Elections BREAKING - Senate Judiciary Committee issues report on how Trump attempted to overturn Election

Nothing we don’t already know.

He lies relentlessly to stay in power and undermine democratic will.

If his supporters/conservatives didn’t suffer so badly from cognitive dissonance, he would be exiled from public opinion entirely.

As much as I hate Romney at times, he was one of the very few in his party that actually stood up against Trump's coup attempt and defended the Nation.
I would have voted for Romney over Biden. But it's not important what's best for the party, or even the country for that matter, it's all about what's best for Trump.

Real account along with sane and well adjusted now what media rigging, censorship and collusion?
He’s probably talking about the Facebook and Twitter ban because Trump nitwits don’t understand that they had the legal right to do it, as has existed for private companies in the US since 1776. Well it’s that or they want the rules changed now that it suits them because they have little to no moral fiber and stand for nothing but getting what they want at the moment, democracy be damned.

It's a very simple question. If a state the size of Florida can finish counting votes in one night....why did multiple counties in swing states "pause" counting?

Florida law states they can begin counting mail-in ballots 22 days before Election day. The swing states you refer to can only begin doing so on Election day. Florida also has earlier deadlines for receiving ballots. They were also very well prepared for mail-in ballots, since so many Floridians voted by those means in 2016. Finally, Trump's margin of victory in Florida was such that recounts weren't necessary.

So now that your very simple question has been answered, I guess that means you'll accept that Trump lost the Election, right?

Right?

He’s probably talking about the Facebook and Twitter ban because Trump nitwits don’t understand that they had the legal right to do it, as has existed for private companies in the US since 1776. Well it’s that or they want the rules changed now that it suits them because they have little to no moral fiber and stand for nothing but getting what they want at the moment, democracy be damned.
Conservatives believe the other guy has no excuse for not following rules but for themselves they believe there's always an excuse when they don't follow the rules.

I came in ready to denounce his actions, however the OP is suspiciously lacking any actual actions.

Either way an embarrassing chapter in American history.

Florida law states they can begin counting mail-in ballots 22 days before Election day. The swing states you refer to can only begin doing so on Election day. Florida also has earlier deadlines for receiving ballots. They were also very well prepared for mail-in ballots, since so many Floridians voted by those means in 2016. Finally, Trump's margin of victory in Florida was such that recounts weren't necessary.

So now that your very simple question has been answered, I guess that means you'll accept that Trump lost the Election, right?

Right?

This makes sense in your mind?

Again, Florida figured out how to do it. Yet, numerous counties in swing states haven't.

Why can't they?!

meanwhile in tds news:

the walls are closing in

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back