1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Elections BREAKING - Senate Judiciary Committee issues report on how Trump attempted to overturn Election

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by heloder, Oct 7, 2021.

1. Red Dragoniop LITT ROMNEY

stop making yourself look like a fool... go get on your bicycle and go to starbucks loser LOL REKT

2. LangfordBarrow StickAndMove Platinum Member

It sure sounds like you're describing someone unfit for the office of the Presidency. Would you vote for him again?

3. LangfordBarrow StickAndMove Platinum Member

Yes. He is.

4. Bob Gray Deadlights Belt Platinum Member

I never voted for him in the first place. In either election.

As for your other posts, I get that that's what you think. That's fine. I just think his reasoning is different, but it's still just as bad.

LangfordBarrow likes this.
  5. LangfordBarrow StickAndMove Platinum Member

Out of likes but will give you one later. I edited to be less offensive.

6. LangfordBarrow StickAndMove Platinum Member

Fair enough. <RomeroSalute>

Bob Gray likes this.
  7. HARRISON_3 Steel Belt

You've asked that question multiple times and have yet to get a response, IIRC

8. badascan Red Belt Platinum Member

I see... Would want to be in violation of any rules because of our sensitivity...

Flaming- There are limits to the mild flaming that is allowed in the War Room. If you find your posts only containing flaming, you'll likely receive infractions. This is a form of derailment in which you are no longer discussing the topic at hand and choosing to just personally attack another poster. Avoid severe accusations against other posters, both direct and implied (such as murder, paedophilia and rape). A strong line is drawn on any threats (whether violent/sexual) to other posters or members of their families. Additionally, do not wish death on another poster (e.g. "Kill yourself", "I hope you die...").

9. Big Nasty Edison Excellence of execution belt Platinum Member

Tell us some more about bamboo fibers and krakens.

Officer Rick likes this.
  10. HOLA Silver Belt

Yeah, and unfortunately I think that's going to be a roadmap and inspiration for some moving forward.

Like John Eastman, once a respected lawyer, and his plans (which he shared with and received approval by Trump):

Pence “announces that because of the ongoing disputes in the 7 States, there are no electors that can be deemed validly appointed in those States.” So, Pence would cut the number of states whose votes would be counted in the election to only 43 states, leaving 454 electors left to decide who wins. “There are at this point 232 votes for Trump, 222 votes for Biden,” Eastman wrote of such a scenario. “Pence then gavels President Trump as re-elected.”

Last edited: Oct 8, 2021
    LangfordBarrow and heloder like this.
  11. foxnewsfan Red Belt

Dick tuck noted

12. HOLA Silver Belt

andnowweknow likes this.
  13. 58miles Black Belt

If it makes it easier to commit fraud show me the evidence of this widespread fraud in any of the 50 states and Washington DC in 2020? Also do me a favor and show me the widespread fraud in Washington and Utah which have been all mail in for years, I mean it should easy to show all this fraud right in those states right? So let's see, I will wait right here.

14. Loiosh Detective Platinum Member

The most viewed network in the US is Fox who is basically an arm of the GOP.

They're so partisan some of their anchors have actually campaigned with Republicans.

How can you complain about media influence but not mention them?

LangfordBarrow, BFoe and HOLA like this.
  15. HOLA Silver Belt

Trump literally did debate prep etc in 2016 with Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham and Roger Ailes, and has nightly phone calls with Sean Hannity to strategize for years.

The only criticism they'll direct towards Fox News is hilariously enough that they aren't pro-Trump enough. Calling Arizona for Biden was a major sin in their eyes.

LangfordBarrow and Loiosh like this.
  16. BFoe Gold Belt Platinum Member

Possibly even a funky cold one.

LangfordBarrow likes this.
  17. 58miles Black Belt

Big Tech was not censoring articles that might be used against, they were cracking down on misinformation. Besides why do conservatives need to use Twitter and Facebook conservatives when you have that hot new social media platform called Parler?

18. shockaholic12 Black Belt

The largest producer of news in “the mainstream media” is a conservative company that is pro trump. The notion there is some industry wide plot against him doesn’t make any sense in reality. He’s just a reality TV star who liked to get in tiffs with media figures and fairly got shit back and also tweeted more than a 14 year old k-pop girl.

HARRISON_3, LangfordBarrow and HOLA like this.
  19. Loiosh Detective Platinum Member

Fox basically sponsored Project Veritas to attack the credibility of NPR and CNN.

20. Loiosh Detective Platinum Member

Fox created the model and unfortunately CNN has been following in their footsteps which is unfortunate, because they had some decent reporting.