Cerrone Confirms Conor Didn't Break Anything. UFC & Rogan Lied

I think you’re confusing lying with simply being wrong (assuming he didn’t break anything). It’s not the same thing. What would be the point of lying about that, especially for Rogan?

Not a good luck for Donald.

Did he offer any insight into why he got obliterated by "shoulder strikes" before he curled up into a ball as if he was jerking it to the Crying Game and got to the last 10 minutes.

oh my god please. Like Cowboy isn’t a perfect warm up fight for Conor. Just say you don’t like Conor and so everything he does is a fix, a fake, luck, etc.

There are seriously sherdoggers like you that are constantly this way:

Mendes: Conor was lucky
Alvarez: Conor was lucky
Aldo: Conor was lucky
Holloway: yeah I know Conor tore an ACL close to the start of the fight but Max was young.
Loses against Diaz: oh he’s trash and he’ll never beat Diaz if he can’t beat Cabo Diaz
Beats full camp Diaz: no he didn’t beat Diaz
Never missed weight though his opponents have history missing weight: oh he’s fighting midgets and he’s way bigger

If Conor goes right y’all go left. If Conor says there’s no life on the Sun, y’all will say yeah there is.

It's easy not to miss weight when you're flip-flopping between divisions and picking and choosing who you fight.

@kflo

Get in here and explain this man. You said Conor smashed Cowboy's face to smithereens with thigh and shoulder strirkes, that's how good he is.

<209Bitch>
Quote me saying he smashed his face to smithereens.
0_cerrone-main.jpg

0_UFC-246-Conor-McGregor-v-Donald-Cerrone.jpg

But yeah, he didn’t take any damage at all.

btw, you clowns realize it was the commission that reported the fractures to his nose and orbital bone.

Another conspiracy.

i'm more interested in why the UFC told that lie. when they do that kind of shit, lie about injuries it makes them seem like they're covering something up and just adds more fuel to the "it was a work".
The athletic commission released the medical suspensions and for cerrone it said:

Donald Cerrone: suspended until July 17 unless cleared by maxillofacial doctor for nasal fracture and mild orbital fracture; suspended at minimum until Feb. 18 with no contact until Feb. 9.

yeah except they forgot to tell Cerrone to lie too. how does that work for their PR?
Cerrone fixed the fight and then forgot to play along with the story line. Obviously.

he’s also been seen spending lavishly paying cash from a suitcase filled with $100 bills.

0_cerrone-main.jpg

btw, you clowns realize it was the commission that reported the fractures to his nose and orbital bone.

Another conspiracy.
Looks like a bloody nose and a black eye like I said originally lol
more like a black eye and a bloody nose, but whatever. He was not badly hurt which makes him folding faster than a Chinese laundromat even more strange

BTW, I don't think that flying knee you posted even landed

Looks like a bloody nose and a black eye like I said originally lol

BTW, I don't think that flying knee you posted even landed
Fractured orbital and nose. As reported by the commission. Did you hear you could get finished by strikes without breaking bones in your face?

the knee was included in the pic of his face. I didn’t add it or refer to it.

0_cerrone-main.jpg

Another conspiracy.
Well Id be believing more the person who was in question saying that there were no breaks over the commission....like hed know better dont you think. its his own body?

Well Id be believing more the person who was in question saying that their was no breaks over the commission....like hed know better dont you think. its his own body?
Why would he know better than the doctors that reviewed his test results?

Fractured orbital and nose. As reported by the commission. Did you hear you could get finished by strikes without breaking bones in your face?

the knee was included in the pic of his face. I didn’t add it or refer to it.
So who's lying, Donald or the UFC/NSAC?

I think you’re confusing lying with simply being wrong (assuming he didn’t break anything). It’s not the same thing. What would be the point of lying about that, especially for Rogan?

I came here to say pretty much this

So who's lying, Donald or the UFC/NSAC?
Why would the nsac make it up post fight as they are detailing medical suspensions? Another conspiracy the doctors are in on? He went to the hospital after the fight.

Donald didn’t say he didn’t have any fractures. He said he didn’t need surgery because he face wasn’t broken. People do use break and fracture differently. I mean, in the fuckin octagon he said “busted my nose”.

Why would the nsac make it up post fight as they are detailing medical suspensions? Another conspiracy the doctors are in on? He went to the hospital after the fight.

Donald didn’t say he didn’t have any fractures. He said he didn’t need surgery because he face wasn’t broken. People do use break and fracture differently. I mean, in the fuckin octagon he said “busted my nose”.
I think you better check the OP, he pretty clearly says he didn't break his nose or his orbital and then questions why the UFC would say that.

So here we have a situation where you say his integrity during the fight can't be questioned but you immediately call him a liar when he contradicts the NSAC.

I think you better check the OP, he pretty clearly says he didn't break his nose or his orbital and then questions why the UFC would say that.

So here we have a situation where you say his integrity during the fight can't be questioned but you immediately call him a liar when he contradicts the NSAC.
Again, the ufc didn’t say it. The commission did.

But what is hilarious is that you think he did take a dive but now point to him saying he didn’t break his face as......? Evidence he took a dive?

People who think Cowboy took a dive are the Alex Jones Sandy Hook didnt happen truthers of the mma community. Fucking momo's.

But what is hilarious is that you think he did take a dive but now point to him saying he didn’t break his face as......? Evidence he took a dive?
More like your 'evidence' that Cowboy crumbled because of these severe fractures is not true.

More like your 'evidence' that Cowboy crumbled because of these severe fractures is not true.
Why are you making shit up? I never said that.

And again, you’re claiming the nsac and their doctors makes up injuries to cover for fixed fights.

Why are you making shit up? I never said that.

And again, you’re claiming the nsac and their doctors makes up injuries to cover for fixed fights.
I'd quote your quotes for you but I don't care that much. Just thought it was funny that Cerrone totally dismissed what you and the rest of Conor's shoe shiners were saying was the reason for such a 'devastating victory'. He didn't quit because Conor broke his nose and orbital in 15 seconds, he just quit.

Lorenzo was the former president of the commission. You dont think he still has connects there and they wouldnt help out Dana and the UFC?

Back