Rumored Canelo Alvarez vs Billy Joe Saunders May 2nd

BJS isn't winning a judges decision against Canelo lol

Tyan Booth should be commentator

Dude, i think we're kindred spirits, lol. Same opinion. I though Golovkin clearly won the first fight, and the second, although i could see an argument for a draw, and would like to see a rubber match to settle it once and for all.
Have to admit that i'm disappointed that Golovkin hasn't as of yet jumped up to SMW or LHW. He' s got nothing else to prove at MW.

Exactly, boxing and combat sports in general (but more in boxing) is the only sport when a guy, after winning two of the most difficult fights in his career in which more than half the people who saw it believe he lost, gets to say shit like “I do not feel I need to fight him again, it does not represent a challenge anymore”

Really? And fucking Rocky Fielding does? If it was the NFL, NBA, fucking darts, if your opponent is still strong, dangerous, winning and the fans wants to see it happen, it’ll happen, simple as that. The Patriots don’t get to say Ohhh, I’ve beaten the Steelers way too many times already, I chose not to fight them these playoffs, they do not represent a challenge.

Realistically, GGG is still a bigger challenge for Canelo than most of the fighters he is willing to pick, Saunders is a brave choice and I applaud him for it but it’s not exactly dangerous.

Exactly, boxing and combat sports in general (but more in boxing) is the only sport when a guy, after winning two of the most difficult fights in his career in which more than half the people who saw it believe he lost, gets to say shit like “I do not feel I need to fight him again, it does not represent a challenge anymore”

Really? And fucking Rocky Fielding does? If it was the NFL, NBA, fucking darts, if your opponent is still strong, dangerous, winning and the fans wants to see it happen, it’ll happen, simple as that. The Patriots don’t get to say Ohhh, I’ve beaten the Steelers way too many times already, I chose not to fight them these playoffs, they do not represent a challenge.

Realistically, GGG is still a bigger challenge for Canelo than most of the fighters he is willing to pick, Saunders is a brave choice and I applaud him for it but it’s not exactly dangerous.
GGG is 0-1-1 against Canelo

Big payday for BJS, the one he's been waiting for.

Realistically, people are going to bitch no matter who Canelo fights. He beats Golovkins ass right now and the same critics saying “He wont fight him even though hes fought him twice!” will cry that Canelo beat a washed up version of Golovkin.

This is a good fight and no one should be complaining about it. Literally everyone has been begging for BJS to take Canelo, Danny, or Golovkin. Now its happening and still folks complain. Cant win.

Realistically, people are going to bitch no matter who Canelo fights. He beats Golovkins ass right now and the same critics saying “He wont fight him even though hes fought him twice!” will cry that Canelo beat a washed up version of Golovkin.

This is a good fight and no one should be complaining about it. Literally everyone has been begging for BJS to take Canelo, Danny, or Golovkin. Now its happening and still folks complain. Cant win.
I would prefer Canelo to fight smith but happy with BJS......personally I don't need to see another GGG fight after the last one

Over under one of Billy's dysfunctional family kicks Canelo in the jewels at the weigh in?

Why is there no talk of Canelo vs Benevidez? Because of the scoring controversy, I wanna see someone who can fuck Canelo up. BJS' superior footwork and repertoire of punches might not cut it in the eyes of the judges.

Why is there no talk of Canelo vs Benevidez? Because of the scoring controversy, I wanna see someone who can fuck Canelo up. BJS' superior footwork and repertoire of punches might not cut it in the eyes of the judges.
If Golovkin and Jacobs cant I doubt he will. The way he ate those punches was crazy.

The problem here is that Canelo realistically never beat GGG’s ass. He has a real chance of doing it now, he is stronger than ever and GGG seems weaker and slower than ever. Saunder’s fight is fun and I cant wait for that if it happens but GGG must happen soon after or else yes, it will seem like Canelo is waiting for GGG to be on a wheelchair for the third fight.

The problem here is that Canelo realistically never beat GGG’s ass. He has a real chance of doing it now, he is stronger than ever and GGG seems weaker and slower than ever. Saunder’s fight is fun and I cant wait for that if it happens but GGG must happen soon after or else yes, it will seem like Canelo is waiting for GGG to be on a wheelchair for the third fight.
I'm a GGG fan but I don't want to see a third fight. Canelo in my eyes clearly beat GGG in the second fight. Another fight would just be more favourable to Canelo.

I'm a GGG fan but I don't want to see a third fight. Canelo in my eyes clearly beat GGG in the second fight. Another fight would just be more favourable to Canelo.

Well I thought GGG won both fights, second one was less clear but first one was a clear win for GGG and the draw was bullshit so at the very least a rubber match is deserved.

Well I thought GGG won both fights, second one was less clear but first one was a clear win for GGG and the draw was bullshit so at the very least a rubber match is deserved.
As I said I'm a GGG fan and I think he won the first fight. I would love him to avenge his defeat but he looked older to me in that second fight so I can't see a third doing him any favours.

As I said I'm a GGG fan and I think he won the first fight. I would love him to avenge his defeat but he looked older to me in that second fight so I can't see a third doing him any favours.

That’s part of why I want him to have it, another big fight and probably his last one on the way out. I still think GGG has enough to have a good shit against Canelo, he just needs to believe in himself a bit more at this stage.

And if Canelo wins then at least Canelo has that decisive win against GGG.

It’s still a good fight to make I think

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back