Elections BREAKING - Senate Judiciary Committee issues report on how Trump attempted to overturn Election

You don't have any of those things.

You haven't observed him for 4 years. You've seen him sporadically on the tv in sound bites over 4 years, and you've had absolutely zero interaction with him which is, despite what you might think, necessary for a diagnosis of "full blown sociopath".

There are countless books about him, many of which are biased, and none of which you've read.

If you had an expert opinion from an actual psychologist you would post it. Even if you did, which you won't, competing diagnosis is common among psychologists and what one thinks applies isn't necessarily what another believes, despite both being experts.

I didn't say he was just arrogant. I said he was a super competitive, arrogant to the point of being a narcissist, with an opinion of his own abilities perhaps far greater than he deserves on top of a highly disagreeable personality.

Stop being a poser. If you have to pretend I said something that I didn't it probably means your own argument is poor or you just don't understand mine.
It sure sounds like you're describing someone unfit for the office of the Presidency. Would you vote for him again?

It sure sounds like you're describing someone unfit for the office of the Presidency. Would you vote for him again?

I never voted for him in the first place. In either election.

As for your other posts, I get that that's what you think. That's fine. I just think his reasoning is different, but it's still just as bad.

I never voted for him in the first place. In either election.

As for your other posts, I get that that's what you think. That's fine. I just think his reasoning is different, but it's still just as bad.
Fair enough. <RomeroSalute>

There should be no more elections because only Republicans can get "legitimately" elected. Anyone other than a Republican winning an election is delegitimate.
You've asked that question multiple times and have yet to get a response, IIRC

Out of likes but will give you one later. I edited to be less offensive.
I see... Would want to be in violation of any rules because of our sensitivity...

Flaming- There are limits to the mild flaming that is allowed in the War Room. If you find your posts only containing flaming, you'll likely receive infractions. This is a form of derailment in which you are no longer discussing the topic at hand and choosing to just personally attack another poster. Avoid severe accusations against other posters, both direct and implied (such as murder, paedophilia and rape). A strong line is drawn on any threats (whether violent/sexual) to other posters or members of their families. Additionally, do not wish death on another poster (e.g. "Kill yourself", "I hope you die...").

All of that is true, but the scariest thing is, if Trump and his treasonous lackeys had been successful in subverting our Elections, the Republicans still wouldn't think anything was wrong with that.

I can still hardly believe it actually happened, and that most people don't seem to even care. Eventually I feel people will look back at the period between the Election and the Inauguration and realize just how close our Democracy came to failing at the hands of Trump the fascist.
Yeah, and unfortunately I think that's going to be a roadmap and inspiration for some moving forward.

Like John Eastman, once a respected lawyer, and his plans (which he shared with and received approval by Trump):

Pence “announces that because of the ongoing disputes in the 7 States, there are no electors that can be deemed validly appointed in those States.” So, Pence would cut the number of states whose votes would be counted in the election to only 43 states, leaving 454 electors left to decide who wins. “There are at this point 232 votes for Trump, 222 votes for Biden,” Eastman wrote of such a scenario. “Pence then gavels President Trump as re-elected.”

Last edited:
I’m not siding with trump or people calling the election stolen by any means, but it is fact that mail in ballots make it easier for fraud. I mean I live in California and the recent recall campaign of governor newsome which required in person voting with id and signature verification resulted in 20% of votes being thrown out for being fraudulent. Now imagine if they didn’t have those safeguards. And then when the recall passed and it was time to vote yes/no and they did allow mail in votes, a car was pulled over with hundreds of stolen ballots. People were showing up to voting locations to vote in person and being told they had already submitted a vote via mail when they hadn’t. Even the Arizona audit apparently showed that Biden won by an even wider margin which the left celebrated while ignoring the fact the audit showed the original count was in fact not accurate. Look I use mail in voting because it’s convenient, but I also go to the government website to track my vote which I’m guessing most people don’t do. To argue that mail in voting doesn’t increase likelihood of fraud is just crazy talk
If it makes it easier to commit fraud show me the evidence of this widespread fraud in any of the 50 states and Washington DC in 2020? Also do me a favor and show me the widespread fraud in Washington and Utah which have been all mail in for years, I mean it should easy to show all this fraud right in those states right? So let's see, I will wait right here.

Soooo, you guys don’t think the media colluded to sway the election? Well then you’re just insane.

The most viewed network in the US is Fox who is basically an arm of the GOP.

They're so partisan some of their anchors have actually campaigned with Republicans.

How can you complain about media influence but not mention them?

The most viewed network in the US is Fox who is basically an arm of the GOP.

They're so partisan some of their anchors have actually campaigned with Republicans.

How can you complain about media influence but not mention them?
Trump literally did debate prep etc in 2016 with Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham and Roger Ailes, and has nightly phone calls with Sean Hannity to strategize for years.

The only criticism they'll direct towards Fox News is hilariously enough that they aren't pro-Trump enough. Calling Arizona for Biden was a major sin in their eyes.

You like Big Tech openly supporting Biden by censoring articles that might be used against him? In the middle of an election?
Big Tech was not censoring articles that might be used against, they were cracking down on misinformation. Besides why do conservatives need to use Twitter and Facebook conservatives when you have that hot new social media platform called Parler?

Soooo, you guys don’t think the media colluded to sway the election? Well then you’re just insane.

The largest producer of news in “the mainstream media” is a conservative company that is pro trump. The notion there is some industry wide plot against him doesn’t make any sense in reality. He’s just a reality TV star who liked to get in tiffs with media figures and fairly got shit back and also tweeted more than a 14 year old k-pop girl.

Trump literally did debate prep etc in 2016 with Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham and Roger Ailes, and has nightly phone calls with Sean Hannity to strategize for years.

The only criticism they'll direct towards Fox News is hilariously enough that they aren't pro-Trump enough. Calling Arizona for Biden was a major sin in their eyes.

Fox basically sponsored Project Veritas to attack the credibility of NPR and CNN.

The largest producer of news in “the mainstream media” is a conservative company that is pro trump. The notion there is some industry wide plot against him doesn’t make any sense in reality. He’s just a reality TV star who liked to get in tiffs with media figures and fairly got shit back and also tweeted more than a 14 year old k-pop girl.

Fox created the model and unfortunately CNN has been following in their footsteps which is unfortunate, because they had some decent reporting.

Back