News Bunch of UFC roster cuts

Hellowhosthat

Chief Shara Bullet fanboy
@plutonium
Reaction score
We already knew Tyson Pedro, Mark Madsen and Jamie Pickett had retired but they're all officially off the roster now.

Also gone are Mateus Mendonca, Daniel Lacerda, Denys Bondar, Luis Saldana, Fernie Garcia, Mike Breeden and Claudio Ribeiro.

I'd have liked to see Mendonca given another one as I felt he won his last fight. Saldana one is a bit weird as he's coming off a draw with Woodson.

Don't have any issue with the other cuts.

It's kinda crazy how big of a favorite Mateus was against Maness, both because of how the fight went and the disparity in UFC experience.

Fernie, Bondar, Lacerda and Mendonca went a combined 0-15 which is insanely terrible. It's honestly almost impressive.

They should load up a fight night with people they want to cut and cut every loser that night, then do another down the road

This would actually be an exciting watch. I'd get up for watching shit UFC fighters if I knew it was a knockout event meaning that loser goes home without a contract and the winner gets a 3 fight deal or something.

I guess kinda like DWCS but there is the upside of seeing a shit fighter get canned and knowing you wont have to see that asshole again in the UFC, at least for a while

We already knew Tyson Pedro, Mark Madsen and Jamie Pickett had retired but they're all officially off the roster now.

Also gone are Mateus Mendonca, Daniel Lacerda, Denys Bondar, Luis Saldana, Fernie Garcia, Mike Breeden and Claudio Ribeiro.

I'd have liked to see Mendonca given another one as I felt he won his last fight. Saldana one is a bit weird as he's coming off a draw with Woodson.

Don't have any issue with the other cuts.

UFC gonna UFC sir.

Maybe for one more. If he loses that then he’s gotta go. It’s a shame, he’s only 30 but he’s racking up so many losses.
His fight on the weekend was still good, once he loses his ability to be entertaining he's on the chopping block

That's a lot of names for Dana's Wall of the Vanished!

PPAibse.gif

Back