1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Elections BREAKING - Senate Judiciary Committee issues report on how Trump attempted to overturn Election

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by heloder, Oct 7, 2021.

1. Topguntrophey Brown Belt

Trump is one of the worst people out there. But he made his bed in a house of thieves and liars who only look out for each other. Whatever he did or didn't do won't be punished.

I'm not sure what report or story to trust anymore.

LangfordBarrow likes this.
  2. andnowweknow I heard Trump lost

Attacking the free press is authoritarianism 101.

HARRISON_3 and LangfordBarrow like this.
  3. SakurabasEar >>>>Gracie Killer<<<< Platinum Member

Yes, trump is a generally scummy guy and wanted to win. We already knew this. Tis nothing burger

4. Bob Gray Deadlights Belt Platinum Member

You don't have any of those things.

You haven't observed him for 4 years. You've seen him sporadically on the tv in sound bites over 4 years, and you've had absolutely zero interaction with him which is, despite what you might think, necessary for a diagnosis of "full blown sociopath".

There are countless books about him, many of which are biased, and none of which you've read.

If you had an expert opinion from an actual psychologist you would post it. Even if you did, which you won't, competing diagnosis is common among psychologists and what one thinks applies isn't necessarily what another believes, despite both being experts.

I didn't say he was just arrogant. I said he was a super competitive, arrogant to the point of being a narcissist, with an opinion of his own abilities perhaps far greater than he deserves on top of a highly disagreeable personality.

Stop being a poser. If you have to pretend I said something that I didn't it probably means your own argument is poor or you just don't understand mine.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2021
  5. andnowweknow I heard Trump lost

You took his attempt to literally overturn the result of the election based on false premises that it was "stolen" as "he wanted to win"? lol

Bathwater, LangfordBarrow and Sano like this.
  6. Scerpi Silver Belt

You like Big Tech openly supporting Biden by censoring articles that might be used against him? In the middle of an election?

7. SKYNET Infrared Belt Platinum Member

this is a standard but also key symptom of a planned demoralization of the people

Topguntrophey likes this.
  8. BFoe Gold Belt Platinum Member

Everyone who runs a race wants to win. We’re not talking about merely wanting to win. We’re talking about trying to break laws or violate the Constitution to win. That’s not a nothingburger. The fact that we live in a time where people are totally desensitized to this absolutely blows my mind.
    People died over this. People were injured and killed over this.

HOLA, heloder and MicroBrew like this.
  9. Damien Karras Mirabile dictu, don't you agree?

To get an official diagnosis, Trump would have to agree (or be court ordered to) to subject himself to a lengthy psychological evaluation. I doubt he would have the patience or desire to do so. The psychological evaluation is is needed to assess patterns of behaviors in response to various environmental and social stimuli. The material is normally difficult to obtain from an average person because we don't have direct insight into people's personal lives. However, Trump was President and lived a very public life well before his entry into politics. There is more than enough recorded evidence to determine a pattern of behavior on a potential ASPD.

Now, I am not a licensed psychologist or psychiatrist. I have studied Psychopathology in Organizations which includes a thorough review of personality disorders at the master's level. I also work at a psychiatric hospital in psychiatry research. I've had various conversations with some of my colleagues about Trump and all seem to agree he would probably meet the criteria of an antisocial personality disorder if he were properly evaluated. They have to be careful when they say such things because, as licensed professionals, they have to abide by a code of conduct and disgnosing people from mere observation is a big no no. But they seemed very confident in their assessment because it is just so obvious. One psychiatrist even said his narcissism traits are almost cartoonish.

My Psychopathology in Orgs prof, an expert in psychopaths in leadership roles who is often cited and used as an expert witness for cases of fraud in my province, even spoke about Trump when we discussed Cluster B personality types.

You're partly right when you say wealthy people fit a psychological profile that ressemble sociopathy, but there is a clear difference between the average wealthy person and Trump. Trump takes it to the extreme and has demonstrated time and time again a repeated pattern of behavior relating to overuse of aggression, primitive defense mechanisms, lack of empathy, and several other criteria that would warrant a clear cut diagnosis.

10. MicroBrew Titanium Belt

If the entier power structure had done that, he would not be president.

Do you guys realize that when you paint a picture of an all powerfull deep state being against Trump, it invariably posits the question : how did Trump win in 2016 then? A 2016 win means the deep state was ok with Trump overall.

Sohei likes this.
  11. Farmer Br0wn Farmer Br0wn belt

"paints a pretty good picture" < actual evidence.

If an author has to "paint a picture" with narrative, that indicates they are trying to lead the reader.

12. K1levelgrappler Red Belt

Just threatening the status quo by showering rich people in tax cuts and mindlessly rubber stamping McConnell’s agenda

HOLA, shockaholic12 and Sohei like this.
  13. andnowweknow I heard Trump lost

Just say you believe Trump that the election was stolen and move on. It's the least embarrassing situation for everyone.

Officer Rick likes this.
  14. llperez22 Silver Belt

I’m not siding with trump or people calling the election stolen by any means, but it is fact that mail in ballots make it easier for fraud. I mean I live in California and the recent recall campaign of governor newsome which required in person voting with id and signature verification resulted in 20% of votes being thrown out for being fraudulent. Now imagine if they didn’t have those safeguards. And then when the recall passed and it was time to vote yes/no and they did allow mail in votes, a car was pulled over with hundreds of stolen ballots. People were showing up to voting locations to vote in person and being told they had already submitted a vote via mail when they hadn’t. Even the Arizona audit apparently showed that Biden won by an even wider margin which the left celebrated while ignoring the fact the audit showed the original count was in fact not accurate. Look I use mail in voting because it’s convenient, but I also go to the government website to track my vote which I’m guessing most people don’t do. To argue that mail in voting doesn’t increase likelihood of fraud is just crazy talk

15. foxnewsfan Red Belt

Hilariously obvious that 90% of the people posting in this thread didn't actually read the report.

16. LangfordBarrow StickAndMove Platinum Member

Prove it.

17. LangfordBarrow StickAndMove Platinum Member

So what?

18. andnowweknow I heard Trump lost

Show me a link to 20% of votes being fraud in California. Show me a link suggesting even 1% constituted fraud?

Where did you hear this?

Sano and Officer Rick like this.
  19. LangfordBarrow StickAndMove Platinum Member

He's a lying sack of shit. If he really believes this crap it's because of self deception. Lying is part and parcel of his business model.

20. LangfordBarrow StickAndMove Platinum Member

It was a funky fresh election. <{silvanormal}>

BFoe likes this.