Elections BREAKING - Senate Judiciary Committee issues report on how Trump attempted to overturn Election

I dont think Trump is lying. I think he legitimately believes there was some conspiracy to overthrow the election results. Because he doesnt think he could have lost. He's a hyper competitive narcissist and cant admit defeat.

I dont think Trump is lying. I think he legitimately believes there was some conspiracy to overthrow the election results. Because he doesnt think he could have lost. He's a hyper competitive narcissist and cant admit defeat.
He's lying knowingly. You're carrying his bullshit by pretending he doesn't know.

...and it was funky election with emergency stipulations, that opened the door to make such claims. I can't wait for the next one, where people are gonna be all confused as to why the totals will have 10-15 million less votes than the the 2020 election had.

Numerous countries have banned mail-in ballots.

Democrats embrace them. You also have to problem pausing vote counting, as long as they're ran via domocrats.

This is blatant.
Look rocket scientist Republicans dominated mail in voting in places like Florida and California, Washington and Utah have had all mail in voting for years with no problem. It wasn't until the reality tv host started lying about how mail in voting makes it easier to cheat that his sheep followers turned against mail in voting.

This makes sense in your mind?

Again, Florida figured out how to do it. Yet, numerous counties in swing states haven't.

Why can't they?!

Well yes, it makes perfect sense. Florida law allows absentee ballots to be counted 22 days prior to Election day. This is partially why they were able to get their count in so quickly. Other States allowing this has nothing to do with them "figuring it out". It has to do with them passing legislation to allow it. That's kind of how it works. So hey let's talk about that!

Here in Michigan, Democratic leadership wanted to change those laws to allow early counting way back at the beginning of 2020. But let's see what Senate Majority Leader Mike Shirkey (Republican) had to say on the issue (which he opposed):

I don't necessarily think we should be trying to solve a problem before it actually occurs, number one. And number two, what's being proposed in terms of them setting them up by partially opening, I believe that's the nose of the camel underneath the tent toward early voting, early counting — which I'm very opposed to. ... If I had to choose between early voting, early counting versus late reporting, I'll take late reporting all day long. - Mike Shirkey

Even when bills were brought before him to simply purchase more high speed ballot-counting machines and to hire more election workers, here's what the jackass had to say instead:

We’ve got to give our clerks more credit. They understand what they’re up against, so let’s see what kind of solutions and creativity they come up with. - Mike Shirkey

https://www.bridgemi.com/michigan-g...ks-pleas-help-absentee-ballots-fall-deaf-ears [source]

In Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, Republican-led legislatures also rejected Democrat-led proposals to allow for early ballot-counting.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ate-counted-mail-ballots-he-should-blame-gop/ [source]

So to answer your simple question of why those States don't allow their absentee ballots to be counted early like Florida: The GOP legislature won't allow it.

But regardless, insinuating that not being allowed to count absentee ballots early is somehow proof that the Election was fraudulent? This is how you look with all the reaching you're doing right now.

BnE5QWK.gif

Last edited:
He tried to overthrow democracy, everyone knows this, including his tribalistic supporters.
The entire power structure conspired against one candidate because he threatened the status quo.. Thatbpowr structure is the threat to democracy 100x more than trump even then, and especially moving forward. Everybody with a brain knows this.

Gotta love how Republicans think the Democratic party is a dictatorship when they're the ones that tried to overturn a fair election before finding any evidence of fraud. I guess it doesn't count though because it failed lol.
Not only that but they are a party that is dedicated to whatever a single man does or says. That in itself is a Dictatorship.

He's lying knowingly. You're carrying his bullshit by pretending he doesn't know.

Carrying what now? I think hes wrong. But I also think hes too arrogant and competitive to admit he lost a fair game. But if you think I'm "pretending" something, then by all means continue.

Carrying what now? I think hes wrong. But I also think hes too arrogant and competitive to admit he lost a fair game. But if you think I "pretending", then by all means continue.
You said he doesn't understand that he's lying. That's ridiculous.

Carrying what now? I think hes wrong. But I also think hes too arrogant and competitive to admit he lost a fair game. But if you think I'm "pretending" something, then by all means continue.

It's not arrogance. Trump is a sociopath. He's incapable of admitting defeat.

You said he doesn't understand that he's lying. That's ridiculous.

WTF are you talking about?

I said he believes something that isnt true.

It's not arrogance. Trump is a sociopath. He's incapable of admitting defeat.
I already said hes incapable of admitting defeat, that was my entire point. That doesnt make him a sociopath, though.

I already said hes incapable of admitting defeat, that was my entire point. That doesnt make him a sociopath, though.

You said it was part of his arrogance. He's not arrogant, he's a full-blown sociopath.

Trump to a T

A sociopath is a term used to describe someone who has antisocial personality disorder (ASPD). People with ASPD can’t understand others’ feelings. They’ll often break rules or make impulsive decisions without feeling guilty for the harm they cause.

People with ASPD may also use “mind games” to control friends, family members, co-workers, and even strangers. They may also be perceived as charismatic or charming.

To receive a diagnosis of ASPD, someone must be older than 18. Their behaviors must show a pattern of at least three of the following seven traits:

1. Doesn’t respect social norms or laws. They consistently break laws or overstep social boundaries. YES
  2. Lies, deceives others, uses false identities or nicknames, and uses others for personal gain. YES. Paging Mr. Barron.
  3. Doesn’t make any long-term plans. They also often behave without thinking of consequences. Every single scandal can be chalked up to this.
  4. Shows aggressive or aggravated behavior. They consistently get into fights or physically harm others. The only thing he doesn't do is physically harm others because he's fat.
  5. Doesn’t consider their own safety or the safety of others. YES
  6. Doesn’t follow up on personal or professional responsibilities. This can include repeatedly being late to work or not paying bills on time. YES. That healthcare plan is coming in two weeks.
  7. Doesn’t feel guilt or remorse for having harmed or mistreated others. LOL. He's still will not take responsibility for the death of 500,000 people during his watch.

Last edited:
WTF are you talking about?

I said he believes something that isnt true.
Lol, you said "I don't think he's lying"...that's a direct quote from you.

He's either lying or he isn't. You said he's not in the face of the objective fact he is.

Crystal?

Sounds a lot like you don't want to carry with you the fact you voted for a sociopath. You're not stupid by any stretch Bob.

Lol, you said "I don't think he's lying"...that's a direct quote from you.

He's either lying or he isn't. You said he's not in the face of the objective fact he is.

Crystal?
<Huh2>

How are you so confused by something so simple?

You can believe something that isnt true. It doesnt make you a liar. It makes you wrong.

Gotta love how Republicans think the Democratic party is a dictatorship when they're the ones that tried to overturn a fair election before finding any evidence of fraud. I guess it doesn't count though because it failed lol.

democrats =

try to undo the will of the ppl by attempting to remove duly elected president via partisan impeachments

unleash their street thugs to terrorize law abiding citizens and private businesses

use private business to spy on political opposition

condone the killing of unarmed protestors and prosecute other protestors for trespassing

sherdog lefty = republicans are dictators

Back