Elections BREAKING - Senate Judiciary Committee issues report on how Trump attempted to overturn Election

So let me get this straight, these two charges are the smoking gun?
  1. One of his subordinates "pressured" a lawyer in the DOJ to investigate election fraud.
  2. He considered replacing the acting Attorney General with one more favorable to his conspiracy theories (but didn't).

If this is all they've got, we have another impeachment part deux nothingburger on our hands. That's already become an embarrassment that even liberal academics admit wasn't justified.

Well yes, it makes perfect sense. Florida law allows absentee ballots to be counted 22 days prior to Election day. This is partially why they were able to get their count in so quickly. Other States allowing this has nothing to do with them "figuring it out". It has to do with them passing legislature to allow it. That's kind of how it works. So hey let's talk about that!

Here in Michigan, Democratic leadership wanted to change those laws to allow early counting way back at the beginning of 2020. But let's see what Senate Majority Leader Mike Shirkey (Republican) had to say on the issue (which he opposed):

Even when bills were brought before him to simply purchase more high speed ballot-counting machines and to hire more election workers, here's what the jackass had to say instead:

https://www.bridgemi.com/michigan-g...ks-pleas-help-absentee-ballots-fall-deaf-ears [source]

In Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, Republican-led legislatures also rejected Democrat-led proposals to allow for early ballot-counting.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ate-counted-mail-ballots-he-should-blame-gop/ [source]

So to answer your simple question of why those States don't allow their absentee ballots to be counted early like Florida: The GOP legislature won't allow it.

But regardless, insinuating that not being allowed to count absentee ballots early is somehow proof that the Election was fraudulent? This is how you look with all the reaching you're doing right now.

BnE5QWK.gif
Pearls before swine bro, but well done.

Trump tried to pressure officials into giving him the presidency and undermining democracy by overturning the, very legitimate, election results of the people. The very authoritarianism that many Trump voters warn about, blatantly out in the open. And look at the responses is this thread by the Trump supporters. "Yawn, TDS, who cares, this is it".

They don't give a shit and they don't care to hide it either.

All of that is true, but the scariest thing is, if Trump and his treasonous lackeys had been successful in subverting our Elections, the Republicans still wouldn't think anything was wrong with that.

I can still hardly believe it actually happened, and that most people don't seem to even care. Eventually I feel people will look back at the period between the Election and the Inauguration and realize just how close our Democracy came to failing at the hands of Trump the fascist.
Lol, next time they really won't care

Lol. Dude's are really worrying about him running again.
This reads like just another desperate hail Mary that'll do nothing but harden support for Trump.
Sad.

Last edited:
You don't get to "overturn" the election... You question the events and try to find justice for any misdeeds and justification for suspicious and abnormal practices...

The boogie man isn't as scary as you want it to be...

The entire power structure conspired against one candidate because he threatened the status quo.. Thatbpowr structure is the threat to democracy 100x more than trump even then, and especially moving forward. Everybody with a brain knows this.

Trump never threatened any status quo. He did what ever Republican would do and has done (cut taxes for corporations, deregulated Wall Street, etc.).

You don't get to "overturn" the election... You question the events and try to find justice for any misdeeds and justification for suspicious and abnormal practices...

No, he pressured the Georgia Secretary of State to toss out the exact amount of votes that he would need to win the state.

My favorite part of this is Trump is like my base is so fucking stupid we can dupe them with Facebook Memes.
The sad part is it work. Biden has won AZ 4 times. AZ brought in a guy whose whole claim to fame is he said Biden cheated. Well that guy found more Biden votes and Elected officials on AZ are calling for a 5th audit. You know why because they know they need to keep the Rubes motivated.
watching guys wearing Camp Auschwitz T Shirts, break into the Capitol made me realize how many easily manipulated dumb fucks live in this country.

No, he pressured the Georgia Secretary of State to toss out the exact amount of votes that he would need to win the state.
Coincidentally, the exact same amount of votes that showed up the morning after counting was "paused"? Or no?

My favorite part of this is Trump is like my base is so fucking stupid we can dupe them with Facebook Memes.
The sad part is it work. Biden has won AZ 4 times. AZ brought in a guy whose whole claim to fame is he said Biden cheated. Well that guy found more Biden votes and Elected officials on AZ are calling for a 5th audit. You know why because they know they need to keep the Rubes motivated.
watching guys wearing Camp Auschwitz T Shirts, break into the Capitol made me realize how many easily manipulated dumb fucks live in this country.
i know all those who were fooled to vote for biden are dumb fucks.. keep up the good work.

Coincidentally, the exact same amount of votes that showed up the morning after counting was "paused"? Or no?
No. GA originally certified votes on Nov 20, did a variety of recounts, and re-certified their results on Dec 7. Trump’s phone call to Raffensperger happened on January 2. This is why Trump’s insistence to find votes can only be viewed as asking Raffensperger to commit fraud. The results had already been certified, audited, recounted, and re-certified. There’s were no votes to “find.”

Trump never threatened any status quo. He did what ever Republican would do and has done (cut taxes for corporations, deregulated Wall Street, etc.).
He has to do some republican things to make that side of Washington at least stand him, if not support him. And yes, he threatened the status quo of decades of conditioning that had republican supporters thinking outsourcing to China was heroic “free market” activity, and many other narrative issues.

Last edited:
The election was rigged via mail in ballots.

Deal with it.
the election has been dealt with. Trump is no longer POTUS and all his attempts at overthrowing the results have resulted in failures. Now, the investigation from the joint senate judiciary committee is releasing their findings and Trump might be in some trouble. Sounds to me like you're the one that needs to "deal with it"

If you’re trying to get governors to select different sets of electors other than the ones who should be selected by the vote count, then you’re trying to overturn the election. Ditto if you try and get the VP to refuse to certify the EC vote. And certainly if you instigate an uprising to stop the certification of the election. All of these things are attempts to overturn the election.

Investigate our media for rigging elections on behalf of lobby interests, and dems for the same crap, or it’s just more nothing. Trump should have focused on the censorship and obvious collusion, along with how covid was used politically, but instead he flakes out about things he wasn’t proving, and has his “legal team” do the same stupid crap. Everybody at the “top” is greedy, immoral, and honestly not big picture wise these days.. That’s really annoying.

*official report showing Trump literally tried to end democracy*

"But but but MSM!!!" - you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back