Elections BREAKING - Senate Judiciary Committee issues report on how Trump attempted to overturn Election

You shouldn't use such language. It makes light of people who actually have to live with physical or mental handicaps.

Second and Third hand information <Lmaoo>

Are you playing pretend that none of the people interviewed for this book are capable of lying?
Pretty sure his turn of phrase "retarded" was just colloquial for "you're either dumb or playing dumb"...in a way you're playing dumb about his use of that word actually.

Trump literally lies about his loss in the election every day and encourages the election to be overturned. Yet you're in here suggesting there isn't evidence he tried to overturn the election.

It's always useful to demonstrate how lacking in care and actual compassion many members of the supposed "compassionate left", such as yourself, actually are.

I don't have compassion towards people who try to rewrite or misrepresent what happened on Jan 6th. Compassion isn't not calling out people on bullshit. Go find some other gumpy to fall for your stupid gaslighting.

I don't have compassion towards people who try to rewrite or misrepresent what happened on Jan 6th. Compassion isn't not calling out people on bullshit. Go find some other gumpy to fall for your stupid gaslighting.

<Lmaoo>
<Waaah>

Are you alright? Your post was an emotional lashing out rather than a retort to anything.

Also, you're the one claiming an author that "paints a pretty good picture" is somehow comparible to actual evidence.

Swing and a miss.

Better luck next time.

<Dany07>

<Lmaoo>
<Waaah>

Are you alright? Your post was an emotional lashing out rather than a retort to anything.

Also, you're the one claiming an author that "paints a pretty good picture" is somehow comparible to actual evidence.

Swing and a miss.

Better luck next time.

<Dany07>

Trump won and was a great president. Derpy derp derp

Trump won and was a great president. Derpy derp derp

That was a nice tax cut, wasn't it :D

Also, getting three Supreme Court Justices appointed in his first term is a major accomplishment that will be felt for decades
<Moves><Moves>

Unless something major happens in the next 12 1/2 months, Biden will have appointed 0 (zero) Supreme Court Justices in his term.

Even Justice Breyer isn't risking his seat to the Dumpster fire administration of Joe Biden.

That speaks volumes.

Glad I could clear that up for you!

<CerseiPlotting>

The right really needs to break from Trump. Find some other hack pretending to be anti-establishment who isn't as unhinged. DeSantis seems like a good candidate.

That was a nice tax cut, wasn't it :D

Also, getting three Supreme Court Justices appointed in his first term is a major accomplishment that will be felt for decades
<Moves><Moves>

Unless something major happens in the next 12 1/2 months, Biden will have appointed 0 (zero) Supreme Court Justices in his term.

Even Justice Breyer isn't risking his seat to the Dumpster fire administration of Joe Biden.

That speaks volumes.

Glad I could clear that up for you!

<CerseiPlotting>
You left out the 8 trillion in debt because like a good “Conservative” he increased spending.
Trump’s deficit is like my cousin who is in jail at Thanksgiving. We pretend if we don’t talk about it, it never happened.

Soooo, you guys don’t think the media colluded to sway the election? Well then you’re just insane.
This I agree with, I don't believe in anykind of "stolen" election but it was certainly a somewhat manipulated win for biden.

And plenty of reasonable people on the left even agree with this.

But trump going full on lunatic with this "rigged" election shit has ruined any chance of that argument helping him in 2024. I mean who the fuck is going to show up to vote for him now that his base thinks the whole things a sham?

More left wing fan fiction. Guys, the Deep State doesn't love you.

Lets get to the essence of this. Trumps real crimes are being a Republican and opposing the Deep State. So therefore any act he does is illegal as far as leftists are concerned.

You left out the 8 trillion in debt because like a good “Conservative” he increased spending.
Trump’s deficit is like my cousin who is in jail at Thanksgiving. We pretend if we don’t talk about it, it never happened.

Quit trying to stop him from digging out pieces of corn out of a pile of shit. The man has to eat something.

More left wing fan fiction. Guys, the Deep State doesn't love you.

Lets get to the essence of this. Trumps real crimes are being a Republican and opposing the Deep State. So therefore any act he does is illegal as far as leftists are concerned.

Accuses others of pushing fiction while in the same breath talking about a “deep state” which is run by folks you can not name who are committing crimes you can’t provide hard evidence for. Lol don’t be dumb.

This I agree with, I don't believe in anykind of "stolen" election but it was certainly a somewhat manipulated win for biden.

And plenty of reasonable people on the left even agree with this.

But trump going full on lunatic with this "rigged" election shit has ruined any chance of that argument helping him in 2024. I mean who the fuck is going to show up to vote for him now that his base thinks the whole things a sham?
But there is a distinction between Russians hacking Hillary and the media avoiding an unsubstantiated story that was slowly leaking on a questionable site in order to influence the election. I'm sure Hunter probably has done contemptible things but if you really have something then release it so it can be verified. Slowly dropping information leading up to the election is pretty blatant behavior indicating an attempt to sway the election.

Accuses others of pushing fiction while in the same breath talking about a “deep state” which is run by folks you can not name who are committing crimes you can’t provide hard evidence for. Lol don’t be dumb.
That dude is so deep in the rabbit hole he's digging new tunnels. {<shrug}

The 'most popular' president ever by votes is the most unpopular president by every single standard of measurement, by far. Google searches. Video views. Video like to dislike ratio (which the Whitehouse made Facebook turn off bc it was so bad).

Basically anything they use to measure popularity, he's the worst of the worst. Except for the election, he somehow got 80 million votes???

Not to mention the few counties that were thoroughly audited, did 100% for a fact have outright fraud, 'mistakes', and 'inconsistencies'....every single one of which benefited Biden.

Mail in ballots were proved to be printed papers that were never folded and mailed.

Shown that mail in ballots had repeating marks and identical ballots, that kept appearing in a predictable sequence.

How anyone could look at it and not at least suspect something is up is beyond me.

The 'most popular' president ever by votes is the most unpopular president by every single standard of measurement, by far. Google searches. Video views. Video like to dislike ratio (which the Whitehouse made Facebook turn off bc it was so bad).

Basically anything they use to measure popularity, he's the worst of the worst. Except for the election, he somehow got 80 million votes???

Not to mention the few counties that were thoroughly audited, did 100% for a fact have outright fraud, 'mistakes', and 'inconsistencies'....every single one of which benefited Biden.

Mail in ballots were proved to be printed papers that were never folded and mailed.

Shown that mail in ballots had repeating marks and identical ballots, that kept appearing in a predictable sequence.

How anyone could look at it and not at least suspect something is up is beyond me.
It is utterly amazing that some people in America still don't understand why Joe Biden received the most votes in history, and legitimately so with no "it was rigged" nonsense attached. It is a super strange blind spot.

"Something was up" alright, just bananas that you don't seem to know what it was.

Last edited:

Its possible that he was the least terrible candidate between 2 terrible candidates.

I don’t know how anyone could look at the boat parade metrics and not be suspicious.

Trump: many boat parades
Biden: 0 boat parades

How could Biden be most popular without the beautiful boaters?

The same people who failed to read or care about the GOP Senate Intel Report on Russia will be the same people that fail t read or care about Trump trying over and over to get Gov agencies and people to help him overturn the election.

Back