Elections BREAKING - Senate Judiciary Committee issues report on how Trump attempted to overturn Election

You said it was part of his arrogance. He's not arrogant, he's a full-blown sociopath.

Trump to a T

A sociopath is a term used to describe someone who has antisocial personality disorder (ASPD). People with ASPD can’t understand others’ feelings. They’ll often break rules or make impulsive decisions without feeling guilty for the harm they cause.

People with ASPD may also use “mind games” to control friends, family members, co-workers, and even strangers. They may also be perceived as charismatic or charming.

To receive a diagnosis of ASPD, someone must be older than 18. Their behaviors must show a pattern of at least three of the following seven traits:

1. Doesn’t respect social norms or laws. Theyconsistently break laws or overstep social boundaries. YES
  2. Lies, deceives others, uses false identities or nicknames, and uses others for personal gain. YES. Paging Mr. Barron.
  3. Doesn’t make any long-term plans. They also often behave without thinking of consequences.
  4. Shows aggressive or aggravated behavior. They consistently get into fights or physically harm others. The only thing he doesn't do is physically harm others because he's fat.
  5. Doesn’t consider their own safety or the safety of others. YES
  6. Doesn’t follow up on personal or professional responsibilities. This can include repeatedly being late to work or not paying bills on time. YES. That healthcare plan is coming in two weeks.
  7. Doesn’t feel guilt or remorse for having harmed or mistreated others. LOL

Awesome, you googled Sociopath and cut and pasted the first result.

Theres a much broader scale to sociopathy than what you're listing. It's not something that can be diagnosed with a google search and a political agenda.

Theres a psychological template thats really common among super financially successful people. Millionaires, billionaires, etc. Theyre super competitive, have an incredibly high (often underserved) opinion of their own abilities, theyre extremely disagreeable, and last but not least theyre basically workaholics. Its not something thats true across the board with super wealthy people, but its a really common template of psychological traits. Trump seems to fit that to a T. I think its far more likely he fits this known psychological template of hyper successful people as opposed to him being a "full blown" sociopath.

democrats =

try to undo the will of the ppl by attempting to remove duly elected president via partisan impeachments

unleash their street thugs to terrorize law abiding citizens and private businesses

use private business to spy on political opposition

condone the killing of unarmed protestors and prosecute other protestors for trespassing

sherdog lefty = republicans are dictators

Well, we wouldn't have to unleash our street thugs if you guys would stop going into elementary schools and taking out children like it was some kind of game.

Awesome, you googled Sociopath and cut and pasted the first result.

Theres a much broader scale to sociopathy than what you're listing. It's not something that can be diagnosed with a google search and a political agenda.

Theres a psychological template thats really common among super financially successful people. Millionaires, billionaires, etc. Theyre super competitive, have an incredibly high (often underserved) opinion of their own abilities, theyre extremely disagreeable, and last but not least theyre basically workaholics. Its not something thats true across the board with super wealthy people, but its a really common template of psychological traits. Trump fits that to a T.

Dude, I copied the signs they use to determine if one is a sociopath. There is no argument here so don't even try. All Trump needed was 3 on the list. He identifies with all of them.

And yes I googled it and yes a copied it. Writing it out would be a huge waste of time. You got me.

<Huh2>

How are you so confused by something so simple?

You can believe something that isnt true. It doesnt make you a liar. It makes you wrong.
Again, you're saying he doesn't understand he's lying. That crazy lol. There isn't some universe where he's not lying about the election. He's objectively lying.

democrats =

try to undo the will of the ppl by attempting to remove duly elected president via partisan impeachments

unleash their street thugs to terrorize law abiding citizens and private businesses

use private business to spy on political opposition

condone the killing of unarmed protestors and prosecute other protestors for trespassing

sherdog lefty = republicans are dictators
They went through the proper channels for impeachment. They didn't forcefully rattle the system in the hopes that it would break like Republicans did for the election.

The protests and riots are not dictatorial in nature at all, and weren't ignited by politicians, to the public's knowledge. Whether or not they were justified is a different story.

The spying is concerning, but Donald Trump tried to get dirt on Biden in a pretty shady way himself. This is a wash, and not nearly as bad as trying to overthrow an election.

Condone killing unarmed protestors? You mean Ashley Babbit? Protestor, without the "s"? lol. That's not dictatorial. Democrats didn't personally give the order to kill lol. It's also funny that you call what happened on January 6th "trespassing" lol. There were plenty of illegal things that happened that day deserving of prosecution.

Again, you're saying he doesn't understand he's lying. That crazy lol. There isn't some universe where he's not lying about the election. He's objectively lying.

Again, you apparently have no idea what I wrote, despite using easy to read words. You can believe something that isnt true without being a liar. Conspiracy theorists do it all the time. Doesnt make them liars. It makes them wrong. Trump would basically sooner believe a conspiracy theory than accept that he lost.

I dont even know what sort of mental block you have going on with this, but have fun with that.

Dude, I copied the signs they use to determine if one is a sociopath. There is no argument here so don't even try. All Trump needed was 3 on the list. He identifies with all of them.

And yes I googled it and yes a copied it. Writing it out would be a huge waste of time. You got me.

Far be it from me to question your expertise in psychology and diagnosing people you've never met based on a single google search.

Well yes, it makes perfect sense. Florida law allows absentee ballots to be counted 22 days prior to Election day. This is partially why they were able to get their count in so quickly. Other States allowing this has nothing to do with them "figuring it out". It has to do with them passing legislature to allow it. That's kind of how it works. So hey let's talk about that!

Here in Michigan, Democratic leadership wanted to change those laws to allow early counting way back at the beginning of 2020. But let's see what Senate Majority Leader Mike Shirkey (Republican) had to say on the issue (which he opposed):

Even when bills were brought before him to simply purchase more high speed ballot-counting machines and to hire more election workers, here's what the jackass had to say instead:

https://www.bridgemi.com/michigan-g...ks-pleas-help-absentee-ballots-fall-deaf-ears [source]

In Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, Republican-led legislatures also rejected Democrat-led proposals to allow for early ballot-counting.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ate-counted-mail-ballots-he-should-blame-gop/ [source]

So to answer your simple question of why those States don't allow their absentee ballots to be counted early like Florida: The GOP legislature won't allow it.

But regardless, insinuating that not being allowed to count absentee ballots early is somehow proof that the Election was fraudulent? This is how you look with all the reaching you're doing right now.

BnE5QWK.gif

I think he's done in this thread after that destruction. Well done.

democrats are condoning and encouraging lawlessness for political gains.

thats how dictators seize power

ok because that's not a thing. Just like my thing about GOP shooting up kids.

<Huh2>

How are you so confused by something so simple?

You can believe something that isnt true. It doesnt make you a liar. It makes you wrong.

I think he's lying because he's been singing the same song at every election.

Trump Jr. was singing that song on Bolsonaro's behalf just recently.

Again, you apparently have no idea what I wrote, despite using easy to read words. You can believe something that isnt true without being a liar. Conspiracy theorists do it all the time. Doesnt make them liars. It makes them wrong. Trump would basically sooner believe a conspiracy theory than accept that he lost.

I dont even know what sort of mental block you have going on with this, but have fun with that.
Lying isn't subjective, neither is truth. Lying is the act of saying something false, truth doesn't give a shit if you understand what it is or not.

I'll ask it this way, do you think Trump understands that the election was not stolen?

Lying isn't subjective, neither is truth. Lying is the act of saying something false, truth doesn't give a shit if you understand what it is or not.

I'll ask it this way, do you think Trump understands that the election was not stolen?

No, lying is saying something false and knowing that it isnt true. Christ, man. Do you think if you remember something incorrectly that you're a liar? You got the showtime for the movie wrong and it was 4:15 instead of 4:30, so now you're a liar? You cant actually believe this.

No, I dont think Trump understand the election was not stolen. I think it, but cant prove it. I just think he cant accept that he lost the election fairly.

I think he's lying because he's been singing the same song at every election.

Trump Jr. was singing that song on Bolsonaro's behalf just recently.

Could be. I mean, we cant prove anything that we think. But I dont think its difficult to understand the notion that he could believe something, even something that isnt true, and it wouldnt make him a liar. Just a stooge.

TS came out of nowhere to make a run at the Shersoy TDS crown. This is it little fella!

Could be. I mean, we cant prove anything that we think. But I dont think its difficult to understand the notion that he could believe something, even something that isnt true, and it wouldnt make him a liar. Just a stooge.

It just feels like that's always been his playbook I think that's more likely than he's always been completely insane.

This stuff is just going to keep trickling out and get worse and worse. Trump basically lied his ass off to convince his rube base that the Dems were doing what, in reality, he was attempting to do...steal an election.

Trump is the albatross around the neck of the Republican party, if they don't kick him to the curb they won't get back the house and senate and corpse Biden will win again easily in 2024.

Put this fat fuck in jail for CLEARLY trying to subvert our government and our democratic process.

You should read Woodward's last book Peril. It paints a pretty good picture by interviewed accounts what trump was really trying to do.

This makes sense in your mind?

Again, Florida figured out how to do it. Yet, numerous counties in swing states haven't.

Why can't they?!

those regulations were in place way before trump was in office dummy. ftf? they should change the laws so you guys cant lie about it?

this is so dumb i cant believe it.

Back