Elections BREAKING - Senate Judiciary Committee issues report on how Trump attempted to overturn Election

Big Tech was not censoring articles that might be used against, they were cracking down on misinformation. Besides why do conservatives need to use Twitter and Facebook conservatives when you have that hot new social media platform called Parler?
Screen-Shot-2020-06-30-at-12.30.08-PM.png

If it makes it easier to commit fraud show me the evidence of this widespread fraud in any of the 50 states and Washington DC in 2020? Also do me a favor and show me the widespread fraud in Washington and Utah which have been all mail in for years, I mean it should easy to show all this fraud right in those states right? So let's see, I will wait right here.
I shared proof of fraud with you, you want links?. And I never said “wide spread” so no I’m not going to provide you with something that I’ve never claimed happened. In fact I started by saying I don’t think the election was stolen. But yes, fraud does happen and mail in ballots increases the likelihood of that. If you want links to the specific examples I gave you, google them yourself

The most viewed network in the US is Fox who is basically an arm of the GOP.

They're so partisan some of their anchors have actually campaigned with Republicans.

How can you complain about media influence but not mention them?
In addition on any given day right wingers make up at least 8 of 10 of the the top-performing link posts by U.S. Facebook pages, let's not forget talk radio which is just another arm of the RNC then there is websites like Breitbart ect. This whining about the big all powerful liberal media is just another way for conservatives to play the victim and of course another opportunity for them to work the refs(the Mainstream media).

I see... Would want to be in violation of any rules because of our sensitivity...

Flaming- There are limits to the mild flaming that is allowed in the War Room. If you find your posts only containing flaming, you'll likely receive infractions. This is a form of derailment in which you are no longer discussing the topic at hand and choosing to just personally attack another poster. Avoid severe accusations against other posters, both direct and implied (such as murder, paedophilia and rape). A strong line is drawn on any threats (whether violent/sexual) to other posters or members of their families. Additionally, do not wish death on another poster (e.g. "Kill yourself", "I hope you die...").
Do you think moron goes that far and dum dum and a moron face doesn't? You're free to report me with the quote you took.

And my likes are back but you can go fuck yourself. <LucyBless>

I shared proof of fraud with you, you want links?. And I never said “wide spread” so no I’m not going to provide you with something that I’ve never claimed happened. In fact I started by saying I don’t think the election was stolen. But yes, fraud does happen and mail in ballots increases the likelihood of that. If you want links to the specific examples I gave you, google them yourself
Texas had a grand total of about 16 cases of voter fraud out of millions of ballots cast in 2020. If 16 cases of voter fraud out of millions of votes cast is the price for ways to make voting easier then I will gladly pay that price(Texas since of course has made voting harder).

Soooo, you guys don’t think the media colluded to sway the election? Well then you’re just insane.
Yeah the National Enquirer did a catch and kill with the Playboy model Trump was banging. They also knew about him banging Stormy. So you are right the media colluded to help Trump beat Hillary.
How come Fox never brings up Deficit Donnys 8 trillion debt in 4 years? I remember when Fox would run a ticker updating Obama’s debt by the second.
Save the media collusion bullshit for your fellow team members , they will buy it.
The jokes on you both sides of the media have figured out keep the smooth brains angry and the more boner pill ads they can sell.
Twice every 4 years do I watch cable news and that is during the Presidential election and mid terms. Even then I am flicking back and forth between both sides media.

Look at Scavino's stupid face. If the subpoena doesn't get him arrested, his face should.

160428192737-donald-trump-social-media-daniel-scavino-overview-origwx-ar-00013709-large-169.jpg

"paints a pretty good picture" < actual evidence.

If an author has to "paint a picture" with narrative, that indicates they are trying to lead the reader.

We paint a picture for people with bad reading comprehension so they can understand things better.

Are you retarded?
You shouldn't use such language. It makes light of people who actually have to live with physical or mental handicaps.

Woodward wrote the book using first hand accounts. I am not sure you even understand what historians even do.

Second and Third hand information <Lmaoo>

Are you playing pretend that none of the people interviewed for this book are capable of lying?

You shouldn't use such language. It makes light of people who actually have to live with physical or mental handicaps.

I am sorry. I shouldn't have made fun of your affliction.

I am sorry. I shouldn't have made fun of your affliction.
It's always useful to demonstrate how lacking in care and actual compassion many members of the supposed "compassionate left", such as yourself, actually are.

Back