Elections BREAKING - Senate Judiciary Committee issues report on how Trump attempted to overturn Election

Carrying what now? I think hes wrong. But I also think hes too arrogant and competitive to admit he lost a fair game. But if you think I'm "pretending" something, then by all means continue.
I agree with him but don't take it as an insult. Rationalizing his behavior only helps him avoid accountability. Even if he believes he lost it doesn't excuse his blatant attack on our democracy.

Soooo, you guys don’t think the media colluded to sway the election? Well then you’re just insane.
How'd they "collude" exactly? If this is about an unverifiable slime job put forth by Rudy "I lost my law license" Giuliani regarding a laptop you can save yourself a response.

<Huh2>

How are you so confused by something so simple?

You can believe something that isnt true. It doesnt make you a liar. It makes you wrong.
Not when you're the one that made up the lie.

"paints a pretty good picture" < actual evidence.

If an author has to "paint a picture" with narrative, that indicates they are trying to lead the reader.

Are you retarded? Woodward wrote the book using first hand accounts. I am not sure you even understand what historians even do.

Show me a link to 20% of votes being fraud in California. Show me a link suggesting even 1% constituted fraud?

Where did you hear this?
I misspoke using the word “votes”, I meant signatures. Obviously signatures are much easier to manipulate than actual voting ballots but it does show that 20% of people were certainly willing to lie and commit fraud and were caught because of in person with id being required seeing as how the only requirements to not have your signature thrown out was that you’re a California citizen and you only sign once

Here’s a link which shows that Of the 2.1 million signatures to recall newsome, 400,000 were deemed ineligible and thrown out

https://www.capradio.org/articles/2...to-know-about-the-gavin-newsom-recall-effort/

Again, you apparently have no idea what I wrote, despite using easy to read words. You can believe something that isnt true without being a liar. Conspiracy theorists do it all the time. Doesnt make them liars. It makes them wrong. Trump would basically sooner believe a conspiracy theory than accept that he lost.

I dont even know what sort of mental block you have going on with this, but have fun with that.
He would rather use his power to steal an election rather than concede defeat.

He's a lying sack of shit. If he really believes this crap it's because of self deception. Lying is part and parcel of his business model.

It is just different facts, man. Cool it with the accusations against some trying to save the country. Not cool dude.

And? How is this unfucking the country at all? Cool, put the dude in prison or shoot him. I don’t care. Now about all these recent fuck ups....

Lying isn't subjective, neither is truth. Lying is the act of saying something false, truth doesn't give a shit if you understand what it is or not.

I'll ask it this way, do you think Trump understands that the election was not stolen?
At this point he might have convinced himself of his own lies. It's just further proof that he is unfit to be President. But if he doesn't literally have psychological issues then he for sure is aware of his attempt to overturn a legitimate election.

He would rather use his power to steal an election rather than concede defeat.

It's classic NPD behaviour.

The guy is mentally ill and it's extremely dangerous to have somebody with malignant NPD as President of the USA.

The administration must have been under extreme stress trying to deal with him, even his allies and supporters.

No, lying is saying something false and knowing that it isnt true. Christ, man. Do you think if you remember something incorrectly that you're a liar? You got the showtime for the movie wrong and it was 4:15 instead of 4:30, so now you're a liar? You cant actually believe this.

No, I dont think Trump understand the election was not stolen. I think it, but cant prove it. I just think he cant accept that he lost the election fairly.

Could be. I mean, we cant prove anything that we think. But I dont think its difficult to understand the notion that he could believe something, even something that isnt true, and it wouldnt make him a liar. Just a stooge.
<{cruzshake}>

Him and his whole family know they're liars.

Lol. Dude's are really worrying about him running again.
This reads like just another desperate hail Mary that'll do nothing but harden support for Trump.
Sad.
Support him all you like. Won't make a difference come election day.

You don't get to "overturn" the election... You question the events and try to find justice for any misdeeds and justification for suspicious and abnormal practices...

The boogie man isn't as scary as you want it to be...
How many more audits, that find nothing but more votes for Biden, do need before you stop questioning the events?

Back