Just say you don’t like Conor and so everything he does is a fix, a fake, luck, etc.

There are seriously sherdoggers like you that are constantly this way:

Mendes: Conor was lucky
Alvarez: Conor was lucky
Aldo: Conor was lucky
Holloway: yeah I know Conor tore an ACL close to the start of the fight but Max was young.
Loses against Diaz: oh he’s trash and he’ll never beat Diaz if he can’t beat Cabo Diaz
Beats full camp Diaz: no he didn’t beat Diaz
Never missed weight though his opponents have history missing weight: oh he’s fighting midgets and he’s way bigger

If Conor goes right y’all go left. If Conor says there’s no life on the Sun, y’all will say yeah there is.

Last edited:
Lol Conor IS a weak striker, I totally forgot about that man...thanks.

He is not, but a thigh to the face is not a Victor Belfort punch. You comparision was ridiculous, even more so because Wand tries to flee walking back, Cerrone just stood there taking shots.

oh my god please. Like Cowboy isn’t a perfect warm up fight for Conor. Just say you don’t like Conor and so everything he does is a fix, a fake, luck, etc.
It’s no secret lol

He is not, but a thigh to the face is not a Victor Belfort punch. You comparision was ridiculous, even more so because Wand tries to flee walking back, Cerrone just stood there taking shots.

Lol yeah it was crazy watching Cerrone just stand there, arms at his side, letting Conor just pound his face in. I mean, he could've at least like clinched or something

There are seriously sherdoggers like you that are constantly this way:

Mendes: Conor was lucky
Alvarez: Conor was lucky
Aldo: Conor was lucky
Holloway: yeah I know Conor tore an ACL close to the start of the fight but Max was young.
Loses against Diaz: oh he’s trash and he’ll never beat Diaz if he can’t beat Cabo Diaz
Beats full camp Diaz: no he didn’t beat Diaz

If Conor goes right y’all go left. If Conor says there’s no life on the Sun, y’all will say yeah there is.
@Moro is a dick-tucking chump who is obsessed with Conor

Don't listen to his nonsense

What other argument am I supposed to have?

I could literally pick any fight out of thin air...no matter how lopsided, how close, what the aftermath would be...and say it's fixed, and all I have to say is "Doesn't have to be logical"

yes you're right. and that's because humans do not always act logically. that's the whole point. you can't really prove if it was a fix or not. unless someone who participated in it said "it's a fix". to take a hard stance on it either way is a mistake.

you just gotta let the people who think it was a fix, let them think that. most of them aren't coming from a place where you can actually change their minds anyway. like i've been saying, humans do not always act logically and the people who are whole heartedly believing it was a fix, they're exactly what i'm talking about.

MMA fans in general aren't very intelligent and Conor's fans are the dumbest of them all. They are going to listen to what Dana or Joe say and will parrot it like the tools they are. It's not important wether Cerrone tells the truth weeks after the fight, because the lie is what people emotionally arranged themselves with already. We don't live in a fact based society.

You clearly have no idea how propaganda works.

you clearly have no idea that all it takes is Stephen A Smith, the biggest sports analyst today, to open his twitter, see what Cerrone said, and then tweet it back out.

the sword swings both ways buddy. UFC isn't the only one with a microphone to the world, there's this thing called the internet. You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

and cut the bullshit. you come on here like you're some fuckin genius, but you know how i know you're just as dumb as the rest of us? cuz you're posting on sherdog and replying to me. shouldn't a Harvard grad like yourself be doing something?

This just further confirms that Cowboy took a dive. The Conor nuthuggers don’t see it that way though, they see Conor beat a better than ever 110% hungry prime Cowboy with a 20lb weight advantage.

If he was taking a dive he'd go along with the official UFC line, why would he draw attention to the incident by contradicting them? Proves it wasn't a dive for me.

Lol I hope the money was worth the hit on cerrone's reputation

Lol i'd bet the kind of people who think his reputation took a hit, are the same people he doesn't give a shit about. If you got fooled into thinking this was a great opponent for Conor, that's you being a big dummy. Nothing more, nothing less. You don't get to pawn off your ignorance on Cerrone and say he took a dive.

Back