News Breakin Oscar De La Coke Has Covid, Ducks Belfort. Holyfield Offers To Step In

Good lord. The athletic commission should not let Holyfield fight.
maybe they won't. two schools of thought though with some merit on both sides, 1. man has a right to do with his life what he chooses 2. we need to protect these men from themselves.

People forget today but Muhammad Ali had to go through a battery of tests before the holmes fight, banned from boxing anywhere in the us. before that, NY city banned him after the brutal Shavers fight. I can't think of another fighter of that stature who was banned like that, it was because enough people really loved the man. he just went to the bahamas for the berbick fight.

California did refuse to sanction it, so it was moved to Florida.

I guess they could also spin it as an exhibition to get around sanctioning issues.

just yesterday he was saying he was "raped" at 13 in hawaii, i thought he was building up the fight with publicity but no one here mentioned it. How do you get raped when you have a boner?
by being 13. the kid can want it and it's still rape, because he doesn't have the mental capacities or experience to properly consent to it.

it's known that women in rare cases got wet while being raped. applying your reasoning, that would make it consensual, but it certainly doesn't, and shouldn't.

Maybe Logan Paul or Jake can step in? Holyfield will obliterate Vitor. Vitor could only beat Oscar by KO and against Holyfield that option is gone.

Evander is 58. Will the athletic commissionn sanction it?

by being 13. the kid can want it and it's still rape, because he doesn't have the mental capacities or experience to properly consent to it.

it's known that women in rare cases got wet while being raped. applying your reasoning, that would make it consensual, but it certainly doesn't, and shouldn't.
You win, sound like an expert on raping there.

just yesterday he was saying he was "raped" at 13 in hawaii, i thought he was building up the fight with publicity but no one here mentioned it. How do you get raped when you have a boner?

also, oscar was movie star handsome, and he looks bad now, I have to think it's all the drugs and lifestyle, he should look a bit better.
At 13 you're just a child and childhood trauma fucks people up plenty. There's a funny disconnect in your post when it goes from "how'd he get raped as a child with a boner?" to "he looks bad now, all the drugs and lifestyle" with you seemingly unaware that a line can be drawn between those two.

Vitor by Decision via youth.
Victor’s been getting out boxed by athletes 15 years his senior since he was 20.

Holyfield via skill, experience, heart, etc.

You win, sound like an expert on raping there.
no need to get pissy with me. i'm not trying to start a fight here, you asked how it can be rape if he had an erection and i explained it.

***Insert photo of fighter looking sad in hospital***

View attachment 877737
(c) @Seano
2fpMKgE.gif

Oscar had some kind of contest in his Instagram a week or so ago (maybe more) where he would give something away when he got to a million followers? (Feel free to correct me)

the fact that even after that the dude is still under a million shows just how unpopular Oscar can be with a good chunk of the boxing fan base. Shit knowing Oscar I wouldn’t be surprised if he got pissy for that reason or another and decided to quit.

So contracting the virus constitutes as ducking now? Yikes. Belfort might stand a better chance against Holyfield judging on Holyfield's posts on social media.
Well the past year has brought out the conspiracy nuts so according to the posts in this thread oscar never wanted to box vitor and it was his plan to get covid (during ongoing pandemic) and let Holyfield KO him instead. Insecure mma fans are the worst.

That is a big jump in weight classes LOL. What weight were Vitor and Oscar supposed to fight at?
Vitor looked a lot bigger (and is naturally) and was obviously back on his vitamin regime so this is just a bit of karma for him - face a bigger guy who was at his peak, probably, yoked up just as much as vitor was and is.

this. he is 58, for fuck's sake.

in his prime, he would've quite literally murdered vitor in the boxing ring. even in his 40s, i would've put money on holyfield. but let's be real here.

i don't think anyone wants to watch an old man get beaten up by vitor fucking belfort.

Back