News Bunch of UFC roster cuts

It's mad that Madsen got TKO'd once and went 'I'm out'. Respect to him for knowing when to hang 'em up rather than have a long string of losses.

We already knew Tyson Pedro, Mark Madsen and Jamie Pickett had retired but they're all officially off the roster now.

Also gone are Mateus Mendonca, Daniel Lacerda, Denys Bondar, Luis Saldana, Fernie Garcia, Mike Breeden and Claudio Ribeiro.

I'd have liked to see Mendonca given another one as I felt he won his last fight. Saldana one is a bit weird as he's coming off a draw with Woodson.

Don't have any issue with the other cuts.
didn't breeden just win against some indian guy?

Send his ass to PFL There's fun to bad had there

See I think he gets one more. They like him, they like his weighing shenanigans and the way he fights is usually do or die. He has a quite long leash. I think they give him another bottom scraper as a proper do or die and he probably wins.

mendonca, bondar, saldana, breeden and ribeiro should all get a second chance in the ufc eventually

lacerda is alright too despite the atrocious 0-5 record in the ufc

but fernie is too one-dimensional to succeed in the ufc imo

Mike Breeden cut off a win, that's ruff :eek:

This is a fairly significant amount of time after his last fight to randomly cut him off a win(even though he was 0-3 before the win), even with him missing weight. Maybe been turning down fights and they just lost interest?

We already knew Tyson Pedro, Mark Madsen and Jamie Pickett had retired but they're all officially off the roster now.

Also gone are Mateus Mendonca, Daniel Lacerda, Denys Bondar, Luis Saldana, Fernie Garcia, Mike Breeden and Claudio Ribeiro.

I'd have liked to see Mendonca given another one as I felt he won his last fight. Saldana one is a bit weird as he's coming off a draw with Woodson.

Don't have any issue with the other cuts.
Mendonca cut was fine. We don't need another random Brazilian FLW who's mediocre at best by UFC standards.

Damn, noT my guy Mike “Heavy” Breedin

<Prem974>

Clarke and Nurmagomedov as well.

This would actually be an exciting watch. I'd get up for watching shit UFC fighters if I knew it was a knockout event meaning that loser goes home without a contract and the winner gets a 3 fight deal or something.

I guess kinda like DWCS but there is the upside of seeing a shit fighter get canned and knowing you wont have to see that asshole again in the UFC, at least for a while
Wouldn't you feel bad watching dudes get layed out knowing they'll get canned too as well?

It's mad that Madsen got TKO'd once and went 'I'm out'. Respect to him for knowing when to hang 'em up rather than have a long string of losses.
Not really. He's on a 2 fight losing streak after starting his career undefeated and is almost 40.

Back